No More Gn0me!? I'm bummed, what's the next best

So I've been using a gnome cone or one of his variations for a while. I bought a bunch of them for myself and a bunch as gifts and usually got really good responses from Calen. I placed an order a couple of weeks back and haven't heard BOO... not totally unusual but he always did respond to me in a couple of days. after doing some diggin, I found that he has presumably gone MIA. The fish skimmer people and the vape crowd are all saying the same thing.
So... what is the next best thing to a gnome heat exchanger for a 19mm fitting? I absolutely refuse to use my mobius for combustion (as I don't combust anymore) and would still like to use it for vaping.
I have the cones, it's the heat exchanger part I'm not lacking. Bummed out... any thoughts?

Will's Brother,
Reactions: Caligula

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, neither of those are all glass (unless there's a glass lotus I'm not aware of?), and there is potential to inhale whatever contaminants may remain coming out of the lighter with the vapor genie.

The only vape I can think of that's directly comparable to the gnome is the above mentioned vapocane.

If it doesn't need to be all glass, then I'd think the lotus could be a very good replacement.

Or even the supreme if you can get your hands on one, I don't think they're being made anymore.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Caligula
Top Bottom