Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

nodrog

@nodrog maybe one of them old-school glycerin coils...remember seeing them in my search for old Pyrology glass and that could be interesting for no water vaping

Photo_Dec_01_4_06_34_PM_1024x1024.jpg

Glycerin coil (there are some stack-able ideas on this page looking up the "Stax" offerings!)

I've thought about it before, but never tried one. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll see how it shapes up!

I'm actually now down to about 585 on the WE and if I simply draw slow enough, still getting nice clouds of vapor with even less coughing. It's like the secret, stealth mode of this device: you can use it at very low temperatures with no water if you just draw slow enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Jeffrey

You just need a friend in a country that they will sell to, to drop-ship it to and have them ship it to you.

Hi! I had the same problem (my country wasn't listed in the "shipping to" dropdown on the Newvape website) and I just sent them an email. I asked them whether they can ship to my country, and surprisingly they agreed. I suggest you try the same.

Thanks for the advice!

I've spoken to NV directly via email and suggested using a post forwarding company based in the USA. Unfortunately they weren't able to take payment from my country (Visa, Paypal).

I'll keep an eye on Vapefiend to see when they get more inventory.

In the meantime if anyone knows of any other distributors selling worldwide I'm all ears.

Mr Jeffrey,
Reactions: graydeh1

Bumping Spheda

Double weave screen feels cleaner on my lungs (running waterless) with finely ground flower, it doesn't feel like I got kicked in the lungs as much after big rips or deep extraction.

YMMV, but I have been playing around with this thing since February, and to-date, this very gentle, delicate technique of low temp with a dry pipe is getting me more satisfactorily baked than high temps with water. And the weed still ends up nicely browned. It's all about draw speed, IMHO.
I'm enjoying dab-like highs off flower in my waterless rig, too, with pre-heated carb cap and sloooow draws = max extraction.
@nodrog maybe one of them old-school glycerin coils...remember seeing them in my search for old Pyrology glass and that could be interesting for no water vaping
I was looking at this for waterless hits. Looks like a gigantic cooling mouthpiece from RastaBuddhaTao or Lamart, haha, but in a bong. If I buy one I'll let you know how it goes.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I'm actually now down to about 585 on the WE and if I simply draw slow enough, still getting nice clouds of vapor with even less coughing. It's like the secret, stealth mode of this device: you can use it at very low temperatures with no water if you just draw slow enough.

Those were my findings with both the SH and VRod. I suspect if you add in using a multi-hole carb cap (I forget if NV make a many holed cap for the WE), you wont feel any draw restriction but it'll add just enough to increase this slow draw/low temp performance even further (I did this with my SH carb cap, getting 6 holes drilled into it). I only tried this with the SH tho, never owned a WE.

You are becoming a master of your domain! :)

skyvaper

New glass is in and it's a winner! I no longer have to remove the bowl from blowback which is nice. This one has more draw resistance with the ashcatcher especially but is very smooth. Obviously with more volume I'm finishing bowls much faster and the vapor is extremely smooth. More testing to come for sure!!

Mangu

New glass is in and it's a winner! I no longer have to remove the bowl from blowback which is nice. This one has more draw resistance with the ashcatcher especially but is very smooth. Obviously with more volume I'm finishing bowls much faster and the vapor is extremely smooth. More testing to come for sure!!

Pics? Links???? :brow:

Mangu,
Reactions: Summer

Coustu

Hey guys, for those of you with the glass bowl, do you feel it was a good purchase? Just got a new glass piece and I’m debating if I should get another shovelhead for it or a glass bowl. Looks like they’re now offering a ss screen to fit the GB, does this keep material from passing thru much better than the glass screen? Does the glass handle get too hot to touch? Wondering how it feels without insulated handle?

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
or use one of these, one is for Troy, of 420VapeZone, the other is for Bud, of VapeCritics, each one of these, give you a 10% on your order

"420vapezone"
"VapeCritic"

None of those will give you 10%...
All sales codes are to 5% nowadays.
I have sales associates codes too.
But I don’t believe I’m allowed to post them, as you did....
Stay vaped.

Hey guys, for those of you with the glass bowl, do you feel it was a good purchase? Just got a new glass piece and I’m debating if I should get another shovelhead for it or a glass bowl. Looks like they’re now offering a ss screen to fit the GB, does this keep material from passing thru much better than the glass screen? Does the glass handle get too hot to touch? Wondering how it feels without insulated handle?

I really like the glass bowl.
Any extra screen, will prevent those wider holes, to get clogged easier.
And definitely prevents the water pipe debris.
The handle gets warm, but it’s ok. Not enough to be worried about.
Glass bowl, can definitely be easier to combust, if you don’t pay attention to it.
Don’t let it heat soak too long, and clean it more often, to maximize airflow, and you’ll be fine.
Wider glass bowl walls, makes micro dosing a breeze, since physically allows less flower, but it can combust easier, and you can charr the top of the load easier, if you load too much.

Remember, FPs are happy with the less, the better, barely cover the screen with flower, keep your temps between the 600-700, keep your screens clean, and rip it up.
Play with draws and pipes and carb caps.
It’s all fun.
Stay vaped.

