Nibbler Bubbler

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Hello FC,
I acquired this bad boy and was holding it off for another member as I had promised.
This Bubbler has been lightly used, I mean less than 20 sessions or so and it was all either vapor or concentrates. The Piece is immaculate, I haven't found one flaw yet, nice strong clean welds, no scratches , no cracks, no blemishes.
You can use this as an awesome oil rig, or as a vape piece, works equally as well with both. If you have an omicon or Persei its made to hold your units in the glass unit holder thats built in and serves as a comfy handle to hold. You can fit most pen vapes or units that have a 1 inch or less diameter.
The Nibbler has a DEWAR 18mm Ground Joint, with a 14mm inverted showerhead downstem.
This little guy packs a punch for vape's or concentrates, the Nibbler goes for a retail price of 289 plus tax, plus S&H a total of approx. $324.00 ( $289+$9 S&H+26 Tax=$324).

I am asking $250 $240 $230 and will include bomb proof shipping, Tracking info, Pay-Pal fee's! **Sorry glass candy cane not included** Thanks to a member for bringing this to my attention.

gPEHsF7.jpg

2Y29be3.jpg

zG1m2zY.jpg

QjAWzvr.jpg

8tyy4np.jpg

EdrmNcy.jpg

fYMCnbj.jpg

NUJvaSG.jpg

wgTdPAA.jpg

R9jTn6l.jpg

fSFfPvf.jpg

Heres the bub in HD action.