Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Because the Chinese Peoples’ Government, as part owners, give subsidies to help with manufacturing costs and pay out right for the shipping costs.

pxl_jockey,
Reactions: Summer

Chandler

hoping NewVape offers free international shipping!

Unfortunately thats not likely to happen :|
No worries. I appreciate any discount you can offer. Minus the coil and controller I see the vaporizer itself is reasonably priced... Exchange, shipping, duties, are what inconveniences the final cost... I kindly appreciate every discount you can offer!

Dude! What are you vaping?!
King Louis XIII. Some of natures finest.

NV has never offered free domestic shipping, much less international.

Or were you going for an Inception-type subconscious implant?
I mean, on second thought it was rather greedy of me to request free shipping when 30% off would be a splendid value.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
The BF Sale is up now on newvape. They put it up early.

Code gets you 15% off. I just ordered a nice Vrod setup for myself to get back into vaping flower after being mainly a dabber for the last 5 years! excited to get this bad boy!

synergy335i

The BF Sale is up now on newvape. They put it up early.

Code gets you 15% off. I just ordered a nice Vrod setup for myself to get back into vaping flower after being mainly a dabber for the last 5 years! excited to get this bad boy!

Just ordered a weedeater setup. With the woodscents I just ordered as well, my wallet is feeling it but my VAS should be good for a while

Coustu

I was waiting to read posts like these. You guys are gonna so love your FPs can’t wait to read how much! I swear when I got mine last year during 420 sale which also happened to be my birthday weekend i was blown away! And I still am!

Stonedbadger

Is anyone else having trouble placing an order? I keep getting error messages but it looks like Ive been charged 3 times without receiving a confirmation of my order.....

Stonedbadger,

Gigsabits53

Is anyone else having trouble placing an order? I keep getting error messages but it looks like Ive been charged 3 times without receiving a confirmation of my order.....
I believe I had something similar to that experience when I purchased mine. I think my card was also charged 3 times but then 2 of those charges were reversed. I didnt have to do anything. Im sure they will clear it up. Maybe it has something to do with lots of traffic during the sale. I bought mine at the 4/20 sale so it may be something similar.

Gigsabits53,
Reactions: Summer

thevapist

Happened to me last night, and is still happening to me right now. Emailed support yesterday but haven't heard anything. It charges the card then refunds it.

EDIT: I was using a specific card because of the issues they've had with fraudulent charges in the past, but I tried another and it worked. I didn't want to use this card though :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Happened to me last night, and is still happening to me right now. Emailed support yesterday but haven't heard anything. It charges the card then refunds it.

EDIT: I was using a specific card because of the issues they've had with fraudulent charges in the past, but I tried another and it worked. I didn't want to use this card though :)

I had a similar issue a while back, I think when buying a dish for the dcup. I tried two or three times to use my card, the money appeared to go out of my account but not get to NewVape, only to be refunded later on.

I had to call my bank and tell them that I trusted NewVape as a seller, then it went thru fine.

@NewVape710 @newvape918

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
fraudulent charges in the past
I find this a but too vague and leaving too much room for interpretation. I believe the issue was a very few select customers would place a large order and then say they never received it. The CC company reversed the charges, meaning the customer may or may not have received the product and NewVape was without any product or cash in lieu of their product being returned. In other words I am not aware of any fraudulent charges on my credit cards as a result of anything NewVape has done, I also have not read of any such occurrence.

YaMon,

Stonedbadger

Yep Ive emailed Newvape still haven't heard back yet... it is a little frustrating but Im sure that they will sort it out.

I still have the three charges on my card with no confirmation of my order

I just hope that they still honor the 15% discount

Stonedbadger,

started@52

Yep Ive emailed Newvape still haven't heard back yet... it is a little frustrating but Im sure that they will sort it out.

I would be surprised if they didn’t as their customer service as good as it gets. Just let them enjoy the holiday weekend and I’m sure they will make it all good, I wouldn’t panic.

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
I have been personally responding to all CS issues and questions today. If I didn't respond to you, please let me know. I'll take care of you.

Hope you all had a good weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Stonedbadger

I think its fair to say that it has been difficult trying to resolve this problem.

Newvape are saying its my bank and my bank are saying that its Newvape with a problem on its end....

Oh well.....

Stonedbadger,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Not as much activity here over the big weekend, just seems like there's normally a big influx of new blood to the FP thread round BF/CM and 420. :\

Sorry to hear its still unresolved @Stonedbadger that sucks big time and fairly frustrating as well, I'm sure. I hope you at least don't have three orders charged to your account! So is NV looking into it? I'm sure banks & CCs are getting hammered with calls after the weekend, maybe try talking to a different person at your bank? Sometimes just getting that right person with a helpful attitude makes all the difference. At least that's been true ime...

*holds VRod head aloft in a toast* "Here's to everything being sorted soon and that you'll be NewlyVaped in the near future"​
:leaf: Hope that our American brethren had an excellent Turkey-day and long weekend! Hope our Canadian brethren had one in October! :lol:

Felt like I was being raped.
Wow

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Not as much activity here over the big weekend, just seems like there's normally a big influx of new blood to the FP thread round BF/CM and 420. :\

Ill be some new blood and make a account to actually post rather then lurking around. I got my VROD on Black Friday and it should be on its way to me very soon, I am very stoked! I'd been using nothing but concentrates for a few years before I got my SSV used last month, it's been real nice getting back into flower. I love my Surfer but I'm excited to lose the whip, I do all of my dry herb vaping through glass and the FlowerPot looks perfect for this!

Top Bottom