Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

thevapist

So, I passed on the DCup yet again, as my setup works absolutely fine for myself and my needs. I do not suffer from VAS fortunately.

What I did do though was order some things that would slightly alter the experience I've had for the past year with the VROD, which has been non-stop full extraction. I have yet to combust with this vape, and I think that says a ton. Lately I have been doing twax hits of flower and concentrate from the same harvest. Never fails to blow even the most seasoned cannabis users mind's. Watching the older guys who only "smoke bongs" have their heads torn off in 5 seconds is always a treat.

I got a two hole carb cap and glass bowl. It's crazy how such slight tweaks can change the experience. The simplicity and ecosystem of this vape is matched by none.

Interesting thing #1 was the difference in "newer" double weave screens and some I had from a while ago. The new ones are WAY easier to get in and don't bend at all. Slid in absolutely no problem. Does not look like quality has been sacrificed. I was already using double weave screens for 6+ months. A damn screen!

Well used shovelhead bowl on the left with "old" double weave. Brand new bowl and "new" double weave on the right.

snapchat-1568006704waj3y.jpg

Interesting thing #2, you can stack carb caps for easy storage.

double_afghan_chunk_niujh4.jpg

It's these little details that make NV amazing.

Oogendoogan

What kind of glass pieces are people using with they’re flowerpots? I tend to keep mine paired with a knock off stereo matrix. The one newvape offers and it seems to be popular among many FP owners. It’s great and honestly works better than anything else I’ve tried it with but I get bored of the same piece all the time.

I have an FC UFO that works ok but don’t like it as much and also have a legit VapeXhale base and hydrotube which also work well but not as good as the stereo matrix. If I were using it for dabs more I would use rigs like my fluid glass incycler and my other Klein’s and stuff but for big flower hits those don’t work so well.

I’m just getting so bored of using the same rig all the time but it’s hard to switch up the rig when it works so good and better than any of my other options. At this point I’m thinking of getting a legit Mobius stereo matrix because obviously it would work great but they’re so expensive.

Before I go that route I’d like to try some other styles to see if maybe I should get something different. So I’ll ask all the great people here, what water pipe do you use with the FP the most? Why? And which FP head do you use and with what material(like herb only? double deckers or dabs only? Etc.) If I can get some suggestions of models that are known to work well with the FP that would really help me shop for a new piece. Also would be cool if anyone wants to throw up pics or vids of they’re set up. Would be awesome to see how everyone uses the FP.

I hope everyone is having a great evening.

Cheers,
Stay vaped

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: thevapist

thevapist

Stereo matrix with slightly bent neck and mobius right handed sidecar, both from dh. I broke my original matrix from NV :(

The beauty is that a lot works. I have used the FP with a giant tube before, but bent female stem makes concentrate usage harder.

Oogendoogan

Stereo matrix with slightly bent neck and mobius right handed sidecar, both from dh. I broke my original matrix from NV :(

The beauty is that a lot works. I have used the FP with a giant tube before, but bent female stem makes concentrate usage harder.
Yeah man the stereo matrix is doing so well for me it’s tough to use anything else. I have a sidecar matrix too, but I think it’s a little too small for my liking, not good enough to use over the stereo clone.

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

What kind of glass pieces are people using with they’re flowerpots? I tend to keep mine paired with a knock off stereo matrix. The one newvape offers and it seems to be popular among many FP owners. It’s great and honestly works better than anything else I’ve tried it with but I get bored of the same piece all the time.

I have an FC UFO that works ok but don’t like it as much and also have a legit VapeXhale base and hydrotube which also work well but not as good as the stereo matrix. If I were using it for dabs more I would use rigs like my fluid glass incycler and my other Klein’s and stuff but for big flower hits those don’t work so well.

I’m just getting so bored of using the same rig all the time but it’s hard to switch up the rig when it works so good and better than any of my other options. At this point I’m thinking of getting a legit Mobius stereo matrix because obviously it would work great but they’re so expensive.

Before I go that route I’d like to try some other styles to see if maybe I should get something different. So I’ll ask all the great people here, what water pipe do you use with the FP the most? Why? And which FP head do you use and with what material(like herb only? double deckers or dabs only? Etc.) If I can get some suggestions of models that are known to work well with the FP that would really help me shop for a new piece. Also would be cool if anyone wants to throw up pics or vids of they’re set up. Would be awesome to see how everyone uses the FP.

I hope everyone is having a great evening.

Cheers,
Stay vaped
I have the talker 34cm Popular glass stereo Matrix. When I used the Showerhead back in 2017, I used the FC 186, FC UFO, and small Toro black bubbler shown in Vapecritics original OG Flowerpot review video.

Of those 3, hi this liked the UFO no the most and just didn't feel it was the right sort of rig for the flowerpot in any way.

The small Toro was fun, and my mum really likes that one as well when she had a few goes at the Showerhead.

The FC 186 was my favourite of those three free and I felt like it was a good rig for the Flowerpot in general, except for the blowback issue.

However I was adamant from the start that I felt I would personally prefer the slightly shorter 31cm model with a flat top which Newvape have been offering. The FC 186 does take some struggling to get and also to clear ear I feel the chamber could be a little smaller to create better and easier suction.

