Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Baron23

Some people are just are not very nice at heart. It is never a pleasant thing to realize but it can be a very fortunate one. ;)

Cooh crikey, just as I typed that I suddenly caught the most amazing aroma of heavenly ganja coming up the stairs my mum has obviously just brought in our two remaining Autoflowers from the garden for the night. They have kep us busy enough for the past 12 weeks, almost there now. Wow what a smell at chop time! :leaf:
Alexis - you need to bring them in at night? Too cold or just security?

And poor old mum.....how heavy are these pots!!!! Elder abuse! jk haha

Alexis

Alexis - you need to bring them in at night? Too cold or just security?

And poor old mum.....how heavy are these pots!!!! Elder abuse! jk haha
Haha she is a strong old ox don't worry! Literally in fact, Chinese year of the Ox lol!
Actually, she is stronger than me currently believe it or not and she's even older than you Baron! ;)

Edit- I don't usually leave poor mum to carry all those heavy Pot plants indoors and out ALL by herself.

I usually open the back door for her and hang up the blind! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexis,
Reactions: Summer

started@52

What makes one taste any different then the other? Quartz, SIC, Obsidian, Sapphire, even Ti shouldn't release anything into the vapor to directly effect taste right?

For me, as long as it doesn’t make it taste bad, is easy to clean and gets me high, I’m in! I went with the obsidian dish only because it looked easier to clean. I’m obviously not a flavor chaser, in fact some strains make me want to puke, seriously lol. I’m more into smoothness and effects, I try to find a temp just under making me cough on a normal hit but let’s me know when I get to greedy, lol.

I know the Vrod pulls the already vaped material through very hot channels, but I can’t really tell the difference, if it feels too hot I lower the temp. 575 works for me on the Vrod for dabs or both, and 525 for herb only. I can’t say I like the Vrod better then the Dcup but it’s all I really need. I actually like the Vrod better then the WE for just Herb, I get vape quicker at a lower temp that seems to leave the abv the same as the weedeater.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
What makes one taste any different then the other? Quartz, SIC, Obsidian, Sapphire, even Ti shouldn't release anything into the vapor to directly effect taste right?

Should and reality are two different things tho. Ti compared to sapphire (being the two extremes, one could say) is most definitely a world apart, for instance.

Even SiC to sapphire, I can smell the difference coming off the dish before I even dab.

Worth it, tho, is obviously down to how much money one has to vaporize :)

$300 would be a bit steep for me for a dish for the VRod, but half that price for the DCup dish is so worth the money IMHO.

:2c:

started@52

Should and reality are two different things tho. Ti compared to sapphire (being the two extremes, one could say) is most definitely a world apart, for instance.

Even SiC to sapphire, I can smell the difference coming off the dish before I even dab.

Worth it, tho, is obviously down to how much money one has to vaporize :)

$300 would be a bit steep for me for a dish for the VRod, but half that price for the DCup dish is so worth the money IMHO.

:2c:
Please understand I’m not trying doubt or argue with you but, what are you smelling, Ti? Seriously, what’s the science behind it all? Not asking you directly, just wondering. Some devices with Ti buckets I don’t like how it tastes, just tastes bad, other Ti buckets taste fine to me.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Please understand I’m not trying doubt or argue with you but, what are you smelling, Ti? Seriously, what’s the science behind it all? Not asking you directly, just wondering. Some devices with Ti buckets I like how it tastes, just tastes bad, other Ti buckets taste fine to me.

Not taking it as argument at all :)

I've not really looked into the science behind what causes the flavour differences, apart from hearing that this is more chemically inert than that etc etc, and I really didnt think there would be much difference between even obsidian and sapphire, but I was taken completely by surprise. Over the last few years, I started at Ti, moved to quartz and SiC/obsidian, and now to sapphire.

Another element is obviously the temp differences, which is pretty big between SiC and sapphire (on the DCup anyway).

I'm with you with some strains making you wanna puke :) Some dabs are just too sickly for me but I havent quite narrowed down what specifically is giving me that reaction yet :)

EDIT: The smell of the dab coming off the SiC dish prior to me starting to inhale, or even just the general hot air coming off the SiC... The sapphire dish just smells less... 'tainted'. I think I get that sickly experience less than with SiC also, but I could just be talking out my arse... talking... talking...

Words, sentences, meanings.

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I notice a slight smell/ taste using ti as a base surface for concentrates in general in any device. Lately just been using my showerhead as a weedeater is intended. Still wish there was a drop in for it. I know that's why the vrod exist but it wouldnt even need to be a cup as a washer shape would suffice. Prob a vrod first. Till then I just stick w my classic quartz. That is till Tsusan comes into my life. Got this useless peal glass patiently waiting lol.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I notice a slight smell/ taste using ti as a base surface for concentrates in general in any device. Lately just been using my showerhead as a weedeater is intended. Still wish there was a drop in for it. I know that's why the vrod exist but it wouldnt even need to be a cup as a washer shape would suffice. Prob a vrod first. Till then I just stick w my classic quartz. That is till Tsusan comes into my life. Got this useless peal glass patiently waiting lol.

Way back when, around when the SH came out, I think the idea was thrown around about having a washer insert. It was considered but where we are is a better I think. Less compromises :)

Tsusie forever!

started@52

Anyone try using the hole on top of the Vrod as a log vape for a dynavap or other stem? I have never used a log vape so I’m clueless.
V-Log
92-ADAB74-56-CC-4343-8-E42-6-D92-E799728-D.jpg

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
Anyone try using the hole on top of the Vrod as a log vape for a dynavap or other stem? I have never used a log vape so I’m clueless.
V-Log
92-ADAB74-56-CC-4343-8-E42-6-D92-E799728-D.jpg

I use my flower pot like this with glass cooling stems. I use inside the FP bowl ring where air would normally draw through. Doesn't work well with the small diameter of a Vapcap but it does with an 18mm glass stem. Great for a minimal daytime set up to take some quick hits or micro doses through your day.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Had a great evening in with the Vrod and a bit of sativa yesterday. Think I've nailed my comfort zone at around 662F, for this strain. Get a nice balanced extraction while maintaining great flavour. Such an efficient machine.

It pleases me to hear when people spend the time to get the flowerpot dialed in for their individual preferences. Hopefully the flowerpot will bring you years of cough free happiness. Thank you for your business and support.

Top Bottom