next generation e-nails?

mutten840

It was more of finding out "How to get a Unicorn" =)

Never saw them for sale on the site and could not figure out how the magic worked. Once I knew I felt compelled to share with the others who were like me and unaware you could put your name on a list for one of these bad boys.

mutten840,
Reactions: Monsoon

Gn0sis

for anyone waiting on d-nail to restock the SiC dishes,

I found some at 1sourceprod.com. They usually only do wholesale, but I called and was able to buy one through them yesterday. I believe the guy said they still have a couple left in stock...

DrSteez

Sadly it does not work with Auber units for some reason, confirmed by myself and another member. Works fine with my Gimido (Omron PID) and I'm guessing most other ones that use off-the-shelf PID's. Worst case if you're not sure if it works, Amazon has a good return policy.

If you knew what you were doing you can probably build your own though you likely won't be able to match it's size.
awww bummer.

thanks for letting me know though!

i might just try to build a cheapish travel enail setup. Now that i've seen yours, I need one! haha.

DrSteez,

Justpassedu

Hey guys looking for some help , I don't get concentrate often , When I do I use my cloud evo glass nail or I have a few pens that work really well. I do have a cheap glass nail & torch that I have attached to my pieces but for me it's not worth the hassle . I thought maybe you can point me in the right direction on trying a cheap nail setup I can plug in that digital or something portable but in a box form , I don't want another pen , rather something I can attach to all my nice glass I own and I'd like to stay under $100 or just continue using what I been using. Is Quartz or ceramic best ?

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Mangos

Hoosier

Hey guys looking for some help , I don't get concentrate often , When I do I use my cloud evo glass nail or I have a few pens that work really well. I do have a cheap glass nail & torch that I have attached to my pieces but for me it's not worth the hassle . I thought maybe you can point me in the right direction on trying a cheap nail setup I can plug in that digital or something portable but in a box form , I don't want another pen , rather something I can attach to all my nice glass I own and I'd like to stay under $100 or just continue using what I been using. Is Quartz or ceramic best ?

I have that edabs one you posted in the 510nail thread. I have been very pleased with it. I did upgrade the nail right away to a Quartz/ti hybrid.

grokit

well-worn member
Yes the quartz hybrid nails are an inexpensive way to go to avoid ti, then there are other alternatives like ceramic, silicon carbide (sic), and the cream of the crop atm are cultured sapphire dishes ftw :tup:

grokit

well-worn member
I'm pretty sure the one I bought from dhgate with the pelican-style case is the same type of controller as the edabs kit, this ^ one that you just posted looks to be a different type. Not that it's better or worse.

Justpassedu

I see different coil types with enails , what do you suggest & what does it mean ? , flat coil , 16mm , 20mm . Most of my glass is 18mm and 14mm.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Mangos

Monsoon

Why not just get a whip adapter and then you can use your Evo with all your pieces? For low temp dabbing the Evo is awesome for flavour and effects, for me the main downside is that it was a pain to keep everything clean but I dab a LOT.

Monsoon,
Reactions: Maitri

Justpassedu

I have the whip adapter and like it allot for dabbing bit it's not ideal for group sessions , the nails get to warm and melt concentrate upon contact and it gets messy , so I was looking for a inexpensive nail setup to solve this problem for when people come by.

tylerj55

I have the whip adapter and like it allot for dabbing bit it's not ideal for group sessions , the nails get to warm and melt concentrate upon contact and it gets messy , so I was looking for a inexpensive nail setup to solve this problem for when people come by.

You could also get a nail buddy and extra nails for the cloud evo. But I also understand wanting an e-nail.

tylerj55,

Justpassedu

You could also get a nail buddy and extra nails for the cloud evo. But I also understand wanting an e-nail.

I made my own nail buddy , it helps but doesn't solve the problem. I can't believe a pack of nails at vapexhale cost almost as much as the edab kit. Well if any one can answer my question above about the different sizes and what fits what and differences I'd greatly appreciate it. Ty

Justpassedu,

Monsoon

Yeah group seshes can be a pain and the whip can be a bit awkward.

Monsoon,

tylerj55

I made my own nail buddy , it helps but doesn't solve the problem. I can't believe a pack of nails at vapexhale cost almost as much as the edab kit. Well if any one can answer my question above about the different sizes and what fits what and differences I'd greatly appreciate it. Ty

The size is referring to the coil size, not the joint size. I personally like flat coils the best, but it all comes down to the nail you want to use. Do you know what kind of nail you wanna use??

tylerj55,
Reactions: grokit

Justpassedu

The size is referring to the coil size, not the joint size. I personally like flat coils the best, but it all comes down to the nail you want to use. Do you know what kind of nail you wanna use??
No what do you recommend and why ?

Justpassedu,

mutten840

Flat coils work on the SiC halo dishes. If you are going for a quartz nail that uses a heater. I would recommend 20mm as 16 can be small to poke dabs into =)
Since I have been using the SiC halos. I have not used my quartz or TI nails and if you are thinking of going the SiC halo route. Then you will need a flat coil. You can shop around and find a decent one for sale around 40 bucks (The flat coil)

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
No what do you recommend and why ?

We all have different favorites here. I have an Evo too but it could never replace my E-nail w/ Liger setups. I like the Liger with the SiC insert the best. It currently uses a 16mm or 20mm coil. Soon there will be a flat coil version. The other bad ass nail is the D-nail with the Quartz/SiC/Sapphire halo but all of these options are WAY more than you want to spend. I suggest getting something like the edabs setup and maybe play with a cheap hybrid nail with a quartz dish from DH Gate? Those use the flat coil like the D-nails and HE that they clone. That will put you closer to the $100-$150 mark with both parts but still a good price. The Halo or Liger setups will run you a few hundred just for the nail but they are both very worth it IMO!

I have a couple of G9 enails and they are holding up well. I have a Peli-enail that uses this PiD
http://www.dhgate.com/product/dnail...rizer/376188282.html#s1-12-1b;searl|224600991

This is the actual one I use
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...l-16mm/374928831.html#s1-5-1b;searl|224600991

and a more expensive Omron model I use at home

http://www.dhgate.com/product/omron-lcd-e-nail-controller-box-vapor-kit/250015762.html

And you could start with one of these and a carb cap before investing in a Liger or Halo if you wanted

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...-dish/376195642.html#s1-13-1b;searl|501690882

I use these anytime I can, they rock!!

http://www.cca710.com/liger/

Top Bottom