Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alexis

I think there is a case to argue that the herbalizer does hit slightly harder with a different vape signature but it's really hair splitting and both systems will medicated as heavily as you need or want.
Whoops! Damn auto correct. This was supposed to say Herborizer.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Alot of great info. Thanks. Your last quote moved me. I have alot of old school traditional hash. Smells so lovely and easy to work with, but none of my vaporizers vape it well.

I think the Flowerpot is one of the best vapes for hash cause of the big surface area you put the material on. You won't be disappointed.
Another real beast of extraction would be the TUBO/TETRAx. Find it to be nearly on the Flowerpot level of hash-vaping.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey @newvape918 whilst obsessively looking over the store, I noticed that FlowerPot Basic Safety Stand Base Only (3248) is no longer available on its own. I was thinking about going minimalist and since I have a version 2 heat post, there's no reason for me to get the new Heat Post with Insulator ver 3 (3196), right? Or is there a valid reason the two parts are now only sold together?
Also I gotta ask, is it just me or are there actually less products on the FP Parts page these days?

I have one final comment on a change in your store and it bugs me on every visit lately. It's about the sorting drop down, mainly that it's less than worthless right now. The only available selection is by "position", which means nothing to a potential customer. There used to be the ability to sort by price, which can have value when browsing and searching for a specific item. Why did it go away? Was the removal intentional or simply an unnoticed error?

WHEW, it's nice to air that lil frustration that wouldn't be an irritant if I weren't constantly editing and adding stuff to my wishlist and cart like a weirdo.

EDIT: Also worth saying, I'm still absolutely loving el VRod with some tasty Wedding Cake and Jaffa Glue Pie lately; still very much a happy NV camper and have zero complaints with my NV products. I don't want my bitching to overshadow that fact for anyone or make it seem like I'm unhappy at all!

EDIT #2: had to fix this awful mistake: “I do have got” I mean, how the heck did I type that?!

Last edited:

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
I hear you loud and clear, my friend. In an effort to help newbs navigate and understand which parts belong with which, we created these subassemblies on the parts page. Ive gone ahead and dumped a bunch of the single parts in there but perhaps a separate page with spare parts would be best.

Its always a puzzle lol

Ive re enabled the sorting aspect of it for now, but imo i think itd be better if it was gone...all the sub assemblies are in order of importance, wouldnt want to change that... i think

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Hey @newvape918 whilst obsessively looking over the store, I noticed that FlowerPot Basic Safety Stand Base Only (3248) is no longer available on its own. I was thinking about going minimalist and since I have a version 2 heat post, there's no reason for me to get the new Heat Post with Insulator ver 3 (3196), right? Or is there a valid reason the two parts are now only sold together?
Also I gotta ask, is it just me or are there actually less products on the FP Parts page these days?

I have one final comment on a change in your store and it bugs me on every visit lately. It's about the sorting drop down, mainly that it's less than worthless right now. The only available selection is by "position", which means nothing to a potential customer. There used to be the ability to sort by price, which can have value when browsing and searching for a specific item. Why did it go away? Was the removal intentional or simply an unnoticed error?

WHEW, it's nice to air that lil frustration that wouldn't be an irritant if I weren't constantly editing and adding stuff to my wishlist and cart like a weirdo.

EDIT: Also worth saying, I'm still absolutely loving el VRod with some tasty Wedding Cake and Jaffa Glue Pie lately; still very much a happy NV camper and have zero complaints with my NV products. I don't want my bitching to overshadow that fact for anyone or make it seem like I'm unhappy at all!

EDIT #2: had to fix this awful mistake: “I do have got” I mean, how the heck did I type that?!

Baron23

Chandler

Hi Summer - I found the NV health stone as part of an over all "head" or bowl...not FP related.

Do you know if they sell the stone itself separately?

Hmm. So if the health stone is better to dab from then using the Vrod how it was intended to be used dab wise, I should consider weedeater with an 18mm health stone ?

Chandler,

Baron23

Hmm. So if the health stone is better to dab from then using the Vrod how it was intended to be used dab wise, I should consider weedeater with an 18mm health stone ?
I am looking for it to use with a shower head.

I would think with a Vrod, you would just dab the halo, right?

Baron23,
Reactions: Chandler

Chandler

It gets worse once you own one!

once you get a taste of NewVape-quality materials and machining, you’re always interested in acquiring a bit more.

I'm thinking glass bowl and backup ti doubleweeve screens n regular ones. What else should I consider adding to the package? I'm in Canada my pockets won't allow me to make lil orders from NV. It's all in one time.
I've settled for the basic 40$ stand over the 110$ pid stand... I might omit the glass bowl don't really need it, but what else to consider?

Thanks

@Baron23 but was he not using a Vrod in the demonstration? And he said mmm this might be my favorite'!? No?

Chandler,

Alexis

I'm thinking glass bowl and backup ti doubleweeve screens n regular ones. What else should I consider adding to the package? I'm in Canada my pockets won't allow me to make lil orders from NV. It's all in one time.
I've settled for the basic 40$ stand over the 110$ pid stand... I might omit the glass bowl don't really need it, but what else to consider?

Thanks

@Baron23 but was he not using a Vrod in the demonstration? And he said mmm this might be my favorite'!? No?
To really complete and glam up your all round FP and stoning experience, if you don't already have it many would strongly encourage you to also pick up the PAX loading tool.

