next generation e-nails?

Mangos

In the same boat as @Justpassedu regarding wanting an E-nail setup. The Evo is great but the nails are a pain to clean and I feel after the first use of each nail- the extract never seems to taste the same. Some extracts can also be a pain to load in the VapeXnail. I have lost a few dabs now just trying to either get it on the lip of the nail and the material just flying across the room.

I'm very new to dabs but appreciate how quick and effective they can alleviate my daily medicinal symptoms. Reason I am posting is because I need suggestions on an E-nail that is available in the UK. I have contacted High5, Gimodo and now Edabs to see if they are able to ship it here at an affordable rate.

If they are unable to ship here for whatever reason I was wondering about these two :

http://www.dhgate.com/product/vaporizer-dry-dried-herbal-blends-vapor-boss/212557628.html

This one @mrbonsai420 posted above : http://www.dhgate.com/product/dnail-dabs-dnail-d-nail-d-nail-vaporizer/376188282.html#mfavit-1-null

Was leaning more towards TI as I thought it might be easier to clean but maybe Quartz nail would taste better ?? Definately a 20mm coil as I don't want any trouble loading dabs.

Would appreciate any help thanks.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
In the same boat as @Justpassedu regarding wanting an E-nail setup. The Evo is great but the nails are a pain to clean and I feel after the first use of each nail- the extract never seems to taste the same. Some extracts can also be a pain to load in the VapeXnail. I have lost a few dabs now just trying to either get it on the lip of the nail and the material just flying across the room.

I'm very new to dabs but appreciate how quick and effective they can alleviate my daily medicinal symptoms. Reason I am posting is because I need suggestions on an E-nail that is available in the UK. I have contacted High5, Gimodo and now Edabs to see if they are able to ship it here at an affordable rate.

If they are unable to ship here for whatever reason I was wondering about these two :

http://www.dhgate.com/product/vaporizer-dry-dried-herbal-blends-vapor-boss/212557628.html

This one @mrbonsai420 posted above : http://www.dhgate.com/product/dnail-dabs-dnail-d-nail-d-nail-vaporizer/376188282.html#mfavit-1-null

Was leaning more towards TI as I thought it might be easier to clean but maybe Quartz nail would taste better ?? Definately a 20mm coil as I don't want any trouble loading dabs.

Would appreciate any help thanks.

I agree, I love my Evo but the nails are a pain to keep clean. Any of those basic PiD enails are going to be very similar. And they will all do the trick. I would definitely go with quartz or a hybrid using quartz if you are going for a cheap nail. Personally I like the form factor of Bangers over standard nails. If you want to go for a cheap option You could just go with an old school quartz banger with an arm to hold your heater coil, That's what comes with the first one you posted. You can add one onto any enail for under $15. or the standard quartz domeless made for a 20mm enail. Your third cheap quartz option would be to go with the flat coil and the HE hybrid knock offs.These are all sub $20 nails so they can't be compared to a Liger or a SiC halo but for the money you are much better off flavor wise than with a standard Ti domeless.

Mangos

I agree, I love my Evo but the nails are a pain to keep clean. Any of those basic PiD enails are going to be very similar. And they will all do the trick. I would definitely go with quartz or a hybrid using quartz if you are going for a cheap nail. Personally I like the form factor of Bangers over standard nails. If you want to go for a cheap option You could just go with an old school quartz banger with an arm to hold your heater coil, That's what comes with the first one you posted. You can add one onto any enail for under $15. or the standard quartz domeless made for a 20mm enail. Your third cheap quartz option would be to go with the flat coil and the HE hybrid knock offs.These are all sub $20 nails so they can't be compared to a Liger or a SiC halo but for the money you are much better off flavor wise than with a standard Ti domeless.
Really appreciate the great and informative advice @mrbonsai420 . Will go with a quartz banger for sure now. Just wondering if I should go with a female or male banger ? I heard that people prefer male as it less prone to expand from the heat as much , I could be totally wrong in thinking that - but in any case which one would be better ?

Mangos,
Reactions: rolln_j

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Really appreciate the great and informative advice @mrbonsai420 . Will go with a quartz banger for sure now. Just wondering if I should go with a female or male banger ? I heard that people prefer male as it less prone to expand from the heat as much , I could be totally wrong in thinking that - but in any case which one would be better ?

It all depends on your water piece, and you can always use an adapter anyway. With a banger there isn't that much heat transfer to the joint so that really doesn't apply here. a male or female would both do great. What size joint does the bong will you be attaching it to have? If you haven't gotten an oil rig yet I suggest you go with a female banger to for the FC-710 male joint. It is the best oil rig for the money IMO.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-glass-smoking-bongs-based-water/216674730.html

And if you go the flat coil/ HE Hybrid route here is a seller with it already in the combo.This may be your best bet. You can upgrade to Dnail halo now or the Liger V3 will use the flat coil later.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/quartz-flat-10mm-coil-enail-kit-d-nail-dnail/376329298.html

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Those look okay but I would urge you not to rule out a kit that comes with a flat coil. Then you can use the hybrid quartz nails, and from there you would be able to either get cheap replacement dishes (as low as $6 ea) or later on upgrade to silicon carbide or sapphire dishes for the only upgrades you can actually taste. I guess my point is that the d-nail halo type of dish is becoming somewhat universal, so more options.

Mangos

It all depends on your water piece, and you can always use an adapter anyway. With a banger there isn't that much heat transfer to the joint so that really doesn't apply here. a male or female would both do great. What size joint does the bong will you be attaching it to have? If you haven't gotten an oil rig yet I suggest you go with a female banger to for the FC-710 male joint. It is the best oil rig for the money IMO.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-glass-smoking-bongs-based-water/216674730.html

And if you go the flat coil/ HE Hybrid route here is a seller with it already in the combo.This may be your best bet. You can upgrade to Dnail halo now or the Liger V3 will use the flat coil later.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/quartz-flat-10mm-coil-enail-kit-d-nail-dnail/376329298.html

Just saw that second link now, seems like the perfect fit for my needs. Was worried the coil would be a bit small but in the description it says that you can ask for either a 16mm or an 20 mm coil which is perfect. Can even choose an EU power plug to avoid having to buying an adapter .

Mangos,

demonscars

I bought 710life's enail (generic e-nail) a few months ago and it's been holding up well. I don't dab often, partially due to lack of concentrates in my area, so I was weary of buying a more expensive model. I tried some of their accessories though and wasn't too happy. Did a quartz banger and quartz nail (it comes with a ti nail) along with combo carb caps/dabbers for each. It's just not thick enough and very minor drops broke them all. I've just invested in the liger with sic insert so hopefully that arrives soon and is awesome.

demonscars,

PoopMachine

I bought 710life's enail (generic e-nail) a few months ago and it's been holding up well. I don't dab often, partially due to lack of concentrates in my area, so I was weary of buying a more expensive model. I tried some of their accessories though and wasn't too happy. Did a quartz banger and quartz nail (it comes with a ti nail) along with combo carb caps/dabbers for each. It's just not thick enough and very minor drops broke them all. I've just invested in the liger with sic insert so hopefully that arrives soon and is awesome.

Its pretty awesome. The only complaint Ive had is the wait time on the components but I think he has everything in stock. Josh is a good dude, stands by his product and is always looking to improve on them. Cant go wrong with his stuff. Wish I had all the money back I spent with other vendors *cough* DNail *cough* but it is what it is.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Its pretty awesome. The only complaint Ive had is the wait time on the components but I think he has everything in stock. Josh is a good dude, stands by his product and is always looking to improve on them. Cant go wrong with his stuff. Wish I had all the money back I spent with other vendors *cough* DNail *cough* but it is what it is.

What do you prefer about the LigerV2 vs. D-Nail's Halos?
I've been using a suite of D-Nail Halos for a while now and like them quite a bit.
However, I should be receiving my LigerV2 w/ SiC insert shortly (been waiting ~ 2 months), and I am excited to give it a try.

After receiving my Sapphire Halo from D-Nail, I almost cancelled my Liger order as I'm not sure if anything will eclipse the performance of the Sapphire Halo.
But with the possibility of a Sapphire Bucket for the Liger ...

