NFL FANS lend me YOUR COMMENTS AND POSTS!!!!

NoSmoke

Vikings!!!!! We got MOSS!!! So happy to have him back in Minnesota, I think him and Favre will become great buds, and Harvin will be the new Wes Welker! Good month for us too, we have all our tough games in one month (Jets, Cowboys, Pats, Packers) if we can come out of that 3-1 or better yet 4-0 we take the division easily, the Bears and Packers are going backwards Packers with injuries and the Bears with their O-Line. I also like the Cheifs, its nice to see a team that never wins finally winning.

NoSmoke,

bcleez

There is only 1 wes welker. You must not be a real vikings fan, otherwise you would remember what a jerk Moss was. Remember how he wouldn't even break off the line if he knew it was a running play or if the pass wasn't coming to him?

bcleez,

NoSmoke

bcleez said:
There is only 1 wes welker. You must not be a real vikings fan, otherwise you would remember what a jerk Moss was. Remember how he wouldn't even break off the line if he knew it was a running play or if the pass wasn't coming to him?

What that doesn't even make sense? I remember when Moss was arrogant, he had a right to be he was putting up higher numbers then any other receiver in the league at the time, embarrassing defenses, to assume that I'm not a real fan because I didn't mention how arrogant he was, I think jerk is the wrong word, sure he might have been that too, but alot of players are jerks, he was lazy at times, young. He's also changed since then and this trade gives him nothing but motivation, so watch out defenses because a determined #84 is better then any receiver in football. You can say theres only one Wes Welker, but we'll see now that defenses don't have to worry about the deep threat, his little underneath routes are gonna be a little more crowded, which means 100 plus receptions will be a thing of the past for him, at 5" 9" I can hardly see him becoming the number one guy, hes a glorified slot receiver who needs a over the top threat to create his lanes underneath, pretty simple. October 30th you will see Moss light up the Pats, and then is when Pats fans are really gonna regret letting him go.

NoSmoke,

bcleez

What doesn't make sense. You still did not address how a great player decides that he isn't going to play when he knows it is a run play or a pass that isn't coming his way. Rather than draw coverage away or throwing a block he would stand there or not run his route. Don't you remember how he burned you guys before the trade to Oakland?

I agree that he will come back with a purpose and put up great numbers. I am just questioning how a Vikings fan can forget how difficult he was and all the things he did to hurt your team during his time there.

Favre is no Brady and doesn't have the accuracy. Favre is going to get desperate and throw more INT's trying to hit Moss deep. I am a Pats fan and I was getting sick of Moss. I am glad he is gone his routine was getting old. He will put up good numbers for the vikes... but once again revisits my point that he wasn't doing it for the Pats when we all know he can turn it on at will...

You better just hope that the vikes can win or bad randy will come back.

bcleez,

NoSmoke

If you're waiting for me to tell you that you were right your not gonna hear it. :D He was waived by bonehead Childress without consulting upper management or even his 53 man roster, which by the way completely hates him now. Word is Harvin is one of the most vocal and angry, I read that Moss took him under his wing and was helping him alot. What I've been reading in the news and seeing on ESPN is that Childress has completely lost the locker room with this move and his days in Minnesota are numbered. So bottom line is the team didn't want this to happen, but Childress having control over the 53 man roster, played a power move, something he should have done by benching Favre, especially since the team expressed faith in Tavaris Jackson leading the team. Favre and Chilly are done.

NoSmoke,

reloader

I'm a Ravens fan myself. Ray Lewis and that defense still bring the wood, also with Flacco we finally have a good qb.

As far as the Vikings, I like them because I like Brett Farve. I have to admire the toughness of a guy who can play 20 years and have 291 straight starts, for a qb that is ridiculous. I know everyone wants him to retire, but I think it is cool at 41 he is still playing. And remember the Vikings went after him, and gave him 16 million. Who wouldn't take that? I think he is playing pretty good right now, even though this season is a disappointment but not totally gone yet. I never cared for Moss, and I can see why the Patriots let him go to. He is a loose cannon, unpredictable, and very high maintenance. It just becomes a point where putting up with his demanding nature and weirdness just isn't worth it.

reloader,

bcleez

Re read your posts mannnnnnnnnnnnnn!

your season is OVER!!!! Look at my Patriots!!!!!!

Moss has changed HA AH HAHHAHAHAHA :)

bcleez,
Top Bottom