Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I have a piece silicone on my 14/18mm male but I need to find some thing for the new stubby. I think I may have to visit Casa Depot and get a foot of some tubing.

No double screen here just dirty bowls.

Double decker Milk City!!!

Ha! For real.... no problem my fellow vape brother... slay on!:rockon: Believe it or not I actually use 2 screens in my Extreme Q.

But check this out, the Q has been benched for awhile now. Then your post, then my suggestion and then a little tickle says to me; hey buddy you've done this before someplace. :doh: (chuckling)

I want to commend you on your MILK shot. That's the whitest most bright and thick shot I've seen in a long time. :clap:

That was Milk City @Likes2vape , nice ... I came up with a idea in my head , lmk what you guys may think. A party bowl , a bowl that can fit up to a gram with ledges in the inside to increase and decrease the bowl size by moving the screen to different ledges. It popped in my head recently , i thought it was a cool idea for groups or those that like long sessions or maybe not having to load/unload so often.

Are we also shroomin here at the same time because the telepathy is kickin round here right about now.

I didn't have the same idea like you but I have been thinking about the.... what about this situation scenarios lately.

If I may sir. What about this suggestion. Building off of your already brilliant ledge idea of course. Inspired train all aboard! :ko:

For the various load sizes use recessed channels instead on ledges. Imagine recessed channel machining for seating o-rings into.

My thought here is that the recessed channels will allow for more actually available material to vaporize. Verses the ledges taking up any otherwise available real estate while being present in the bowl.

Who knows though I'm just geekin and dreaming. Thanks :bowdown: @Justpassedu !

Practice, yes. Learning curve, not really. You'll be good.

Dude that's what almost had me get an omni for portable. Adjustable bowl size would be AWESOME

Thank you Obie One. I appreciate your tutelage and confidence in me. :) I hope to reach NV Jedi level a.s.a.p. That is if you've all saved me a place at the table. Don't make a dude go rouge! ;)

Do you guys carb cap with just flower? Is the airflow bottle neck the center post holes or the carb cap you use?

From what I've seen and read around here most carb cap flowers, dabs or the both of them. But some like the open draw style too.

As to your bottleneck reference, I'm not totally savvy to what you're getting at exactly. I do know this though. The NV lollicap is made to work seamlessly with NV's FP's without any interference or issues. This goes for fitment and function from what NV has communicated to me.

The new shroud should allow for even lower temp settings on the PID.

Yeeeees, this exactly. You stuck the landing my friend. :tup: 10 out of 10 awarded!

@ichibaneye you inspired me to try a screen over a load and I gots to say thanks!!!! No more blow back!!!!! It takes a couple of seconds longer to get the vapor rolling but I was able to get a couple more hits out of a bowl and the taste is out of this world the first hit. No need to stir at all!!

Hell yeah. This is stoke city man! I'm glad that you've shared your experince here.

Sometimes it's like a brand-new thing with vaporizing. Even if we've already been at it for years. This particular example is one of the many reasons why I'm in love with this shit. Out of no place comes a pimp slap and....shazam you're looking at things in a whole new way again. :love:

So what are we going to name the larger lollicap needed for the shower head?
Adjustable level bowl @Justpassedu sounds interesting? can someone napkin sketch a cross section of the suggested bowl and it's multi steps. do people prefer the round bottom bowls vers the first gen flat bottom? I find the round cleans better but the screen falls out easier. I'm working my way down the temp on the showerhead I'm currently at 600 with no carb cap. small dabs melt clean. I really enjoy vibe of this forum.

I second the vibe feeling too! @NewVape710 here's your game ending home run perhaps. (Classical music lightly plays in the background) Then the camera pans over to the new larger carbcap.

Then......
The words appear above it. Introducing the new and larger carbcap for your Shower Head experince. The ShowerCap!

One thing that I appreciate is the original 14/18mm male bowl. The bottom was machined out to where you can fit an eq screen into the bottom. I like this feature because it makes for excellent, small hits. I noticed on subsequent bowls that the eq screen doesn't fit very well because the hole is too small. Not a big deal either way but if you can do it, it is a very nice feature for a bowl to have.

s-l300.jpg

:2c:

I'm a fan of the OG bowls too for that reason and a few of my own and I don't even own it yet. ;) I do know that you and I are not alone here concerning this preference.

This is in no way saying that the other bowls are not up to par either. But everything mentioned here has a specific philosophy of use as far as I see it. So please @NewVape710 keep those OG bowls around too. I want it all...mwhaahaha! :evil:

I like the shape of the first generation bowls better but both are good.

I ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this!

Last edited:

anasrzi

New name for the larger lolli cap = lollipop xl or xxl ??? Sure others will have better ideas :). Just a thought regarding these wrap round dishes for both the tag SiC and dnail SiC, because it's wrapped round hence the dish doesn't/ shouldn't move to much is there as much need to use the locking screw?

Thinking by keeping the screw off you'll increase your airflow by default but only if the dish doesn't spin to much which I doubt it would as it would expand as it heats.

Soon find out got one on the way from Florida ;).

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Small groves inside the bowl at different heights for the screens to pop into instead of ledges. Is this the concept? I'll get a cross section posted for us to discuss. thanks for getting the idea kicked off @Justpassedu . Let's design the next FP bowl from the inside out. with respect to the eq screens for micro dosing. is the benefit to add distance between flower and heat source? will the groves accomplish this without the additional eq screen?.
Groovy Bowl?

Justpassedu

Small groves inside the bowl at different heights for the screens to pop into instead of ledges. Is this the concept? I'll get a cross section posted for us to discuss. thanks for getting the idea kicked off @Justpassedu . Let's design the next FP bowl from the inside out. with respect to the eq screens for micro dosing. is the benefit to add distance between flower and heat source? will the groves accomplish this without the additional eq screen?.
Groovy Bowl?
Groovy party bowl maybe ? Yes The idea would be to not only add or decrease distance from the heat source but also a bowl big enough to hold a large amount of material with the ledges being able to allow you to fit one of your screens or a eq bowl (good idea ) in those ledges and have the ability to move it to a different ledge to increase or decrease size allowing you to fit more or less flowers . This way if you had a group session , move the screen to the lowest ledge of the bowl and you can fit let's say a gram of flower but move it up all the way to the top ledge and you can micro dose. I think being able to fit the eq screens is also a great idea with respect to also being able to fit one of your screens or cut your own to size to fit .

@ichibaneye good ideas man , when I meant ledges , I mean it in the way of not adding material but actually taking out some titanium inside the bowl , like a cut or lasering it out to make the ledges so the screen kinda sits inside it but all good ideas and I am no engineer so I'm glad you all contribute to the ideas .

@NewVape710 lol you can name it justpassedu I'd never mind but there are some great ideas in here , I kinda liked the lollicap xl or xxl that @anasrzi came up with , should help differentiate on the site while not confusing anyone looking to purchase .

Last edited:

goodpunk6

Groovy Bowl?

OMG OMG OMG! A party bowl with adjustable screen heights for different sized hits? you guys rock :rockon::rockon::rockon: Sounds like I need a 20mm coil

I really enjoy vibe of this forum.

Me too bro. Gonna buy a 20mm coil in a couple of weeks. With all the new options,

Baron23

Groovy Bowl?
Not to intentionally be the wet rag at the party, but in addition to brainstorming all of these potential features, please keep in mind that there is something to be said for getting a product designed and manufactured well, and then leaving it the fuck alone for a while! LOL

I believe that I sadly saw CCA710 go a bit over the cliff with their Liger 3.0, and especially the new carb caps, and its not at all clear to me that the new features provided commensurate benefit.

Sometimes we just need to remember the danger of over engineer everything.....a particular risk for engineers! LOL

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I also like where @NewVape710 is going. The fact they have their own machine shop affords them incredible opportunities for rapid prototyping and presents a speed to market advantage that most of competition just cannot compete with. I know that Dynavap skyrocketed once they brought machining in house, and CCA710 is in the process of bringing machining in house. This is where Newvape has a major advantage. Besides, these last few upgrades Newvape has produced seem essential in my opinion. The coil shroud and wrap around housing are definitely going to improve performance, efficiency, and temp stability with flower and concentrate use. If I could make a suggestion though, I'd love to see Newvape carry Auber RDK-300's as an option, just seems like a very high quality controller to pair with the FP. I hope to order my own Flowerpot soon, I really think this design just has too much bang for the buck to go for something else. It really does seem like a strange jack of all trades, master of both at this point.

lazylathe

Almost there...
China Controller update:

All of a sudden my controller displayed EEEE and the coil started to cool down!!
WTF, it had been perfect since then.
Turned it off and on a few times to no avail, so off to bed i went.

With refreshed brain cells i started to think about my options, buy a new coil, buy a new controller or just the whole electronics again, not very happy about this at that moment...

So i unplugged the coil, unplugged the power cord and removed the fuse which was still good.
Put it all back together again and BINGO!!! She lives again!!

Hitting some amazing Blackberry Sativa! It's so strong just one hit does it for me for a few hours!
Great for cleaning and organizing the house! LOL!

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
I would like to weigh in on the bowl/screen debate.
I am also not a fan of the new design... the screens simply fall out too easily.
At the very least, there needs to be a screen groove cut into the side of the bowl... to catch the edge of the screen and retain it.
Just my opinion after cursing at the thing a time or two... ;)

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
If shower _head then shower_cap sounds logic and easy to identify
Thanks!

Shower cap thats perfect, I love it!
I'm glad you liked the idea.

Groovy Bowl?
I'll draw a little something up today and post it here.

ichibaneye,
Reactions: steama

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I am also not a fan of the new design... the screens simply fall out too easily.
At the very least, there needs to be a screen groove cut into the side of the bowl... to catch the edge of the screen and retain it.

I switched to a slightly bigger screen, it stays wedged in thankfully. Was having the same issue.

A screen above, wedged in the upper coil part, would stop any blowback i think.

Justpassedu

I think the ledge idea is a good one but your screen issue is really a simple fix . Buy larger screens and cut them to size. I bought a 50 pack for under $5 years ago of fine mesh and just recently cut one for the Flowerpot and it stays put. Very simple fix & easy to do .

lazylathe

Almost there...
Oh boy, i Just found my 20mm enail coil...
Just needs an XLR connector and some new shiny Ti!

Still love my original, non engraved/logo free 16mm version!
The quartz dish is perfect but i may upgrade to Sic one day.

I hesitate to upgrade since i love using the EQ basket and have read that it does not fit as securely anymore.
Will wait for all these amazing new developments to be finalized and see what i like!

Till then it is some lovely Gorilla Glue #4 form White Palm!
Seriously good bud that tastes amazing and milks like crazy!

Happy weekend everyone!

Likes2vape

Got my confirmation scheduled delivery Monday. So stoked.

I ordered this today off Amazon. I couldn't find any videos of it but it looks like it sprays the water to the top, I've never seen this design before so I couldn't pass it up
611kxsmQkuL._SL1001_.jpg
That's a nice piece man. I've hit one just like it. Nice action to it be prepared for a strong first draw though.

BTW: that's a JM flow design.

Top Bottom