• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

No one ever said that...

trichurious

Got my first dry herb vaper today, a Blaasht, has decent amazon reviews.

I’ve researched this stuff for years and never have I seen anyone say that at these lower vaping temps, weed tastes like

BROCCOLI ‍♂️♂️♂️♂️

I’m bewildered by this. From what people rave about the lovely flavours of vaping and so forth, this has disappointed me immensely. I’m using a cbd lemon haze strain, tastes normal smoked.

Also the mouthpiece burns my lips, no one thinks the same in their reviews.

Also it dries my mouth an incredible amount, like wayyyy worse than smoking. Also leaves a sore throat, like right at the back of the mouth compared to the deeper throat or lung soreness u get from smoking. All in all weird shiz!!

And finally what’s the 5 minute countdown about from when it’s hit temperature?

trichurious,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Mind linking us the product, OP?

Some strains have very distinct flavors! White rhino to me is a little minty while some mystey one I had last week tasted like arugula. Super lemon haze *should* taste very citrussy though..!

Your experience with the product doesn't sound very good and I've neeever even heard of the "Blaasht" vaporizer!

deadlytoaster,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

AMiA

Got my first dry herb vaper today, a Blaasht, has decent amazon reviews.

I’ve researched this stuff for years and never have I seen anyone say that at these lower vaping temps, weed tastes like

BROCCOLI ‍♂️♂️♂️♂️

I’m bewildered by this. From what people rave about the lovely flavours of vaping and so forth, this has disappointed me immensely. I’m using a cbd lemon haze strain, tastes normal smoked.

Also the mouthpiece burns my lips, no one thinks the same in their reviews.

Also it dries my mouth an incredible amount, like wayyyy worse than smoking. Also leaves a sore throat, like right at the back of the mouth compared to the deeper throat or lung soreness u get from smoking. All in all weird shiz!!

And finally what’s the 5 minute countdown about from when it’s hit temperature?

Please link to what you bought..thank you....MODS,delete my request..already asked..thank you.

AMiA,

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
Many of the negative attributes you list can be easily fixed with longer vapor paths and/or lower chamber temperatures. Without more information about your vape, though (I, too, have never heard of the Blaasht), we can't offer more specific suggestions.

Mulchmaker,
Reactions: szai

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Man I'm disappointed to hear that you've been researching vaporizing for years only to go ahead and purchase some off brand product nobody has ever heard of. What made you go for that one instead of any of the fine products recommended daily by the forums knowledgeable members?

Did you perform an offgas test before using that vaporizer? I would be cautious of any chinese clone products, they are frequently built with questionable materials.

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
Man I'm disappointed to hear that you've been researching vaporizing for years only to go ahead and purchase some off brand product nobody has ever heard of. What made you go for that one instead of any of the fine products recommended daily by the forums knowledgeable members?

Did you perform an offgas test before using that vaporizer? I would be cautious of any chinese clone products, they are frequently built with questionable materials.

When the OP mentioned a "broccoli" smell, off-gassing was my first thought, too. Assembly grease and electronics paste often have sulfides in them, which can give off that peculiarly sulfurous robot fart odor.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Maybe try getting a decent vape instead of some no-name vape that one no one here has even heard of?

*edit* - Ha ha. I just noticed in the question/answer section above the reviews that they claim that it takes nine to ten five-minute heat-cycles to finish a full bowl. Lol

trichurious

Maybe try getting a decent vape instead of some no-name vape that one no one here has even heard of?

*edit* - Ha ha. I just noticed in the question/answer section above the reviews that they claim that it takes nine to ten five-minute heat-cycles to finish a full bowl. Lol
post more pal you're the fucking shiznits!!!!

Well I might pick something from this forum if it wasn't all yank based. I ain't getting stung $10,000 through cutsoms after waiting 6 months to receive it, cheers tho

trichurious,
Reactions: Ramahs

trichurious

I just took a look at the UK Amazon listing for the product https://www.amazon.co.uk/ask/questions/asin/B01N2B4SWA/2/ref=ask_ql_psf_ql_hza and noticed that a company rep seems to be responding to questions (some ate very similar to yours) so it might be worth addressing your concerns there as well. Good Luck.

Well no there's nothing about burning lips or taste from any question there. Also there's reviews from people stating they've tried many "recommendeds" and none compare to this one. But for me personally though, you cannot escape getting burned af lips. I'll send the pos back, reviews must be fake

trichurious,

howie105

Well no there's nothing about burning lips or taste from any question there. Also there's reviews from people stating they've tried many "recommendeds" and none compare to this one. But for me personally though, you cannot escape getting burned af lips. I'll send the pos back, reviews must be fake

Sorry it didn't help, wish you luck.

howie105,
Reactions: szai

lazylathe

Almost there...
post more pal you're the fucking shiznits!!!!

Well I might pick something from this forum if it wasn't all yank based. I ain't getting stung $10,000 through cutsoms after waiting 6 months to receive it, cheers tho

Try this vape shop:

www.vapefiend.co.uk

Based in your area and they are good guys! You can also watch their reviews on youtube before buying.

Top Bottom