Mangos

Sorry guys last question regarding the E-nail.

Just stuck deciding between these two :

https://www.dabthatslab.com/collect...cts/english-compatible-electronic-enail-boxed

http://www.dhgate.com/product/quart...kit-d-nail-dnail/376329298.html#mfavit-1-null

I'm in the UK so I would prefer to purchase it locally in case of any warranty issues, would be hard to deal with dhgate once I've already paid for the product if it does come faulty. The UK kit is a TI nail though and just looks like a re branded chinese one.

The dhgate kit was suggested by @mrbonsai420 but they look soo similar I don't know if its worth paying the extra just to get it from the UK. Should I just pay extra for the piece of mind of getting the product here ? Or should I save the money and risk getting the DHgate kit and a new 710 rig to go with it. Advice would be appreciated my fellow wise Fc'ers .

Mangos,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

https://www.dabthatslab.com/collect...cts/english-compatible-electronic-enail-boxed

http://www.dhgate.com/product/quart...kit-d-nail-dnail/376329298.html#mfavit-1-null

I'm in the UK so I would prefer to purchase it locally in case of any warranty issues, would be hard to deal with dhgate once I've already paid for the product if it does come faulty. The UK kit is a TI nail though and just looks like a re branded chinese one.

The dhgate kit was suggested by @mrbonsai420 but they look soo similar I don't know if its worth paying the extra just to get it from the UK. Should I just pay extra for the piece of mind of getting the product here ? Or should I save the money and risk getting the DHgate kit and a new 710 rig to go with it. Advice would be appreciated my fellow wise Fc'ers .

Those are the same unit, one has the flat coil and hybrid nail and the other has the 20mm coil and Ti nail. That UK seller just bought a bunch from DH gate and he's making a few bucks. No big deal to pay the mark up if you need it tomorrow, if not I would go for the better price and hybrid nail and buy from DH gate. It doesn't have to be that seller but you will find the same 6in1 Ti unit there as well cheaper than the one you listed.

I order things from DH Gate at least 5-10 times a month, I have never had any issues at all.

Justpassedu

Those are the same unit, one has the flat coil and hybrid nail and the other has the 20mm coil and Ti nail. That UK seller just bought a bunch from DH gate and he's making a few bucks. No big deal to pay the mark up if you need it tomorrow, if not I would go for the better price and hybrid nail and buy from DH gate. It doesn't have to be that seller but you will find the same 6in1 Ti unit there as well cheaper than the one you listed.

I order things from DH Gate at least 5-10 times a month, I have never had any issues at all.
If you were to start off and had a choice between quartz or titanium , what would you choose and why ? Ty

Justpassedu,

PoopMachine

What do you prefer about the LigerV2 vs. D-Nail's Halos?
I've been using a suite of D-Nail Halos for a while now and like them quite a bit.
However, I should be receiving my LigerV2 w/ SiC insert shortly (been waiting ~ 2 months), and I am excited to give it a try.

After receiving my Sapphire Halo from D-Nail, I almost cancelled my Liger order as I'm not sure if anything will eclipse the performance of the Sapphire Halo.
But with the possibility of a Sapphire Bucket for the Liger ...

The SIC halo is good and I do like it. My problem with Dnail is my customer service from them has been shit. Ive spent a small fortune with them and I just always feel like they really dont care.

Im also upset that I bought a 1.3 controller when I wanted the DIY. They told me no more DIY, it was being discontinued so I bought a 1.3 and lo and behold a month later, the DIY was back.

But to compare the nails, the main difference in my mind is the cap. The cap is far superior to anything Ive ever used. Flavor wise theyre about the same. When the new bucket from CCA drops thats using a flat coil, I think thats going to be the top dog. Being able to swap buckets is nice too.. Just flip the nail over, the bucket drops out and drop a new one in.

Justpassedu

From the research I have been doing , I see most of the pids for sale are basically all the same in the $100-$300 range for the most part and manufactured in China . Some in different type's of enclosures but with mostly the same internals and specs. I could be wrong but in my limited research I have been noticing a trend .

