1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Nice e-cigarette kit, fast!

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by charliedontsurf, Dec 12, 2012.

1. charliedontsurf

charliedontsurf Glassblower

Hi guys, here's my situation: I'm trying to buy a nice quality E-cigarette for a friend who is currently using Blu disposable E-cigarettes and is pretty happy with them, minus the ongoing price. My knowledg of e-cigs is very limited and I'm hoping someone with an appropriate battery/atomizer/charger set sitting around unused could help me out. She's going to use it strictly for nicotine e-juice, and I think a simple system is definitely preferable to a fussy one - she doesn't need amazing performance since she's already happy with how the cheapo Blu models work.

I have Paypal, but also have stuff to trade, including:

19mm Glass vapobowl
    Vaporstar
    14 or 19mm Vapocane B's

USA only deals please, and I'd like to get it in the post asap so it has a chance to arrive by Xmas.

2. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

Go to electovape.com she's going out of business. Code 60elec gets 60% off.
    Go for an ego battery set with ce5 clearomizer.
    If you email her she will get you set up and shipped quick. She's good people and has great customer service

smokum likes this.
  3. mmenzie

mmenzie My friends call me "Menz"

i have an EGO C with the tank system that seems pretty simple for e-juice. not sure how it's different from the one Bart suggested but i thought i would throw it out there

smokum likes this.
  4. VapeVoice

VapeVoice Well-Known Member

I have a barely used ego set (2 batteries) with clearomizers id trade for the vaporstar. Also have a set (2 batts) of Bloog E-cigs which look more like an actual cig if she prefers that. PM me.

charliedontsurf likes this.
  5. charliedontsurf

charliedontsurf Glassblower

Thanks for all the responses guys, I'm gonna shoot Vapevoice a PM for right now and see about that trade.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors