• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

next generation e-nails?

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Thanks for the reassurance, guys. It's appreciated. If I don't receive some type of confirmation perhaps I'll call. Thanks again.

Deadshort480,

mutten840

I would say to call if you are curious about any non advertised colors. Anna is a really nice person and from the interactions I have had with her. She aims to please =)
From what I can tell it is her and her husband and a handful of glass blowers. So things do not always move as fast as other sites. But I think of it as quality of service over speed. The 2 main selling points for me were the base being super thick and should keep these from ever falling over. and the other is these are made in USA.

Here is the info from their site for hours of operation and contact info =)

Hours: 9-5 (mst) M-F
Sat: 9-5
You may call during business hours.
303-587-3654 ~ Anna

Happy Holidays!!!!

mutten840,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I am definitely happy with my Errlectric unit. It is so nice to have precise temperature control.

DieHard,

mixchu69

I just purchased the Dnail analog but is on back order.

D-HEATER-KV-REG-20 D-Nail Standard Coil Heater (20mm)
1 $90.00 $90.00
HIVE-NAIL-V1-20 D-Nail Compatible Hive Ceramic Nail (20mm)
1 $90.00 $90.00
HIVE-CARBCAP Hive Ceramics Carb Cap with Stinger
1 $55.00 $55.00
D-CONTROL-ANA-V2-CONTROLONLY NEW D-Nail Analog Essential Oil Vaporizer (Controller ONLY)
1 $70.00 $70.00

If I use a temperature gun up to 915f, do you guys think this will be a good setup? I want to dab in 6-700 range. I just bought mighty and minivap, so didn't want to dish out another $700-1000 dollars for a digital enail.

mixchu69,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Not sure its next gen, and idk if its popular around here...but I just got my 710 whip today and I'm incredibly impressed.

Paid like $105 shipped. Travel case, analog nail, ceramic nail, quartz carbcap/dabber combo. Got it in 2 days after ordering.

Excellent flavor, great temp level IMO at max with the carb cap action. Really really good and really really cheap. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it. I'm going to get a spare coil and nail for it and just be set for very little investment. Thrilled with this and I'd find it hard to justify spending so much more on a different analog, unless you wanted quartz or TI. And I'm aware this doesn't compare to a digital at all, so it'd be foolish to try to do so.

For $100 my torch is going to be my backup from now on.
:rockon:

PoopMachine

Only thing we use our touch for is lighting candles.. LOL

We're 100% on the e-nail these days and its awesome. I gotta say, Im not a huge fan of the HE Infiniti as an e-nail BUT it does do one thing that the nail that came with the unit doesnt.. it puts the reclaim farther down and doesnt cake it all up around the joint and cause the nail to "gunk lock" on to the dropdown. The dish is a little small tho and if you put a carb cap on it, it touches the end of the coil and cause a crazy temperature drop. Really HE should redesign this piece.

PoopMachine,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
What is the temperature range you guys are dabbing in. I keep going back and forth with my Errlectric. Sometimes around 700F sometimes around 500F. I find more smoke coming off of the nail after my hit at lower temp. I could get a second hit but it tastes kinda aack. I did not get reliable repeatable results with the infrared gun. I keep forgetting to bring my Fluke and Thermocouple home from work. The Errlectric came completely calibrated. I'm not sure if you could adjust anything. (But I haven't opened it up yet):science:

PoopMachine

We keep ours at 700 although I think with the Infiniti that may be too low. I dont think that adapter gets hot enough around the center so the oil just kind of pools there. Like I keep saying, and I know I sound like a broken record but Im really disappointed in the Infiniti e-nail adapter. I think the nail that came with the unit was functionally better but I hated how it basically caked resin on the joint.

If the flat coil doesnt fix things, maybe ceramic will be my next adventure.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Cool. Mine reads 714 right now. @PoopMachine thats a female nail? Mine is a male and occasionally drops reclaim down in the water. I'm waiting for a couple of worked JoDa Glass pieces to use with mine. A dropdown and a carbed adaptor.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
What is the temperature range you guys are dabbing in. I keep going back and forth with my Errlectric. Sometimes around 700F sometimes around 500F. I find more smoke coming off of the nail after my hit at lower temp. I could get a second hit but it tastes kinda aack. I did not get reliable repeatable results with the infrared gun. I keep forgetting to bring my Fluke and Thermocouple home from work. The Errlectric came completely calibrated. I'm not sure if you could adjust anything. (But I haven't opened it up yet):science:
My good friend has the Errlectric and temp is always right at 700. I haven't tried lower than 700 when we've used it.
My limited technique--Drop dab on nail, start slow draw, carb cap, and then I can get the initial good rip, exhale then get another good sized, tasty rip. Maybe at that point there is a little whisp left. Defintiely no "smoldering" at the end or puddling. I am hoping my limited, good experiences carry over when I finally get my own setup. I have a lineup of Vader OG, Alien OG, God's Fruit and some Clear Concentrates Strawberry Cough standing by to help test:D.