Last edited by a moderator:

started@52

I use a glass bowl without a screen for concentrates, put screen in for twax(I don’t really Twax, I usually just do flower only or trates only) realizing I’m going to have to clean the screen often when using concentrates. Every time I forget and dab through the shovel head with dual weave screen, the screen is clogged a few flower bowls later. With flower only I brush the dual weave screen after every bowl and rarely have to remove and soak it. I bought my shovel head and three dual weave screens about three months ago and I’m still using the first one I installed and it still looks brand new after a cleaning.

Coustu

I really like the glass bowl.
Any extra screen, will prevent those wider holes, to get clogged easier.
And definitely prevents the water pipe debris.
The handle gets warm, but it’s ok. Not enough to be worried about.
Glass bowl, can definitely be easier to combust, if you don’t pay attention to it.
Don’t let it heat soak too long, and clean it more often, to maximize airflow, and you’ll be fine.
Wider glass bowl walls, makes micro dosing a breeze, since physically allows less flower, but it can combust easier, and you can charr the top of the load easier, if you load too much.

Remember, FPs are happy with the less, the better, barely cover the screen with flower, keep your temps between the 600-700, keep your screens clean, and rip it up.
Play with draws and pipes and carb caps.
It’s all fun.
Stay vaped.
Hmm, so easier to combust... can I assume that means easier to combust at same temp that I wudda used with my ti bowl? Sounds like I can/should go lower temp to avoid combustion allowing to maximize flavor. I like that it makes for good micro doser cause I got a habit of loading up my shovelhead! LOL! Do you find them easy to break? In other words, should I order a spare?

Coustu,
Reactions: graydeh1

started@52

Hmm, so easier to combust... can I assume that means easier to combust at same temp that I wudda used with my ti bowl? Sounds like I can/should go lower temp to avoid combustion allowing to maximize flavor. I like that it makes for good micro doser cause I got a habit of loading up my shovelhead! LOL! Do you find them easy to break? In other words, should I order a spare?
I broke the handle off mine, totally my fault, I was picking up another glass piece sitting next to one with the glass bowl in it and clipped the handle with the base of the one I was picking up. I initially tossed it but went through the garbage two days later and found both pieces hoping to glue back together but haven’t yet. Anyone have any adhesive suggestions? It’s not in the air path so I don’t see a reason other then how hot it might get not to try.

started@52,

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I broke the handle off mine, totally my fault, I was picking up another glass piece sitting next to one with the glass bowl in it and clipped the handle with the base of the one I was picking up. I initially tossed it but went through the garbage two days later and found both pieces hoping to glue back together but haven’t yet. Anyone have any adhesive suggestions? It’s not in the air path so I don’t see a reason other then how hot it might get not to try.
Clear gorrilla glue for glass is awesome. I have several pieces I refused to get rid of heald together w this stuff. The hold is awesome and if your carefull you wont even see where it cracked. Hope this helps.
I love both bowls equally. Each has is own benifit. I use my glass pretty much for concentrates. But my shovel head is my everyday. The screen does get som debree. But I have a tiny jar I keep iso in for screen cleaning. Drop in, shake, grab amd let dry done. Takes all of a minute and gets it quite clean. I do want to have a second shovelhead to keep one 14m and 18m rather than switching. Still hoping to get someones old wraparound till I can afford to add a dcup or atleast vrod to my setup. One day lol. Atleast I have a peak glass for the eventual hope of getting tsusan to my house. Any progress on the tsunami?

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

Always a good idea to order a spare, I have both 14 & 18mm glass bowls, both from NV.

Yes, it’s way easier to combust with a glass bowl than a Ti bowl.
As I said before, you need to be more careful with a glass bowl, some precautions...
-like not heat soaking for too long...
-or forgetting the FP head, on the bowl for too long...
-or loading too much....
-or not keeping the glass, or added screen, clean enough....
-temps close to the 700Fs are another risk...
-draw speed is another factor....
But nothing to be worried, just extra precautions, as I said before.
But it’s imho & expertise, I own every NV FP iteration, and many other heavy hitters desktops, and I do twice or more Instagram live-streams, at
IG zancru
where I show off my whole 5 NewVape Flowerpots, while going through 3.5g (1/8oz) of flower, and several dabs, per hour of stream.
1x D-Cup
2x VRODs
1x WE
1x SH
After the facts, I can tell you, it’s way easier to combust trough a “glass bowl using a WE for example”, I forgot to clarify the WE aspect too.
But I have combusted a few times, with a VROD or SH too, with a glass bowl.
It’s been pushing the limits, I like my ABV very dark brown, last cashing, almost popcorn taste.
But many people have different opinions as always.
I cordially invite you to follow my IG shows, where I can show you all my set-up!!!
Stay vaped.

Zangano Cruel,

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
@Coustu no it’s not easier to combust in the glass bowls. It’s really not anything you need to think about.
Agree. I thought I heard that wrong. Ive never combusted in glass either. I think that glass takes much longer to take on heat. Just dont see how it would happen unless ur letting the head sit there a long time like a very long time. Well beyond heatsoak

Top Bottom