1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

NO LONGER FOR SALE! $230 M&M Tech Leviathan Bubbler (lil Mona) w/Matrix Style Perc

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by Sleepin in CA, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleepin in CA

Sleepin in CA Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman Accessory Maker

Up for sale is a sweet M&M Tech Leviathan that I picked up from @jambandphan03 awhile back.

Here is a brief description (used with permission) from the original ad...

" Lil'Mona by M&M Tech (Lev) is a pretty large piece, despite the name. It measures around 15" tall, has a gridded/matrix disk style perc, 18mm female joint and is made with real heavy thick glass. The base is quite large and thick, about 4 1/2 inches across. I just find this piece to be a little too large volume for my vaping needs, so it's time to pass it along. I have had one repair done to this piece, the neck/mouthpiece snapped in shipping and had to be sent back to Lev to be repaired in shop by Lev. Despite the repair, this thing is still a solid tank and would easily handle vapes like the Cloud/Evo just fine."

I can vouch for this statement as I have run everything from pen vapes, log vapes, solos, and a bunch more through it. Not once did it ever disappoint me!

I have since upgraded to a Möbius Ion Matrix and have not used anything else since.

I could use some cash, so this baby needs to come off the shelf.

I am including extensive pictures below, as well as a use video by @jambandphan03 - though her water level is low. This thing can rock full or shallow levels and still stack!

I am selling for $230 shipped Apocalypse/Godzilla/Bomb/Stupid fucking mailman proof! I will also insure for total value.

PayPal Accepted, and as always pm me for info/to buy.

Thanks!

=)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the pictures of the repair, flawless!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The video!

Last edited: May 26, 2014
    jambandphan03, Pickz and SSVUN~YAH like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors