Discontinued Noochie | The worlds first 3D printed vaporizer!

bodhi_naut

Newest print got in the other day!

Having a bit of a dispute with the company over the sloppiness of the glazing. I feel like it's unacceptable and they apparently feel it is acceptable glazing.
I think this is awesome looking. It reminds me of black clay pottery from Oaxaca. It's a nice counterpoint for all the sci-fi looking devices.
https://imgur.com/gallery/NyU9y

You manage to inject personality without coming off douch-ey like 90% of the reviewers on YouTube.
Excellent review, man. Thorough, detailed and amusing!

Last edited by a moderator:

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Review of the Noochie complete! feedback is always appreciated!

Seriously is a great and hilarious review. Very well done, I will be keeping an eye out for more in the future!

I think this is awesome looking. It reminds me of black clay pottery from Oaxaca. It's a nice counterpoint for all the sci-fi looking devices.
https://imgur.com/gallery/NyU9y

You manage to inject personality without coming off douch-ey like 90% of the reviewers on YouTube.
Excellent review, man. Thorough, detailed and amusing!

Glad to hear you say that, thanks bud!

Mono

hey!,

Im trying to use the discount code but didnt find where to put it...

Im in the "payment" windows and until now no "discount code" option appear....

any advice?

Thanks!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
IMG_20170627_083623.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Of course I missed the sale and now it's not even available. StormyPinkness, how does this compare to your other butane vapes?
And what kind of lighters can it be used with?

Are they all sold out? Any updates @NoochieVape? Been a while, I've been planning to reach out again soon...

This threads not too long yet Mags! It works with same torches as StickyBricks DaisyLily whathaveyou. It is similar to those but unique all in it's own, as I've mentioned here earlier. A very nice effective little vape!

little maggie

Are they all sold out? Any updates @NoochieVape? Been a while, I've been planning to reach out again soon...

This threads not too long yet Mags! It works with same torches as StickyBricks DaisyLily whathaveyou. It is similar to those but unique all in it's own, as I've mentioned here earlier. A very nice effective little vape!
The website says they are moving to a different state and nothing else. How is it working in terms of vision? And is there a way to use water with it? I still have my lily and daisy but rarely use them because they are too harsh without water. Most of my other vapes I can either use with water or whips.

Shit Snacks

The website says they are moving to a different state and nothing else. How is it working in terms of vision? And is there a way to use water with it? I still have my lily and daisy but rarely use them because they are too harsh without water. Most of my other vapes I can either use with water or whips.

Ah moving makes sense, hope it goes well!

Vision is okay, it's tight but doable, and if you hold it there it does mate up with any 18mm female, otherwise silicone can connect it to things, just need the right size. I haven't tried Tubo stuff yet, that whip would be great with Noochie actually. For some reason Noochie vapor isn't as harsh as you'd expect being such a short path, something about the ceramic vs wood/glass, getting to my unique descriptor

little maggie

Ah moving makes sense, hope it goes well!

Vision is okay, it's tight but doable, and if you hold it there it does mate up with any 18mm female, otherwise silicone can connect it to things, just need the right size. I haven't tried Tubo stuff yet, that whip would be great with Noochie actually. For some reason Noochie vapor isn't as harsh as you'd expect being such a short path, something about the ceramic vs wood/glass, getting to my unique descriptor
So would you say that it's less harsh than the lily or daisy? I have 18mm female adapters and would love to use it with one of my whips. I really don't have space to leave things set up - even though all my wood vapes and joda glass is out so whips are perfect at helping with mild vapor.
Maybe there will be a new store opening sale. I hope the move is over soon.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
So would you say that it's less harsh than the lily or daisy? I have 18mm female adapters and would love to use it with one of my whips. I really don't have space to leave things set up - even though all my wood vapes and joda glass is out so whips are perfect at helping with mild vapor.
The only reason it would be considered LESS harsh is because the flame is set much lower for the noochie than any other torch vape out there...its also the least forgiving, so getting your technique down fast is the key to wanting to use it.

Shit Snacks

I wouldn't say that, Daisy can be quite smooth (so can Jr) Lily stock is probably a bit harsher though, maybe even, hard to say. Noochie is tiny so good for leaving out, and then you can just attach and use whatever mouthpiece you like

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Of course I missed the sale and now it's not even available. StormyPinkness, how does this compare to your other butane vapes?
And what kind of lighters can it be used with?
I have to be honest that I've been neglecting my noochie. I've gotten too many vapes since then and I've been tending to reach for those. It's a lot like a brick to use except I don't point the flame directly into the intake. Or if I do I kind of wave it back and forth and don't aim it straight in. I think this is a little tougher to use than the bricks and requires more technique. It's also a little bit easier to char, but my issues might be more that I just haven't been using it enough. I do really appreciate how easy it is to clean, it's super easy.

Hooking it up to glass could be a little tricky. Like @Shit Snacks said a lot of silicone options would work, I think most silicone whips would just squeeze into the mp and seal well.

I do have to say this is one of my vapes I would never sell or donate, love the look and idea of this little guy. Plus the company/creator are great, happy I grabbed one from them. Holiday weekend is coming up, I'll make sure noochie is front and center this weekend to use.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, Can I assume the Noochie is made of porcelain, a sort of ceramic...? Is the torch high heat did affect the ceramic/porcelain or is it still like new?

A member assumed to be able to taste the ceramic (not me!), did you taste it too?

I ask that cause I'm in close contact with an artisanal ceramic maker and we are thinking to design something.... and porcelain seems better to avoid ceramic dust harmfull possibilities!

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Hey guys,

Really glad to see some discussion in here! I'm very sorry that the site is down, but the family just went through a pretty busy last couple months and a move across the country so I am getting the business back set up now.

@little maggie - the store will be open within a couple more weeks, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, it's my own fault since I neglected to get everything ready before the move..

As stated before, vision is admittedly a little awkward but after a few uses you get the hang of it. I've never had a problem of missing the hole with the flame, you mostly use the feel of the hot air in your mouth to determine the heat and you can just look up to see how far the flame is from the intake hole.

It is a quite unique and fun process, at least to me, once you get the hang of it - as you have total control and can really control your temp pretty well by just moving the flame slightly. But yes it is true that you can char pretty easily if you aren't careful - I am 99% positive I've still never fully combusted.

@Shit Snacks The initials did sell but I do have more of all in stock. When the store comes online I will be sure to do a sale and let you guys know here of course!

I have some more stuff cooking up in my mind and now that things are getting settled, I am going to be 3d designing some prototypes - can't wait to show you guys what I have planned!

Top Bottom