Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
So has anyone in the UK or EU found a coil and controller that will fit this? If I got this right, the NewVape coil will only work with their own controller?
NewVape PID and coils use a different barrel connector than most enail manufacturers, read non-standard or custom. That said they do provide 20mm coils that will connect to the Auber controllers.

For the WeedEater and FlowerPot I believe any 20mm coil with enough wraps regardless of wrap direction will work. The VRod is a different story and needs a NewVape or NewVape supplied Auber coil to fit properly.

thevapist

Cause the vapor passes through the heat exchanger which keeps the vapor in phase instead of losing temperature and condensing.

It stays too hot for the vapor to condense on it.

Thanks! I knew there had to be some science to it, because it seemed like black magic. I would have expected at least _some_ type of buildup, so I was stumped.

Frankly, I view this as a feature.

Dubmonkey

I got my 20mm coil for the VROD from EzBake. They have their coils wired as same as DNail. And they have the right coil orientation.

Dubmonkey,
Reactions: Ramahs

ctv47

I ordered on the 17th, however I managed to convince myself I need a vrod instead of a weedeater.... so I'm actually hoping mine hasent been sent out yet.

tb42091

Finally ordered a 2 hole carb cap! I'm tired of spinning my 1 hole. I used the old site though because the new one didnt have what I wanted. Ordered sunday morning shipped this morning.

I would love a shorter wooden handle for the cap. I use a bowl handle for my cap to keep its center of gravity down, which makes it more stable on the head when moving them as one.

Hope everyone is enjoying their FPs!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Hello Customers, The rev-1 cannabis hardware store has completely backfired on me. I've marked all the products out of stock to prevent any more sales but left the site active so google can continue to crawl and develop seo authority. Once again I've been outsmarted by the thieves. I was completely misled by suppliers paybotic and green.money that once the money had cleared their bank, funds transferred to our bank the chances of payment reversal was rare, difficult, and very unlikely. My hope was this ACH / e-check payment process would be our saving grace allowing us to focus on product innovation instead of fraud. Well that plan / desire has been completely squashed. After implementing the new site, our payment reversals increased 30%. We are now forced to hold the remainder of the open orders for an additional week prior to shipment to try and sort the good orders out. I can't imagine other cannabis hardware manufacturers not experiencing the same frustrations and fighting the same exact battles. I've never had an e-store outside of the cannabis space so I don't have any idea if this payment reversal problem is limited to the lack of banking support in the cannabis space, or ecommerce in general. Do I raise the price to amortize the theft? Go back to b2b sales? If so, we will likely be knocked off by China and sold on alibaba (ie: pax pusher). I'm still under the belief that by keeping our b2c prices low & factory direct, deters China from taking an interest in our products. Once msrp prices are increased to cover distributor and retail margins China takes note, knocks our designs off, then sells directly to our customers at our original price. It's how China operates by cutting out the middleman and selling our innovation factory direct. I'm open to all suggestions here. Following are a list of services that we have tried and been kicked off due to being cannabis related: ebay, amazon, esty, square, quickbooks, paypal, google shopping, apple pay. I'm interested in hearing your ideas here? I can't help but feel these problems plaguing our beloved industry will ultimately lead to fewer products being added to the cannabis innovation pipeline. Back when we were selling $15 pax pushers a charge back now and again was not that big of a deal. Times have sure changed and we sell much more expensive products now. I apologize in advance for the long and sad update. Please don't worry about NewVape's future. This message is not intended to be any indication that NewVape is going to stop developing new products. I'm just trying to navigate the uncharted waters of this market space. Thank you to the real customers out there for your continued support. ~Edwyn

Baron23

Hello Customers, The rev-1 cannabis hardware store has completely backfired on me. I've marked all the products out of stock to prevent any more sales but left the site active so google can continue to crawl and develop seo authority. Once again I've been outsmarted by the thieves. I was completely misled by suppliers paybotic and green.money that once the money had cleared their bank, funds transferred to our bank the chances of payment reversal was rare, difficult, and very unlikely. My hope was this ACH / e-check payment process would be our saving grace allowing us to focus on product innovation instead of fraud. Well that plan / desire has been completely squashed. After implementing the new site, our payment reversals increased 30%. We are now forced to hold the remainder of the open orders for an additional week prior to shipment to try and sort the good orders out. I can't imagine other cannabis hardware manufacturers not experiencing the same frustrations and fighting the same exact battles. I've never had an e-store outside of the cannabis space so I don't have any idea if this payment reversal problem is limited to the lack of banking support in the cannabis space, or ecommerce in general. Do I raise the price to amortize the theft? Go back to b2b sales? If so, we will likely be knocked off by China and sold on alibaba (ie: pax pusher). I'm still under the belief that by keeping our b2c prices low & factory direct, deters China from taking an interest in our products. Once msrp prices are increased to cover distributor and retail margins China takes note, knocks our designs off, then sells directly to our customers at our original price. It's how China operates by cutting out the middleman and selling our innovation factory direct. I'm open to all suggestions here. Following are a list of services that we have tried and been kicked off due to being cannabis related: ebay, amazon, esty, square, quickbooks, paypal, google shopping, apple pay. I'm interested in hearing your ideas here? I can't help but feel these problems plaguing our beloved industry will ultimately lead to fewer products being added to the cannabis innovation pipeline. Back when we were selling $15 pax pushers a charge back now and again was not that big of a deal. Times have sure changed and we sell much more expensive products now. I apologize in advance for the long and sad update. Please don't worry about NewVape's future. This message is not intended to be any indication that NewVape is going to stop developing new products. I'm just trying to navigate the uncharted waters of this market space. Thank you to the real customers out there for your continued support. ~Edwyn
That absolutely sucks balls, Edwyn.

Sorry, I don’t have any ideas to but there is a fellow on VLF name of Econman who is in the business of setting up businesses w payment banking, incl MJ businesses I believe.

He is very smart and experienced w this and may be of help.

okc0mputer

I was under the impression the key was not to state that anything was intended for use with cannabis, but for tobacco, essential oils, etc.

EDIT: If it helps, CCBill has options for what they consider "high risk" businesses.

okc0mputer,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I was under the impression the key was not to state that anything was intended for use with cannabis, but for tobacco, essential oils, etc.

EDIT: If it helps, CCBill has options for what they consider "high risk" businesses.

I to thought high risk was cannabis related but I was informed high risk means "card is not present". It's exhausting trying to trick the credit card auditors while still educating customers. That's how we've been doing it on newvape.. Thanks @Baron23 @newvape918 can you reach out to Econman

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
I to thought high risk was cannabis related but I was informed high risk means "card is not present". It's exhausting trying to trick the credit card auditors while still educating customers. That's how we've been doing it on newvape.. Thanks @Baron23 @newvape918 can you reach out to Econman

Sorry to hear about the issues.

The Cannabis Hardware site was created because there were issues with scammers on the original New Vape site? I would think that the URL/name of Cannabis Hardware would cause much more of a liability as just about all manufacturers don't mention anything about cannabis/marijuana/weed. It may be worthwhile to ask some other manufacturers that are active on FC about this.

Last edited:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Sorry to hear about the issues.

The Cannabis Hardware site was created because there were issues with scammers on the original New Vape site? I would think that the URL/name of Cannabis Hardware would cause much more of a liability as just about all manufacturers don't mention anything about cannabis/marijuana/weed. It may be worthwhile to ask some other manufacturers that are active on FC about this.
Perhaps the domain name attracted more scammers. Perhaps the scammers just wanted to prove me wrong. My issue is when there is a charge back is the bank going to be in our corner or not? Supposedly the vendors that I mentioned above specialize in the cannabis banking industry and told me I did not need to worry about cannabis terminology within our products. They did approve our unfiltered cannabis hardware site. Getting approved for paying extremely high rates isn't my challenge. Rather it's called friendly fraud where customers accept products then reverse payments. I'm told that it's impossible to detect. Thank you for your suggestions.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Holy shit man, that is rough as fuck. I cant imagine how to begin to deal with this.

I hope some of these suggestions pay off for you mate.

Stonedbadger

I think that you would increase sales if you're website was similar to dynavap or sticky bricks ect!

How the fuck do they do it without the dramas man??

Stonedbadger,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
SPARES:

Left to right: OG AIO bowl with breakaway handle. 18mm male post, 18mm male post with slight gap, 14mm female post, 14mm male post, and one handle minus silicone cover.

EmDeemo,
Reactions: snamuh

LongDraw

Sorry if this has been tried or stated before, but what if people had to send in money orders. I know that is not convenient for the customer and delays shipping, but it would ensure there is no way they can do a charge back i would think. I know someone who picked up seeds from out of state from a legit company, and they had to send in money orders, no CC or other payments that they had said, but could remember wrong.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@LongDraw are the seeders busting out western union? I love this idea. Perhaps offer larger discounts on orders paid with this method because it's more effort for the customer. @Stonedbadger I will reach out and study the companies that you have mentioned above. In the end it's not the website but rather the reliability of the banking behind it. I believe Dyna does most of their biz via b2b. And there b2c orders are mostly less than $200. IMO It's the b2c $500 and up that seem the attract the friendly fraud thieves. It's the big orders that hurt us the most. Can customers in other countries comment on whether or not western union is available? Or is there another money order system that you might recomend? https://www.westernunion.com/ I do appreciate you all helping me with this. @emmdeemo are those florida oranges?

Last edited:

LongDraw

@LongDraw are the seeders busting out western union? I love this idea. Perhaps offer larger discounts on orders paid with this method because it's more effort for the customer. @Stonedbadger I will reach out and study the companies that you have mentioned above. In the end it's not the website but rather the reliability of the banking behind it. I believe Dyna does most of their biz via b2b. And there b2c orders are mostly less than $200. IMO It's the b2c $500 and up that seem the attract the friendly fraud thieves. It's the big orders that hurt us the most. Can customers in other countries comment on whether or not western union is available? Or is there another money order system that you might recomend? https://www.westernunion.com/ I do appreciate you all helping me with this. @emmdeemo are those florida oranges?

hi newvape710.

not sure, i sent them a message to see exactly how they paid, hopefully will hearback today/tomorrow and will let ya know.

worked well for them though, they got their seeds in on monday no hassles or issues.

LongDraw,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
https://www.westernunion.com/ I do appreciate you all helping me with this.

They are highly available in Western Europe caused by history of foreign workers. Have seen their points even at smaller towns everywhere and they are widely known for their cash to cash money transactions, if digital transactions are not possible.

They have not the best reputation here. Honestly I can't exactly say why. Their name is called along with money laundring and scams and they charge high fees/give bad exchange rates for their cash transactions.

Had a quick look at their site, sending 500€ to the USA with the bank account to bank account option e.g would cost 2,90€, that's fair. Maybe it's an option.

But some further research would be advised. There are people out there claiming Western Union could be the next Liberty Reserve :uhoh:

Alex3oe,
Top Bottom