PoopMachine

Pretty nice arsenal of product. Ive got about 6 different types of oil and a container full of reclaim. Dropdowns are a must with an e-nail. Reclaiming out of them is so easy.

@Silver420Surfer, if you're close to RCG, we probably were neighbors at one point. I could have walked there when I lived in Florida.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
This thread is supposed to be about the future of e-nails, so the Auber Instruments RDK200 discussion now has its own thread. Please report posts moved (or not moved) in error. Thanks for your cooperation.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
And we must not forget about W-9 Tech's upcoming FLEXO. Although it already has its own thread. I am on the Beta testers list for that one. Just waiting for them to get it ready.

DieHard,

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Where is the thread for that? I dont get anything when I search for FLEXO.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/up-tech-enail.14336/

This arrived in the mail yesterday, I like the ceramic nail and picked up the whole package during the holiday sale.

l7ko1f4.jpg

Not so Good connections on the heating coil:
MAr4rVf.jpg

PoopMachine

Is the heater for that thing ceramic? Thats pretty cool! Does it give off any odor when heating up?

PoopMachine,

GSH

On a Möbius plane
I have had two 710 whips and I love them, just both have snapped at the heater wires for me, and as I am international, I couldn't be bothered going back for another one.

I think he has some improvements lined up for it though so I may pick another one up if and when that happens. Just crank the dial to max and get really nice low temp dabs all day. I think the ceramic only gets to around 600F but with the carb cap gives really thick hits.

My ceramic heater didn't smell when heated...

420time

anyone have experience with the "Hammerd Enail analog enail"? their pretty cheap, $100 without nail, $125 for titanium nail.

http://hammerdenails.bigcartel.com/product/analog-enail

Was thinking about getting it and a better wire somewhere else. Wire alone is $70. Anyone know where i can get a decent analog control?

Or this

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MINI...eater-Hot-Runner-Coil-Heater/32250714295.html

around $85 for a digital kit from china.....

I think it should be fine since the well reviewed site, http://gimido.bigcartel.com/
sells e nails and parts from china.

Last edited:
420time,

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
anyone have experience with the "Hammerd Enail analog enail"? their pretty cheap, $100 without nail, $125 for titanium nail.

Was thinking about getting it and a better wire somewhere else. Wire alone is $70. Anyone know where i can get a decent analog control?

Or this

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MINI...eater-Hot-Runner-Coil-Heater/32250714295.html

I think it should be fine since the well reviewed site, http://gimido.bigcartel.com/
I had really good luck with gimido from China. I ended up spending $275 but that is a full digital PID that does not drop temp or overrun. a quartz domeless, and a 20mm coil heater, along with the aluminum box and cord.
I didn't mind spending a little more to know i would have a bullet proof setup for years to come.

Soflo,

420time

Gidmido is pretty expensive if including the shipping, other places have around 200$ in the US.

420time,

r3vrb

Or this

is the enail coil provided with any of these or i have to purchase one separetly?

r3vrb,

420time

The Hammered one and the china and gidimo does I'm pretty sure. But after viewing the units from gidimo they won't run 250watt or 300 watt coils unless it's the 300$ model. The gidimo ones has a 2 year warrenty on the heater and 90-180 days on the coil, I'm not sure if there's a problem with the unit if I'll have to pay to send it back to china maybe costing around $30. I just checked and it seems you have to pay shipping yourself to send it back. After adding the prices of things I'm thinking of getting the aubur rdk200 with the 250watt coil for a total of around $200 if adding a quartz nail, quartz carb and a dabber it'll be $230-250. I prefer the 250 or 300 watt coils since their supposedly suppose to last longer then the 100watt coils. On top of it, the rdk200 and coil is in the US. Im not sure how long the warrenty for the heater control though.

Last edited:
420time,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I received my unit from Gimido today. Extremely (mostly) happy with it. The Omron pid is rock solid.

Also very happy with the customer service. They answered a bunch of my questions and changed a few things on my order a few seperate times and responded every time very quickly. All went very smoothly.

I had changed my coil from a flat to a 20mm with one of their quartz nails.
Well they ended up sending me both a flat coil and a 20mm coil.
Very happy with that!
Maybe it was a happy accident? :D

My only gripe is the cheap quartz nail feels very restrictive. But I have other nail options on the way.

BTW, used a discount code found via Google... 'trippy' gets you 15% off.

gim_enail.jpg

canj00digit?,
Top Bottom