So the slightly short of one which I believe you are referring to would be a better match in my feeling as it seems you have found.
It looks to have an ideal balance between having enough volume for cooling and building larger hits without too much work on the inhalation and clearance, and surely a slightly more responsive pull with a little less blowback.

Virtually no blowback with the UFO in my own experience,, and much easier to get going also show a lower temperature was required for the same level of extraction and vapour density not just with the Flowerpot but with all devices I use.

So I still hope to get one of the shorter,, specifically flat-top stereo Matrix Rigs from DHgate when I get round to it.

maxymods

image.jpg

Something random I found today was hitting my flowerpot for the first time in awhile. The dynavap lines up with the top hole perfectly. If you take off the cap, put your vrod at 600, and hit your dynavap while it’s lined up to the top of the Vrod it hits pretty well lol. Just thought it was cool and wanted to share

edit: clarifying

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
image.jpg

Something random I found today was hitting my flowerpot for the first time in awhile. The dynavap lines up with the top hole perfectly. If you take off the cap, put your vrod at 600, and hit your dynavap while it’s lined up to the top of the Vrod it hits pretty well lol. Just thought it was cool and wanted to share

edit: clarifying

Modnote: Edited to display image

Using your VRod like a log vape. I like it.
That certainly looks like a sufficient option if one does not have a log.

Oogendoogan

I have the talker 34cm Popular glass stereo Matrix. When I used the Showerhead back in 2017, I used the FC 186, FC UFO, and small Toro black bubbler shown in Vapecritics original OG Flowerpot review video.

Of those 3, hi this liked the UFO no the most and just didn't feel it was the right sort of rig for the flowerpot in any way.

The small Toro was fun, and my mum really likes that one as well when she had a few goes at the Showerhead.

The FC 186 was my favourite of those three free and I felt like it was a good rig for the Flowerpot in general, except for the blowback issue.

However I was adamant from the start that I felt I would personally prefer the slightly shorter 31cm model with a flat top which Newvape have been offering. The FC 186 does take some struggling to get and also to clear ear I feel the chamber could be a little smaller to create better and easier suction.

So the slightly short of one which I believe you are referring to would be a better match in my feeling as it seems you have found.
It looks to have an ideal balance between having enough volume for cooling and building larger hits without too much work on the inhalation and clearance, and surely a slightly more responsive pull with a little less blowback.

Virtually no blowback with the UFO in my own experience,, and much easier to get going also show a lower temperature was required for the same level of extraction and vapour density not just with the Flowerpot but with all devices I use.

So I still hope to get one of the shorter,, specifically flat-top stereo Matrix Rigs from DHgate when I get round to it.
Thanks man. I appreciate the response. I actually use a stereo matrix I got from the headshop I work at. It’s very similar to the one newvape sells but it’s also slightly different and also a little different than all the DHgate ones I’ve seen. Sounds like from the affordable side of things, I’ve already tried mostly everything that would work well, especially with DHgate glass.

I’m beginning to think that it might be a good idea to look for something a little more expensive that might function a little better. Still open to people sharing they’re glass setups they are using with they’re FP! If anyone has a favorite piece for the FP post and let us know what it is and why it’s your favorite. I think the glass is a variable that makes the FP so much fun. Instead of switching vapes I can just switch glass pieces for a different experience.

Alexis

Thanks man. I appreciate the response. I actually use a stereo matrix I got from the headshop I work at. It’s very similar to the one newvape sells but it’s also slightly different and also a little different than all the DHgate ones I’ve seen. Sounds like from the affordable side of things, I’ve already tried mostly everything that would work well, especially with DHgate glass.

I’m beginning to think that it might be a good idea to look for something a little more expensive that might function a little better. Still open to people sharing they’re glass setups they are using with they’re FP! If anyone has a favorite piece for the FP post and let us know what it is and why it’s your favorite. I think the glass is a variable that makes the FP so much fun. Instead of switching vapes I can just switch glass pieces for a different experience.
No worries bro, sorry I just noticed all the stupid ridiculous typo auto-mis-corrects my tablet keyboard "predictive text" setup made due to my guaranteed wastedness and probably level of hallucination when I posted lol!

I do literally hallucinate late at night when I'm medicated in that I can practically imagine things in a way that they really do not take place it's almost like dreaming a different version of reality not just a case of defective visual perception. :lol:

Damn thing makes me look and sound even infinitely more stupid and dumb, gotta use my own brain and eyes and kick that A.I. bitch out of bed! :goon:

And yes maybe you would need to go heavily upmarket to find something which noticeably upgrades your Flowerpot experience.

Did you see the masterpiece of art rigs that @gunmetalshark had commissioned by EHLE?

Very exotic, elaborate and futuristic things. Pricey no doubt.
Anyway @Oogendoogan always great to see you sharing your experiences anywhere and hope all is well with you man.

I hope you get some good insight and manage to get a new dream rig which really modifies the way you enjoy your Flowerpot and elevates the already magical experience a little further, I think it IS possible good luck hunting bro. :tup:

Alexis,

PandaLee

Still open to people sharing they’re glass setups they are using with they’re FP!

