No WORLDCUP Thread Yet?!?!?

AtomicPB

This is my first post in the Lounge. Could not believe that we do not have a Football WorldCup Thread yet.

Who are you cheriing for? What are your predictions? What about a FC betting game? Anyone? :D

Germany sadly lost the first game. Hopefully they come back on Saturday ... :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
AtomicPB,
Reactions: vapmanjoe

Helios

I'll join in, Japan with the moves against Columbia! wow, Senegal up 1-0 against Poland so far, honestly all these Star Athletes are like little drama queens Neymar in particular. overall I'm loving the games good sportsmanship overall.

Helios,
Reactions: AtomicPB

ginolicious

Going for my home country Portugal as always. That was a big tie against Spain. Catching the games is brutal. Always at work and my team don’t play on the weekend. But I do watch the other games outside in my backyard vaping and drinking pints.

AtomicPB

Yeah, a garden, a grill, some cold alcolohic beverages and something nice to vape is the perfect setting for some Worldcup matches.

Portugal vs. Spain was the best game so far. Very intense ... lots of goals ... and two Teams who knew how to play. Interested who is gonna be first in that group and how the other matches go.

My vacation is starting soon ... if the German Team is getting it's act together it might become a great vacation ... else I am going to have find something else watch. :D

AtomicPB

This time it somehow hit me cold as well ... lots of matches running in the background but I am not as into it as the last couple of times.

But Russia is just whooping the next opponents butt ... the guys are really kicking a serious amounts of goals. They are just playing against Egypt (Russia 3:1 Egypt 75 Minutes played).

AtomicPB,
Reactions: Helios

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Yeah, a garden, a grill, some cold alcolohic beverages and something nice to vape is the perfect setting for some Worldcup matches.

That's football. Hanging up with friends, enjoying good grilled meat, Bavarian beer from a wood barrel and some vapes :D

Alex3oe,

Helios

Portugal vs. Spain was the best game so far. Very intense ... lots of goals ... and two Teams who knew how to play. Interested who is gonna be first in that group and how the other matches go.
I was standing the entire second half of this match, Germany Mexico was also a nail biter for me at least, vaping and sipping some cold beers while grilling, no other way to enjoy the games!
what are your prediction for tomorrow's match's?

Helios,

ginolicious

Morocco they should have scored a few goals, good on Port. great match!

They had a lot of chances. Could jot follow through. Especially with number 5 on Morocco. Very physical game though. A lot of shoving and some unsportsmanlike conduct.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

A draw between Iran and Spain would be super nice. But that’s just me. I think the Iranians should not be under estimated.

ginolicious,

Skunkport

I'm betting that I won't watch any of it because I'm too high to care about a bunch of overpaid sissies falling over and screaming in pretend agony because someone's foot came within a yard of theirs.
Roy Keane and Vinny Jones, those were proper players, not like today's.

Skunkport,
Top Bottom