1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

Yes, I fly high at 747 F. I enjoy the ritual of killing it quickly and reloading, but frankly that is not necessary for me. Most of the time I load 1 NewVape Pax Loading Tool at a time. 2 NewVape Pax loading tool scoops a night takes care of me, perhaps I am a lightweight, but those I hang out with do not seem to think so.

I don't see anything wrong with loading bowl right up, it's a preference for me that is influenced by my need to suck every bit of goodness out of my herbs. I have an OG FlowerPot, so I am not sure what the temperature would be on the VRod, but give a fine grind scoop a rip at these temps if you have not already. Take a walk on the high side. :spliff:

Edit: I have pretty high quality herbs, not the best I've had, but pretty darn good for an un cool state.

Easywider, started@52 and emmdeemo like this.
  2. emmdeemo

emmdeemo Showing off because he's tired

With a full bowl of very good flower, ya can easily get really, really satisfying vapour at low temps. Obviously, it depends on how all your other adjustable factors are (draw speed, type of glass, capped or uncapped), but the flavour is incredible and big complete extractions are very doable.

VaporWare and started@52 like this.
  3. Gigsabits53

Gigsabits53 Well-Known Member

So yesterday USPS decided not to knock on my door letting me know I had a package. Instead they left a slip in the mailbox even though I was home. Anyway, picked it up this morning and after running some errands I finally had a chance to unbox (everything perfectly packed which I appreciate) and give it a go after a burnoff. I have my VROD set at 650F and it works tremendously!:)

I gotta say, if you need a big, face-melting hit, this is the vape for you. I absolutely love this thing so far! I bought the tall straight tube water piece although I am using it dry at the moment. Also really like that threaded loading tool !

When un-boxing I picked up the metal stand and was impressed with the weight of it. This is all very well made equipment.

Very well done NewVape! Thank you!! :clap:

Roth, Summer, Shrike and 5 others like this.
  4. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I do the same but run my SH at 700 F. Its so easy to empty and refill that, like yourself, I enjoy the ritual and particularly enjoy not slogging through a larger load once taste has gone south.

Cheers

Easywider, turk, Roth and 7 others like this.
  5. Gigsabits53

Oh boy, capping it about knocks me over! Great hits and really cashes the bowl. I'm having so much fun with this thing !:D

turk, YaMon, Summer and 2 others like this.
  6. thevapist

thevapist Well-Known Member

Yep, it is truly the best. I tell people I cap flower hits and they look at me sideways.

Then they get turnt sideways.

wildything, turk, Gigsabits53 and 3 others like this.
  7. emmdeemo

Hell yeah, the options means you can tailor your experience in so many ways.

The whole line up is so simple, but really gives you access to all the 'mastering' options you could need :)

turk, Gigsabits53 and Summer like this.
  8. Gigsabits53

So true, it seems you can make this vape do whatever you want. This has been too simple. I usually struggle with new vapes at first, but not with this one.

I know its probably been answered, but does anyone know how much the loading tool holds? I have been alternating between full scoops and half scoops. This thing extracts the vapor nicely.

Very happy with my purchase!

turk, Summer, VaporWare and 2 others like this.
  9. elmomuzz

elmomuzz That just happened...

I received my weed eater and v-rod today. They and the other items I ordered were packaged with obvious care and expense.

I’ve only tried the WE so far. It’s fantastic. But you already know that. :)

turk, thevapist, Roth and 6 others like this.
  10. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

Click to play YouTube Video

11. justcametomind

justcametomind IT'S TIME!

If the best scenario with the FP is a fine layer covering the bowl screen it’s a lot like the Herborizer digiTi I already own. For sure a little bit better since the heating element on the FP is wider and bigger but imho not enough to be sure my results will be considerably better with higher doses. I think my better guess would be a Sublimator if they still were in production. Or just stick with my Supreme 3 with Jcat mod for my knock out session before bed.

pxl_jockey likes this.
  12. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@justcametomind, I'm brand new to a vape in the FP category, but from the little I know, it's like the expression born to late, but, in your case, bought too soon. :D

I would think that unless you have deep pockets or a rich relative, what you have fills this niche very well. But I do know that the FP is excellent & well-worth owning. I know for sure that nothing will ever surpass it for me :luv:, and I have some nice vapes in different categories. This vape truly reduces the VAS craving. Got me to reprioritize & drop a few vapes off my w/l. :nod:

You can always save, & then when you get it & see it's renowned value, you could recoup some by, dare I say, selling one of those 2 vapes. :uhoh: :cool: :lol:

Have a good Sunday. :)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Easywider, emmdeemo, turk and 6 others like this.
  13. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

That's only one scenario for you may certainly use a carb cap at lower temperatures reducing boiling point OR you may fill the bowl with herb AND/OR you may enjoy a dab with your flower OR you could just enjoy a dab on it's own. I have had the Herborizer on my radar for a long time, but I suspect evaluated on just the ritual alone (the preparing, using, reloading and cleaning) the FlowerPot has the advantage. That aside the FP seems far more durable lessening my yearning for the Herborizer.

14. NewVape710

NewVape710 Seeking Higher Ground Manufacturer

What if the dCup, and puffco peak (attachments) had an offspring? I'm looking for cool product name ideas for a next gen product? I'm thinking it's time for a new theme? Nautical, aerospace, ocean, bluegrass? Let's pick a good one for the next star is born? Once a good name is selected, and the first working prototype is tested. I will post a new fc dedicated thread. This next gen product is based around the exact 30mm sapphire dish the dcup uses. The idea is to make a Peak like base that accepts the same attachments but uses the dcup dishes, and a flat coil.

PandaLee, VaporWare, Ramahs and 7 others like this.
  15. started@52

started@52 Well-Known Member

The Aqua-Dish

triskelion, NewVape710 and Summer like this.
  16. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Being based in Florida : Marlin – Sea fortress .

triskelion and NewVape710 like this.
  17. triskelion

triskelion Man is Brother unto Man

Riptide?

Ramahs, turk, started@52 and 4 others like this.
  18. Mangu

Mangu Well-Known Member

:whoa: :rip:

triskelion and started@52 like this.
  19. NewVape710

NewVape710 Seeking Higher Ground Manufacturer

Easywider, VaporWare, Ramahs and 6 others like this.
  20. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Yep, I have always considered a level Pax loading tool scoop with fine grind to be right at that .1 g size.

Its one of my very favorite and most used accessories. I love it so much, I have a spare in the drawer lest I lose one.

Cheers

Ramahs, Summer, Gigsabits53 and 2 others like this.
  21. thevapist

thevapist Well-Known Member

We just posted numerous examples where the screen is not just lightly covered. You can load a whole bowl in this and get full extraction with no combustion.

Seems like you just want to keep your hands over your ears/eye though ;)

justcametomind, emmdeemo and turk like this.
  22. emmdeemo

Wait... What...

IM EXCITED!

23. turk

turk turk

...me too.

thevapist likes this.
  24. Gigsabits53

Maybe it's just the honeymoon phase but I'm just floored by this vape! I just can't believe how good it is.

pxl_jockey, YaMon, thevapist and 5 others like this.
  25. Shrike

Shrike Flower Potted, Maxed & Carta'rized

I don't think the honeymoon ends with the FP...it really is that good! :nod::tup:

pxl_jockey, YaMon, thevapist and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors