No Heat ABV edible

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Was browsing r/mflb on reddit last night and saw alot of people cooking a single dose edible with a teaspoon of abv. I was wondering if i can do the same thing, but let the abv sit overnight. im planning on making a firecracker, with peanut butter in the middle. sprinkling the abv on the the peanut butter and sealing it with two crackers. lastly covering it with tinfoil and keeping it in a dark cool place for approx 8-10 hours. Will it work?

NotPotRelated,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Yes I think it will work to a degree, but in my experimentation it seems to be a lot less effective than using the microwave method to prepare the ABV peanut butter.

I think you might be on to something with mixing and letting it sit for a period of time, though. I make my ABV canola oil for brownies "cold infusion" style, which sits for 4-5 days other than being shaken once a day. If you were to try it this way instead, I would give it more like a few days rather than hours, and perhaps mix it up every once in a while too.

Peloton,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
If using ABV it is already decarbed so technically you don't have to heat it at all. You can sandwich it and eat. Of course to me they taste better heated...with a tad of nutella added.

My fav is using a bit of fresh and with that the baking IS required but with ABV... You could just eat the shit by itself, as is but having some fat helps so peanut butter is good with - heated or not.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I take a jar of all natural organic peanut butter, and when I collect around 10-14 grams of ABV I just mix it all together and let it sit for a few days. I have the ratio set up such that one tablespoon contains roughly 1 gram. 1 tablespoon gets me buzzing good, 2 tablespoons plus a few vape bowls proved to be too much.

Quetzalcoatl,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
I can't handle the actual eating of the herb, but how do cold infuse?

Ratm22,
Top Bottom