Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

You had to bring up the “handle”, I still don’t get the design idea, and I’ve read the product description a few times:

“This Flowerpot 14 mm Male Body w/ Handle is intended to be the weak link in the Flowerpot system. Having this handle breakaway will minimize the torque applied to the glass joint when attempting to remove the flowerpot bowl. This feature will help protect the glass. Please don't try and bend or form this handle. The handle has holes drilled thru to allow the hemp wick to have a knot tied in the end. It's not a solid bar. Please allow the bowl 1-2 min to cool down before removal.”

So if you grabbed the handle and the bowl was stuck, and you applied too much torque, the handle was supposed to break? Edwyn, what were you vaping back then.... just kidding, innovation has to start somewhere.
Yes, that is true. My bowl handle did break quite fast after purchasing, good i had the long handle from the Ti Universal Carb Cap or i would have gone nuts..
It broke exactly at the weak spot aka the hole drilled so the hemp wick has room for a knot tied..i was pretty upset back then, so i need a handle and a bowl, thanks for reminding me :D
Hope Vapefiend will have that POST in stock soon...Edwyn please help, there s couple of ppl in EU, who need the post asap!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
The panhead and shovelhead are both two piece. The one piece bowl was before those two came out I think.

Also I think panhead and shovelhead references to motorcycles. I believe someone here expanded on the topic a long time ago.

Harley-Davidson-Engines-7--3184-default-large.jpeg
hence vrod - first water cooled harley. names are just sku's with character. i've got my eye on livewire when we get the DC going. https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/motorcycles/livewire.html

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@darkspider64

Below are the 14mm posts for the adjustable shovelhead/panhead bowls. I'm a little confused about the broken hemp wick handle as we discontinued those prior to releasing the adjustable bowls below. The breakaway handles were necessary back when the bowls stuck in the glass so people didn't break their pipe while waiting for the bowl to cool down.

14 male shovelhead/panhead post
14 female shovelhead/panhead post

There is a good possibility that the new CH store has better shipping rates. At least Shopify claims to make bulk purchases and gets better rates.

Let me know what you need from me? I thought we replaced all the hemp wick breakaway handles. I'll be glad to include a replacment solid bowl handle on your next order.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,
Reactions: YaMon

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
So any chance of being able to use the coupon on the old site. Some of the items in my cart arent on the new page. I get it if it cant be done.

Xclerk,

ctv47

Question about the t-bucket. Is the tilt adjustable so that it will be level in a rig with a 45* joint?

Looking forward to getting my order in. Just got my bank info so should be able to order oday or tomorrow

ctv47,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yes, that is true. My bowl handle did break quite fast after purchasing, good i had the long handle from the Ti Universal Carb Cap or i would have gone nuts..
It broke exactly at the weak spot aka the hole drilled so the hemp wick has room for a knot tied..i was pretty upset back then, so i need a handle and a bowl, thanks for reminding me :D
Hope Vapefiend will have that POST in stock soon...Edwyn please help, there s couple of ppl in EU, who need the post asap!

SPARES. Are any of these any use to you?

ap7L21U.jpg

EmDeemo,
Reactions: Xclerk
SPARES. Are any of these any use to you?

ap7L21U.jpg
Thanks man, yes they are, but i m living in Europe, Romania to be exactly :D
where do u live?
@NewVape710 Yes Edwyn, the thing is i order back in 2017 when u still had the old ones. THinking about an order but i have to pay alot to order from US..60 usd shipping + 20% of the total prices TAXES, which sux, so i have to wait for Vapefiend to restock on 18mm posts :(

vape>comb

Glad to join the fp family and I hope that it will convert me to vaping. Really excited for its arrival. Already bought a smart plug. Will report my findings if there is any sanity left after all that weed i will be indulging myself with. :rockon:

where do u live?
@NewVape710 Yes Edwyn, the thing is i order back in 2017 when u still had the old ones. THinking about an order but i have to pay alot to order from US..60 usd shipping + 20% of the total prices TAXES, which sux, so i have to wait for Vapefiend to restock on 18mm posts :(
I know how you feel. Setting up a fp bundle yourself is impossible in europe. All the useful stuff has been out of stock for so long. I had to order the complete twax bundle to feel like i didnt miss out. Afraid 18mm post wouldnt be available for too long so I bought it in a bundle. Which also contained the stand and debowler, threaded loading tool. All out of stock when trying to buy it individually. And when looking for the auber in europe, that is even more impossible.

Lets hope they stock up soon.

vape>comb,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
where do u live?

I'm in UK, check your dm's :) (I was gonna say 'im in the EU' but Im fucking not any more, am I? Twats)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I also need that Eu advice dm mate. You happen to know of a place that ships to europe that is not vapefiend that still had newvape stuff?

There is no magic advice I'm afraid, I just happen to have a few posts from having used the FP since version 1. I always buy direct from NV.

gratefulabe

Just got my Weedeater. Wow this thing is impressive and so easy to use. Ordered from the new site Monday, it just came this morning, quicker than expected Took me all of 5 minutes to get it setup. Really tasty with great effects. On 675 currently, but may play with other temperatures. Now starting to wonder whether I should have done the V-ROD for convenience, but I can't see how it could be better or easier to maintain then my 30mm axial710coil with the ruby insert for concentrates. For now, I'm switching back and forth, but I can see how this will quickly lead to a second or dual controller and another adapter for one of my other rigs.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Just got my Weedeater. Wow this thing is impressive and so easy to use. Ordered from the new site Monday, it just came this morning, quicker than expected Took me all of 5 minutes to get it setup. Really tasty with great effects. On 675 currently, but may play with other temperatures. Now starting to wonder whether I should have done the V-ROD for convenience, but I can't see how it could be better or easier to maintain then my 30mm axial710coil with the ruby insert for concentrates. For now, I'm switching back and forth, but I can see how this will quickly lead to a second or dual controller and another adapter for one of my other rigs.

The Vrod would definitely be more convenient, but you absolutely have the upper hand in performance with 2 separate dedicated devices.

A ruby/sapphire insert in a banger/DCup/TBucket will give better concentrate performance than the vrod. And not to say that concentrates are bad in the Vrod, they're absolutely not. But the above listed are just a shelf above.

Like you said, I think you'll be in the market for another controller soon! It's nice having 2 controllers and two rigs to have both devices ready to go whenever/wherever!

thevapist

The Vrod would definitely be more convenient, but you absolutely have the upper hand in performance with 2 separate dedicated devices.

A ruby/sapphire insert in a banger/DCup/TBucket will give better concentrate performance than the vrod. And not to say that concentrates are bad in the Vrod, they're absolutely not. But the above listed are just a shelf above.

Like you said, I think you'll be in the market for another controller soon! It's nice having 2 controllers and two rigs to have both devices ready to go whenever/wherever!

I feel the VROD does both so well, it's not worth having dedicated devices. I seem to be in the minority with this opinion. I do not have VAS, I hate having too many things I don't use, or too much clutter around my vape area. 4 SiC terp pearls, SiC dish, 660f, pre-heat the carb cap if it's a big one and I get clouds all day. 3-5 people can take rips right in a row, I do it all the time. Then you have flower going at the same time, wonderful.

I guess if you like to do 1g dabs then that's a different story, but I don't waste my high quality product. You can fit a pretty decent amount in the VROD dish. These vapes are all about efficiency. I'd be taking a tolerance break way before that point.

I was sooo on the fence about d-cup and t-bucket, but every time I check them out I just ask myself if i really want another PID/coil/head on my counter. The answer is still no for myself.

I think I'll be patiently waiting for whatever the next VROD hybrid head will be. Hopefully they stick with this and don't keep things separate to sell more parts. I don't think they would do that, though.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
I feel the VROD does both so well, it's not worth having dedicated devices. I seem to be in the minority with this opinion. I do not have VAS, I hate having too many things I don't use, or too much clutter around my vape area. 4 SiC terp pearls, SiC dish, 660f, pre-heat the carb cap if it's a big one and I get clouds all day. 3-5 people can take rips right in a row, I do it all the time. Then you have flower going at the same time, wonderful.

I guess if you like to do 1g dabs then that's a different story, but I don't waste my high quality product. You can fit a pretty decent amount in the VROD dish. These vapes are all about efficiency. I'd be taking a tolerance break way before that point.

I was sooo on the fence about d-cup and t-bucket, but every time I check them out I just ask myself if i really want another PID/coil/head on my counter. The answer is still no for myself.

I think I'll be patiently waiting for whatever the next VROD hybrid head will be. Hopefully they stick with this and don't keep things separate to sell more parts. I don't think they would do that, though.

Ya, it's just weighing each person's desire for convenience/less vapes vs all out performance.

And you don't need to do large dabs for the dedicated concentrate device to be worth it. My typical dab size is far less than 0.05g.

The flavor of a ruby insert is just better than SiC, no matter the dab size. But that's veering down a different rabbit hole.

thevapist

I understand wanting to have every thing be best of the best, but I'd never go beyond SiC at this point. It's not about best of best for myself, but a balance. SiC is easy to clean, very durable and cheap. Didn't they have ruby or saph inserts for the VROD as well? Maybe it was the dnail one. I haven't looked at parts in a while. I have used the same SiC dish for a year and it's like day one. Beat the shit out of this thing.

ruby/saph are nice, but I barely notice a difference tbh. I'd like to see some double blind quartz vs sic vs ruby etc taste tests. It matters, but so little I don't even worry about it.

I'm more into keeping my pieces clean. I get a kick when I see some guy talking about getting the best flavor (not talking about you Roth, don't even remember the exact user) and he has the gunkiest glass you could possibly have.

snamuh

ghost
Edit on phone - spell check butchers everything typing on this website.

Just figured I'd share this.

I have sleeping problems. No med card. MA dispos almost cost half a grand for an oz. 1g concentrates pushing $80 at times.

In a week I'll be living off savings for a awhile. I've been thinking of getting a basic rosin press to help save money in the long run.

The other idea I have is just use the flowerpot cause it extracts dab amounts of vapor.

I filled the fp bowl about 3/4 and tamped it down, took a long milky slow draw through the fc-ufo and a hydrotube+whip. I couldnt finish the draw. Took the bowl off and it's cooked. Recollected some oxygen and cleared the rest of the vapor from the glass.

It's like a dab but full spectrum, and no messy resin.

I think im going to pass on a rosin press for now. Maybe pick of concentrates here and there.

Gotta reconnect with the Grass Roots folk for affordable bud!

Anyone use a reclaim catcher with the flowerpot?

Last edited:
Top Bottom