Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I have offered my old school wrap-around to three households here in the 702, and they're all too cheap to buy the required coil and controller. I'm even offering a decent rig to go with it. My focus is not to get rid of it, but to share it's joy! Even with only the five airflow holes, that wrap-around is still good for flower (just a bit more mixing, or put a basket stuffed with flower just underneath those five holes) and SiC for dabs!

So I was able to get two friends to buy the Vrod and Dcup, the other three won't even buy a coil and controller.

Are we all hailing Susan or Tsusan? Let's start a Tsusanami up in this joint!
I'll totally pay shipping for it if u want to share. Im new to this and just got a coil and controller for my showerhead but would def prefer somting like that for concentrates ....lmk..
Very interested in Tsusan Tsunami's progress lol

Xclerk,
Reactions: Cilleire

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Tsusan...

Dear Ed, IM SORRY! :D

@newvape918 Thank you, I aint going anywhere. Besides, I need to see how far we can take the cult of Tsusan :D

I feel wee need some Tsusan Tsusanami Army patches :)

I have offered my old school wrap-around to three households here in the 702, and they're all too cheap to buy the required coil and controller. I'm even offering a decent rig to go with it. My focus is not to get rid of it, but to share it's joy! Even with only the five airflow holes, that wrap-around is still good for flower (just a bit more mixing, or put a basket stuffed with flower just underneath those five holes) and SiC for dabs!

So I was able to get two friends to buy the Vrod and Dcup, the other three won't even buy a coil and controller.

Are we all hailing Susan or Tsusan? Let's start a Tsusanami up in this joint!

Yes! Similar here. I finally bought a fucking controller myself and gave the whole kit to my friend "If you dont like it, sell it for me".

Seems that forcing it on him has kinda changed his mind about giving it a go :)

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Right?

I mean I know he's combusting and all... but isn't anyone else impressed by this?

ahhhh I just don't know!!!! He doesn't seem to be biting. And seriously, I mean, c'mon....pitch me Tsusan.

Tsunami I get. Am I right? ANYONE?
:puke:

What’s the inside scoop on the stand I saw on today’s Instagram stories? :brow:

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Well, its part of the Tsunami thingy. Truth is its the first prototype, trying to get through the functionality stage of the device before going into any stylistic phase.

Clearly its a hard attempt at a shielded vape. Too soon to even know what it'll become.

:puke:

What’s the inside scoop on the stand I saw on today’s Instagram stories? :brow:

:razz: :nope::rip:

You might be at the wrong website for combustion appreciation :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Well, its part of the Tsunami thingy. Truth is its the first prototype, trying to get through the functionality stage of the device before going into any stylistic phase.

Clearly its a hard attempt at a shielded vape. Too soon to even know what it'll become.

:razz: :nope::rip:

I think Stu posted some shots of using 6 flowerpots at once? Using a glass candelabra. Not sure if it was 6 flowerpots, but it was a bunch! :)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
6 flowerpots at once?
I think it was only five!
Sorry to disappoint, but actually @stickstones setup only had 4 FPs. Weak right? :disgust:
IMG-1114.jpg

A lot of weed was consumed on that evening, that I can tell you. :brow:

:peace:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I've posted some info about the Tsunami concept vaporizer on our blog. Please understand that it's only a rough draft concept at this point. The cosmetic styling has not been applied yet. It's literally a 3"x 3"x 6" brick. Over the next few days I will post some function videos and try and determine if this vape is worthy of progressing to the next level. https://www.newvape.com/blog/post/tsunami_vaporizer Please let me know your thoughts.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I've posted some info about the Tsunami concept vaporizer on our blog. Please understand that it's only a rough draft concept at this point. The cosmetic styling has not been applied yet. It's literally a 3"x 3"x 6" brick. Over the next few days I will post some function videos and try and determine if this vape is worthy of progressing to the next level. https://www.newvape.com/blog/post/tsunami_vaporizer Please let me know your thoughts.

Fascinating. Just looked thru the blog, photos and videos. Thanks for sharing early work, I know it can be daunting to release unfinished work knowing that there will be inevitable feedback on things you already have lined up to work on :)

So my first question is, with the heat shield, is that likely to get a coating of reclaim, is the heatshield in the vapour path?

Vaporware

That was going to be my question too. It looks like the vapor would be free flowing under that cover before going into the glass tube, and I wonder how much it would build up. If most of the vapor stays in the dish/carb cap it may not be a big issue.

Overall though, it looks like a good design!

