Discontinued NoochiePipe | The latest 3D printed device

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Hey everybody,

I'm very excited and just wanted to pop in and show you guys some of the latest renders of the next 3D printed device I have been working on - NoochiePipe!

SL0mBMo.png

cf5JhSL.png

Nxqhfqz.png

Just like the original Noochie - NoochiePipe is 3D printed in porcelain and glazed in lead free, 100% food safe glaze. The only other parts needed in operation are an o-ring, stainless steel screen and butane torch lighter.

I think you guys will enjoy the unique experience paired with the incredible taste and very hassle free cleaning you get from Noochie devices!

Would love to hear your impressions! :2c:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
No combustion here. Well, I guess there is a chance of combustion as with all butane torch powered devices.

The pipe just refers to it's looks and the way in which it's used, but rest assured vaporization is what occurs here!

Ah cool, wasn't sure, thanks for clarifying.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hey everybody,

I'm very excited and just wanted to pop in and show you guys some of the latest renders of the next 3D printed device I have been working on - NoochiePipe!

SL0mBMo.png

cf5JhSL.png

Nxqhfqz.png

Just like the original Noochie - NoochiePipe is 3D printed in porcelain and glazed in lead free, 100% food safe glaze. The only other parts needed in operation are an o-ring, stainless steel screen and butane torch lighter.

I think you guys will enjoy the unique experience paired with the incredible taste and very hassle free cleaning you get from Noochie devices!

Would love to hear your impressions! :2c:
I like a lot the old opium pipe style, it was the first pipe using the vaporizing tech in history, don't forget that!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I like a lot the old opium pipe style, it was the first pipe using the vaporizing tech in history, don't forget that!
Well i always thought hookahs are the first vapes ,but i might be wrong :)).. I also read of an indian tribe who used huge pipes with stone bowls filled with botanicals and they used to throw hot stone/stone from the fire on top of the bowl.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Well i always thought hookahs are the first vapes ,but i might be wrong :)).. I also read of an indian tribe who used huge pipes with stone bowls filled with botanicals and they used to throw hot stone/stone from the fire on top of the bowl.
.... maybe are you right, since opium was used thousands years before JC I thought it was the first ever vaporizing experience but, all in all, I didn't lead investigations.
"Swet lodge" might be considered as a vaporizing experience, I remenber the "chaman" was putting some herbs on the top of heated stones (IDK which ones but I bet there was some salvia officinalis). It was a great experience!

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
I am in! take my money (again) please........

Ok please! :D

Very cool! How about a video on your new design. Saw the video on the older model, would love to see how this one works.

I will definitely be making a video for you guys in the near future. This specific design is en-route to the printers and is really in prototype stage. I will be keeping you guys posted along the way!

Love it @NoochieVape!!!!\
Another incredibly unique design, can't wait to test it out! Let me know if/when you need me... ;) Seriously I didn't expect this when you mentioned new models, very pleasantly surprised, well done sir

Thanks bud! I will gladly love your opinions and help with this one as well once I get the first prototype back.

Looks great ! Design is very nice,how long is that pipe?I've always loved the look of vintage porcelain pipes :),does your technology allows you to add patterns paintings to the surface ?
Blue-and-white-porcelain-handmade-ceramic-pipe-tobacco-smoking-hookah-accessories-Glass-pipe.jpg_640x640.jpg
14846466_1_x.jpg

Unfortunately at the moment all that is possible is a single color glaze. Love the look of those pipes though. The pipe is about 6 inches long. On another note - one of my previous designs of the stem has the mouthpiece turn into that flat "black and mild" shape, like in these pipes you posted. What are your guys opinions on having the mouthpiece be a flatter shape or the round shape you see now.

I designed the stem to turn into the flatter shape first actually and think it's more comfortable but somewhere along the way wound up with the round shape. I shall make up some renders for comparison!

I've always been fascinated with them as well, and "peace pipes"!

Last edited:

tepictoton

Just chiming to say, love what you are doing! Have been following your work since Noochie first showed up. Always nice to see ideas become reality!

Love the overall design, it has both an old look to it, and at the same time looks very futuristic (and yeah, it has been made by using knowledge and machines that certainly are futuristic)

Have never owned a butane powered vape, but I think I just changed my mind...

Please keep me in mind when you start shipping these. Just hope shipping to Europe will not be a deal breaker...

Keep us posted! :)

Edit: Also like the flat mouthpiece but have the same suggestion as @Shit Snacks to try and keep the airflow as open as possible...

Last edited:

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
I do like that, but could the inside hole be a little wider as well? I'm just thinking for airflow, but it does look like a pretty nice mouth shape

Just chiming to say, love what you are doing! Have been following your work since Noochie first showed up. Always nice to see ideas become reality!

Love the overall design, it has both an old look to it, and at the same time looks very futuristic (and yeah, it has been made by using knowledge and machines that certainly are futuristic)

Have never owned a butane powered vape, but I think I just changed my mind...

Please keep me in mind when you start shipping these. Just hope shipping to Europe will not be a deal breaker...

Keep us posted! :)

Edit: Also like the flat mouthpiece but have the same suggestion as @Shit Snacks to try and keep the airflow as open as possible...

Really excited to hear that and thank you for your kind words! Shipping to Europe is not a problem, I will most certainly be keeping you guys posted.

This is still in the prototype stages and actually the very first model is being printed as of now. So lots more to come!

The air path is a few millimeters tighter than the Noochie's, which I feel was pretty open. I wanted it to have a tighter draw like a pipe but after this first print we'll see how it works and how I feel. The beauty of 3D printing are those changes are very easy!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm in and totally getting a 70's green one this time.

To me the name implies combustion. Also I would probably call it noochie for short rather than noochie pipe or pipe. It'd be my noochie and noochie. Actually I don't mind that now that I'm saying it in my head. Just my weird opinion on it though.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Thanks for your input @StormyPinkness. I'm pretty fond of that light green as well!

I hear you on the name conjuring combustion but I'm pretty open to ideas for names, NoochiePipe is just the best, albeit most obvious thing, I could think of so far. I kind of wanted to keep all the devices called Noochie "something" but I guess I'm not hard set on that either.

What are your guys ideas for a name?

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
From this angle just the stem part kind of reminds me of a lightsaber. Not suggesting names or anything, just got that vibe from it.

I suck at this so I Googled synonyms for pipe:
  • duct, hose, line
  • pipeline, sewer, vent
  • vessel, aqueduct, canal
  • channel, conduit, conveyor
  • main, spout, trough
  • chute, straw, pipette
I like the way a lot of those sound to me. I'd be happy with all of them but Noochie Sewer.

StormyPinkness,

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
I love the look and just want one to load up and try!
Ha, you and me both!
From this angle just the stem part kind of reminds me of a lightsaber. Not suggesting names or anything, just got that vibe from it.

I suck at this so I Googled synonyms for pipe:
  • duct, hose, line
  • pipeline, sewer, vent
  • vessel, aqueduct, canal
  • channel, conduit, conveyor
  • main, spout, trough
  • chute, straw, pipette
I like the way a lot of those sound to me. I'd be happy with all of them but Noochie Sewer.
I actually did the same with the thesaurus before, the only other one I kinda liked was vessel.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
:rofl: NoochieSewer, NoochieAquaduct
For what it's worth, I think pipe is fine, we have vapor pipes, but I understand the aversion to it. Not sure any other name makes sense to me

Oh! NoochieSlim?
Yeah, I agree with you about it definitely making the most sense!

Hmm, NoochoeSlim is interesting though. I gotta let that one grind around my mind.

Top Bottom