My current drivers for flower with the Vrod are a Mobius Ion Matrix II and a Zob (this one). The Mobius is ultra smooth, no resistance bubbler. Uncapped hits with this one. The Zob is a loud vibrating tumbler but gives me nice big hits. Capped when I'm hitting this bigger guy. Both at my current temp of 675.

I would love a big SOV Peyote Pillar, but at over $1k that's like the end-game piece. Maybe one day. In the meantime, I think my next piece will be a Rye Deyer styled recycler for flower. Here are some normal ones, which go for about $250-300. But I think I want to get a worked one like this by @dirkdigglerglass ...$500ish. Although I wouldn't mind the straight tube, I am thinking of a way to request some-sort of angled cut on the mouth piece so that I would be able to hit it from slightly behind rather than from the top (better I think with the Vrod)

nspatient

I broke the Stereo Matrix that I got with my VRod, and replaced it with a CCG 12" straight fab with a SOL perc. I like it a lot. Easily stacks to the top with a light pull, and its not easy to get water up to the mouthpiece with any reasonable fill. I have access to pretty exceptional live extracts and fresh terpy flower and I don't have any complaints about the flavor. That said, I am interested in trying a smaller rig, but I haven't been able to justify the purchase yet.

usa-stocked-12-inch-ccg-straight-fab-glass.jpg

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Too many questions...

@started@52 I see, thanks for the info. It looked like it fit right on, but the page does say "Will not fit VROD"

@newvape918 I wouldn't go to quartz over SiC - been using the same SiC dish for a year and it's great. It's more the novelty of just having it and maybe seeing the pearls spin while taking a rip. For $10 I'll def grab one when back in stock.

EDIT: Now the listing is removed, looks like I asked too many questions.

To DHGate!

Thanks for your patience on this!

Many thanks to Newvape, I have now been able to place my order with help from Chris and Lori @NewVape710 !!

Im looking forward to it!!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Many thanks to Newvape, I have now been able to place my order with help from Chris and Lori @NewVape710 !!

Im looking forward to it!!

it’s going to be soooo worth the extra time and patience, my friend. I love Lori, she’s hilarious and super nice to work with when there’s something unusual about an order. I had a weird order once and her emails made the whole thing a pleasure when it could have easily been a right pain in the ass. I hope your experience is as good. Please let us know what you think once everything arrives! Your 2020 just got a whole lot better, I promise.

snamuh

ghost
Just had my two first bowls on my FP Showerdead at 650f........ so fucking good!

Thankyou @NewVape710 I really appreciate your help with my shity bank situation

Cheers
If you want to rip through a bowl fast try going up to 710.

650-710 is my range for flower.

I use the glass bowl.

This is the best vape I've tried.

Newvape should tackle a volcano style vape. (air/fan/Bag and hydrotubes)

I got a volcano hybrid but newvape could have done it way better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandler

Been almost 2 weeks since I last commented on my new vrod. My initial trials were fantastic, but I had a few issues which silenced me till I was sure.

My first night I went hard. What I came to find was after a session{625-670},my lungs would be on fire. This occured over many days. Even at 580 I'd choke.
I had to take days off from vaping, it was that drastic. Disappointed I took everything apart for a more thorough cleaning. I noticed in the joint from the bowl into my bubbler, there was this black soot/residue on the glass. Kinda gross. 10mins in the ultra sonic cleaner then a long burn off.

I did not use my ultra sonic cleaner on the initial setup, and I was so excited I forgot to do a burn off...

Now I've gone to 580-585 and am now getting continuous smooth comfortable clouds. Similar hits as my G43 at 11w. Apprehensive to ramp up the temp. I hope when I do I can handle the vapor.

I'm so glad a thorough cleaning made drastic improvements in the vapor quality. If I didn't overcome that I wouldn't have been able to use this vape.

Final verdict, I was being affected by foreign entities mixed into my vapor path.

I'm back to the honeymoon

Edit* yall nuts with those crazy temps.... I'm gonna ramp it up n see how I fare

Last edited:

snamuh

ghost
The secret is shorter draws. If I try to clear a one NewVape scoop bowl all at once at 747 F it will combust, but a few quick short draws accomplishes the same and I believe at these higher temps accomplishes some magic with full spectrum extraction.
Also I feel like the higher temp can be easier on the lungs since you aren't drawing on the hot air as long.

Cilleire

EuroVapeSim2
Or you could join us high temp guys, I fly high at 747 F.

Are you running that high temp with a dish in your flowerpot. I thought I read here 747 is too high for the SiC dishes, it's what has stopped me from going over 650. Do you run the high temp woth a carb cap or uncapped.

Cilleire,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Are you running that high temp with a dish in your flowerpot. I thought I read here 747 is too high for the SiC dishes, it's what has stopped me from going over 650. Do you run the high temp woth a carb cap or uncapped.
No dish and herb only, not a friendly location for concentrates so they are hard to come by.

YaMon,
Reactions: Cilleire
Top Bottom