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I love love love how fast companies doing all there own stuff in house can bring a prototype to the table so fast. Pretty impressed. Looking good though. Way smaller then I thought the entire thing would finish. I kinda like the stealthyness pre glass. Maybe a cap of sorts for when not in use. As far as heat shield maybe a channeled groove as a path to the glass vaporpath. And people always like an led lighiting up their vapor from benethe. Wish I had a cnc then I could make all the accessories and quadcopter parts I want lol

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think it's pretty sweet myself, but truthfully I'd rather see you guys start from the ground up on a new bulletproof e-rig concept. The full size 30mm dish is definitely intriguing!

I know you guys haven't really dove into the styling, but I have to wonder if the ergonomics will ever line up on something like this. One of the big selling points of the Peak is that it feels like holding a cup. Not sure if it's possible to get back to that form factor with the PID built in.

I think a challenge will be the guys with the really heady glass like EF Norris attachments often collect glass, and tend to use the Peak strictly for a portable. For them, replacement atomizer fees aren't really an issue, and they would probably rather hook a Dcup up to the rest of their glass collection.

There are some aftermarket accessories for the Peak that add a standard female joint and would allow one to add a dcup just with that. Obviously not the same thing as the Tsunami, but similar in ideology.

64332293_2244664682285076_2784413124215462845_n.jpg

Baron23

Sorry to disappoint, but actually @stickstones setup only had 4 FPs. Weak right? :disgust:
IMG-1114.jpg

A lot of weed was consumed on that evening, that I can tell you. :brow:

:peace:
Sure was!! haha....I couldn't keep up a convo! LOL

Didn't a G43 get dropped into one of the rig's joints at one point....very hard evening to remember! haha

HI Edwyn - just a couple of initial thoughts.

1. LOVE using flat coil as atomizer failure is a significant issue with a number of other AIO type devices (they seem to use a variant of the ceramic coated coils used in vape pens and the like). This will be much more robust.

2. Love that it uses a real PID which gives temp control in one degree increments.

3. Bit concerned about what I see with the glass tube and the cup. It appears that the only thing directing vapor flow to that glass tube (and hence to the bubbler) is the heat shield (block of metal that goes over the front). I note that you say that it should not touch the cup, and this makes sense as this is the source of air input, but isn't it too open and airy? Also, I can readily see that glass tube getting reclaimed inside of the chassis and perhaps be hell to get out for cleaning.

4. Cool that there is access to the flat coil. But wrt setting the coil in the right place again so it lines up with the heat shield, perhaps a jig/tool of some sort to help set the coil the right distance from the back wall so that the heat shield just fits....maybe?

I think this is a very cool idea and these were just the thoughts that occurred to me when watching the vids. Of course, I may be well off base as I haven't seen nor used the actual device.

Seems like a good idea to at least continue to pursue at this point.

Last edited:

PandaLee

Am I missing something? Other than accepting glass made for thePeak, what else does it share? Power, Dcup and airflow are provided?

If all it does is accept Peak spec glass, then shape that brick out and get us a powerful traveler! Even if you got to plug it in, I think it would still be a cool portable plug and play. Better than taking my Vrod (or if I had Dcup) apart and taking that to a friends house, or to a hotel on travel.

Stoneager

In the Shadows
I just joined the family. Watched many videos and wafing through many choices settled on a bundle. I will learn as I blunder along. So new to me. Thanks for the 5% discount code Bud.

I have a couple of decent water pieces but I would like to pick up one that would optimize the non-restrictive air flow that the FP has. Any suggestions?

Cilleire

EuroVapeSim2
I just joined the family. Watched many videos and wafing through many choices settled on a bundle. I will learn as I blunder along. So new to me. Thanks for the 5% discount code Bud.

I have a couple of decent water pieces but I would like to pick up one that would optimize the non-restrictive air flow that the FP has. Any suggestions?

I've only had the flowerpot a couple months now myself so I'm still learning a lot. I've seen a lot of people reccomend the stereo matrix, I found the matrix perc on the sidecar I bought from dhgate to not diffuse enough for me, I prefer a smaller can size.
That's the amazing thing about the flowerpot its so versatile for each person's own vaping preferences.

Gigsabits53

I purchased the tall straight tube piece from NV for that very reason. I have several other pieces that I have tried with my FP and I use the straight tube most of the time. It has a very wide open air flow. It reminds me of my teenage years taking huge bong rips in my bedroom with a tall piece I kept hidden in my closet.:)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I purchased the tall straight tube piece from NV for that very reason. I have several other pieces that I have tried with my FP and I use the straight tube most of the time. It has a very wide open air flow. It reminds me of my teenage years taking huge bong rips in my bedroom with a tall piece I kept hidden in my closet.:)

FP is the shit with old school beakers and straight tubes!

Top Bottom