Chandler

strongly encourage you to also pick up the PAX loading tool.
The past year or so this has become my mainly used herb tool next to my grinder
MVIMG-20191115-220611.jpg

'blackwood Scoopy dabby thingy' works by @phattpiggie. well balanced, nice to handle, dual purpose, very functional. Pretty. If pax loading tool is all I need extra from NV, then I'm great to go!
Do I waste money on the 'better pid stand' or just grab the $40 basic one? Do screens wear out quick should I buy 3,4 packs to last till next year? Is it worth grabbing an insulated handle? Glass bowl?

I will say that I'm definitely passing on the expensive dishs' for the Vrod.

Gigsabits53

The past year or so this has become my mainly used herb tool next to my grinder

'blackwood Scoopy dabby thingy' works by @phattpiggie. well balanced, nice to handle, dual purpose, very functional. Pretty. If pax loading tool is all I need extra from NV, then I'm great to go!
Do I waste money on the 'better pid stand' or just grab the $40 basic one? Do screens wear out quick should I buy 3,4 packs to last till next year? Is it worth grabbing an insulated handle? Glass bowl?

I will say that I'm definitely passing on the expensive dishs' for the Vrod.
I would make sure to get a stand, whether its the basic or fancier one, I think its a must. Ive had my VROD for a few months now and I'm still using the same double weave screen. I try to keep it clean and as much as possible, get a brush of some sort to clean the screen. It wouldn't hurt to buy a few extras though. I use the insulated handle, its not a must have for me but I would get one. Keeps the heat away from your fingers. I love the glass bowl! Get one of those!

Chandler

It wouldn't hurt to buy a few extras though. I use the insulated handle, its not a must have for me but I would get one. Keeps the heat away from your fingers. I love the glass bowl! Get one of those!

Make sure the brush is natural fibers or metal, for if a strand ends up stuck in your bowl and you vape it..? Synthetic brushes will shrivel/curl when tested with heat.
Thanks! I currently use S&B brushes. Don't know if those are natural fibres, but they're great brushes.

the extras can get expensive. Insulated handle, $40.pid stand $110. Carb cap $40, glass bowl $30...etc
Makes me more clearly see how affordable the ACTUAL vaporizing device is. 40+% of my TOTAL price is add ons. (but probably all the things ppl go back n buy?) Companies gon get you with all the proprietary extras, but if warranted, then understandable.

End of the day, I'm set. VROD Green Friday...LETS GO. that means, two weeks waiting before green Friday then another week waiting for delivery..

Waiting game.. Can't wait till the time has past/arrived.
Incredible how fickle the vaped mind can be.

Tuck

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Thanks! I currently use S&B brushes. Don't know if those are natural fibres, but they're great brushes.

the extras can get expensive. Insulated handle, $40.pid stand $110. Carb cap $40, glass bowl $30...etc
Makes me more clearly see how affordable the ACTUAL vaporizing device is. 40+% of my TOTAL price is add ons. (but probably all the things ppl go back n buy?) Companies gon get you with all the proprietary extras, but if warranted, then understandable.

End of the day, I'm set. VROD Green Friday...LETS GO. that means, two weeks waiting before green Friday then another week waiting for delivery..

If you pull a strand from an S&B brush and slowly move it toward a flame, what happens?

If ordering on that Friday, it maybe closer to two weeks as historically they are quite busy then.

YaMon,
Reactions: Chandler

Gigsabits53

You won't be disappointed. I love mine! If you really need to get medicated, this device is a great option.

Chandler

Thanks yall. I Truly appreciate the input.
Always testing different vapes I've neglected my log vape. As if it's being put to rest I've been using my log exclusively the past week. It's performing so admirably I'm realizing it's only now I'm utilizing its potential...
Still going all in with VROD

Whats cool but sucks is the amount of vaporizers and money a vape enthusiast must go through before finding true satisfaction... Feel like I'm almost there!

Alexis

Horse hair, I believe, and I have no problem using them on a FP bowl. They do not char or degrade at those temps IME and I have been using them for a goodly while.
Yes those S&B brushes are so sturdy. I bought 3 about 2 years ago, but I have only used the first one so far and haven't felt the need to move on to the second.

I use it to brush all my gauzes and bowls, rather aggressively as well.
The bristles are practically as good as new still, I simply feel no beed to switch to another.

Mangu

Always testing different vapes I've neglected my log vape. As if it's being put to rest I've been using my log exclusively the past week. It's performing so admirably I'm realizing it's only now I'm utilizing its potential...

Whats cool but sucks is the amount of vaporizers and money a vape enthusiast must go through before finding true satisfaction... Feel like I'm almost there!

I’ve been there too my friend. But I trust that you will see the light soon ;)

Darr1

Picked mine up in the UK on Friday, this thing is an absolute beast you will not be disappointed, in fact the only disappointment is that I waited so long to pull the trigger

Alexis

You know, that holy grail, is actually right there beneath our feet the entire time. We chase it, the mystery rainbow end. I have been there full circle.

And as I have shared with you, my own experience and appreciation of my "log vape" (okay, let's just call it the Woodscents :lol:) was highly unsatisfactory for a long while until a few tweaks (more reliable power plug, DDave Ti screens), but even more importantly how I am looking at things and my general medicating and vaping requirements and habits, have brought about a different living situation.

So my WS log vape has been satisfying me much more and has been my daily driver for months now. The point I make is that something crucial in me has changed where I am happy with what I have now and have realised how to make satisfactory with the situation.

I do have plans to try some other models out which I'm confident about I just haven't motivated myself to make this happen so far, just taking one day at a time.

But @Chandler you will love your FP I have absolutely no doubt and everything I have said about the comparison with the WS and how your experience might compare and work for you still stands true.

But ultimately, at some point I am sure that you will realise you do in fact have everything you need to be content. :)

Top Bottom