Justpassedu,

grokit

well-worn member
From the research I have been doing , I see most of the pids for sale are basically all the same in the $100-$300 range for the most part and manufactured in China . Some in different type's of enclosures but with mostly the same internals and specs. I could be wrong but in my limited research I have been noticing a trend .
This seems to be the better quality pid controller, love to see it in a similar kit with the hybrid nail :science:

Justpassedu

This seems to be the better quality pid controller, love to see it in a similar kit with the hybrid nail :science:
Looks nice I been researching a bit , I honestly don't need a E-nail , its the vas kicking in, the tech is cool. I have the Evo for my self , few pens and don't get concentrate so much. I may grab something under $130 just for guests and of course I will use it also. Weighing out my options before I pull the trigger but it may be the edabsdirect or something similar priced. I know most are made in china but I want to keep this purchase in the U.S. for warranty purposes and I know i'll receive it a bit more quickly. Still looking...

b0

Cloudy...

Wow thanks for sharing that 2nd link! I have been in the hunt for a cheap e-nail for a couple weeks and that looks perfect!

Edit: And pretty cheap for us in UK, less than 75£

rolln_j

You should order a quartz dish from NewVape and see if it fits.

I've always wondered also, as I have a Slim Series base for my SiC dish.

They're only $15, so it'd be a cheap way to try.

Dooooo it.

Honestly, that dish looks pretty shitty compared to the HE one. Visually speaking. I think after seeing both I'd spend the extra on the HE one, and I'm far from a HE fanboy lol.

Bought the HE dish and it was good - kind of small - ending up breaking it after a week or so - it wasnt a mystery break either I dinged it

so that being said I checked the new vape site and the 15 buck dish was back in stock - swooped one up and I have to say Im happy with it - tastes as good as the HE and the new vape is slightly bigger and the middle retainer is lower than the sidewall making it easier to get your dab in there - for 15 dollars its an excellent backup if nothing else

rolln_j,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Cool good to know!

So those using the HE hybrid and an enail what temp do you like. Really struggling to find a good one.

darkrom,

garymon

I'd like to upgrade from my current 710whip dome less. You have me sold on the liger. Although that will likely be a later purchase. Just calling this out that whatever I buy should be liger friendly for the eventual upgrade.

To start I have narrowed down the many suggestions here to you your link above and this guy:
http://edabsdirect.com/collections/...kit-with-ti-nail-flat-coil?variant=9814103173

Is there anything about either of these that makes one the better choice?

Obvious things to me:
Dhgate. Edabs
China. USA
Quartz. Ti
Case. No case
Carp cap. No carb cap

It seems to me the Dhgate is the winner but I have no idea how the pids compare either in functionality or in quality plus the issue of customer support from Dhgate versus in country support.

If it matters, I plan to get the upgraded top part and glass for the he-nail from edabs.

Thoughts and thank you!

garymon,

Justpassedu

I'd like to upgrade from my current 710whip dome less. You have me sold on the liger. Although that will likely be a later purchase. Just calling this out that whatever I buy should be liger friendly for the eventual upgrade.

To start I have narrowed down the many suggestions here to you your link above and this guy:
http://edabsdirect.com/collections/...kit-with-ti-nail-flat-coil?variant=9814103173

Is there anything about either of these that makes one the better choice?

Obvious things to me:
Dhgate. Edabs
China. USA
Quartz. Ti
Case. No case
Carp cap. No carb cap

It seems to me the Dhgate is the winner but I have no idea how the pids compare either in functionality or in quality plus the issue of customer support from Dhgate versus in country support.

If it matters, I plan to get the upgraded top part and glass for the he-nail from edabs.

Thoughts and thank you!
I can't really comment as I don't have either but just to add something I am pretty sure the edabs is all made in China. You are just purchasing in the U.S. , they got them from China and are now selling to you. I am almost 90% sure . Either way I am still think about the edabs as I'd get it quicker with a warranty. But the I don't really care for the included coil and nail it comes with it .

Monsoon

If the warranty is that important to some people, make sure you do your research first. Some USA warranties aren't worth shit, especially true if you've ever broken your computer. Not sure what theirs is like but Gimido actually has a US service center in California so you don't have to ship anything back to China for repairs.

Top Bottom