Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@justcametomind the RDK-300A is 110/220V, it’s the coil that needs to be 110 or 220 specific. One controller will work for both but you’ll need two coils. No need for two unless you plan on using them at the same time. The model NV sells is identical except for the sexy NV logo on the knob, so it’s not better but I love mine. There wasn’t any price difference from Auber when I got it though.

But the link you provided shows it is out of stock at Auber, so there’s that to consider. NV FTW!

Mulehead

Would it be better if I get 2 controllers, one for the mod, one for the Flowerpot?

NV also offers a dual port controller that might work for ya. It’s the NV brand and not the Auber, but it’s not as pricey as 2 controllers. Plus less clutter. NV just posted a nice pic on the d-cup thread with the new stand on top of controller, pretty slick looking set up.

I call this my AM / PM stand. I use 625F for both flower and concentrates.

new_stand2-1_1.jpg

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
It was made into an option because many really like the Auber, it does have a few features that the NV does not, including a shutoff timer. but in the end they will both do the job well.

If you want the basics just go to the "configure" listings, add your post size and perhaps a carb cap if you want although its optional (many, including myself, like to cap the FP when using flower).

thats really it. bare bones. no nonsense. back to basics. skeletal. simple. high af. :tup:

Hi. I need a pid controller and a flat coil to run a Supreme V3 jcat mod.
I was told this is a good choice.
https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=484
It’s only available at @NewVape710 internet shop at the moment. I live in EU so I’d get the 220V one. I have seen it can be also purchased along with Flowerpot kits, with a surcharge. Does is mean it’s a better choice than the usual controller?
that goes along with the bundle?

Which Flowerpot items should I buy if I’d decide to get that vape other than the controller?

Would it be better if I get 2 controllers, one for the mod, one for the Flowerpot?
Auberins one seems more straightforward (just the temperature knob) while my herborizer one (similar to FP bundle one) has many settings and maybe I’d save money on controllers and then have to set different options if I want to switch from FP/Sv3 mod?

Thanks.

I reworded the ticker to show exact times so there is absolutely no confusion on the sale. Were running 20% tomorrow all day. so its not a 3hr sale, its a 27 hr sale, basically.

Holler if you have any other questions!

I was running the OG wrap-around SiC dish up until last week, and was passed down my friends Vrod head assembly (the version just before the wrench flats, so it's smooth around). He ended up getting the Weedeater.

Oh the beautiful colors of my OG titanium after about 2 years of use! I'm probably going to pass it down to someone else, but I almost feel like displaying it in a collectors case as memorabilia!

Anyways, I need to stock-up on a bunch of accessories. I'm still running the OG 14/18mm female one-piece bowl and the lollipop cap. So I'm waiting on a 420 sale, and it looks like they'll have one from tonight from 9pm PST to 12am PST ?? - I'm a bit confused, but I'll be checking it.

I'm thinking I need:

* new bowl and a few attachments (14mm female and male). Maybe even an 18 to experiment flower on a bigger rig. I had the glass bowl. Worked great, and I was actually preferring it for dabbing only because I didn't like adding the screen for flower. But after a couple months, the top part of the glass bowl just came off with my OG top - like a clean cut right above the glass handle. So don't know if I'm getting another.

* New Vrod specific carb cap with two directional holes and few quartz balls. I haven't used spinning terp balls before, but seems like fun.

I believe that's it, other than any extra screens or handles/dab tools. Happy 419 everybody!

Last edited:

PandaLee

banner on the website says starts at 4/20 12:01 EST...so for pacific time people, it starts at 4/19 9:01pm right? And ends on 4/20 11:59pm PST - so 4/21 at 2:59pm EST...right? See this confuses the stoner in me!

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Sale starts tonight, one minute past midnight on the East Coast of the United States (which is technically tomorrow). It ends at 2:59AM on the same eastern coast of the United States. But that is also 11:59pm on the west coast of the United States of America.

LOL! ::being sort of sarcastic, but in a very, extremely loving way::

I was running the OG wrap-around SiC dish up until last week, and was passed down my friends Vrod head assembly (the version just before the wrench flats, so it's smooth around). He ended up getting the Weedeater.

Oh the beautiful colors of my OG titanium after about 2 years of use! I'm probably going to pass it down to someone else, but I almost feel like displaying it in a collectors case as memorabilia!

Anyways, I need to stock-up on a bunch of accessories. I'm still running the OG 14/18mm female one-piece bowl and the lollipop cap. So I'm waiting on a 420 sale, and it looks like they'll have one from tonight from 9pm PST to 12am PST ?? - I'm a bit confused, but I'll be checking it.

I'm thinking I need:

* new bowl and a few attachments (14mm female and male). Maybe even an 18 to experiment flower on a bigger rig. I had the glass bowl. Worked great, and I was actually preferring it for dabbing only because I didn't like adding the screen for flower. But after a couple months, the top part of the glass bowl just came off with my OG top - like a clean cut right above the glass handle. So don't know if I'm getting another.

* New Vrod specific carb cap with two directional holes and few quartz balls. I haven't used spinning terp balls before, but seems like fun.

I believe that's it, other than any extra screens or handles/dab tools. Happy 419 everybody!

...sale is tomorrow night...not tonight .

banner on the website says starts at 4/20 12:01 EST...so for pacific time people, it starts at 4/19 9:01pm right? And ends on 4/20 11:59pm PST - so 4/21 at 2:59pm EST...right? See this confuses the stoner in me!

WelshBrok

:doh: Was going to get the angled hole vrod cap, weedeater top bit and a couple of terp pearls but the shipping and customs will cost me more than the items themselves and that’s with a part of the cost for a dabber I’ve already got 6 of and don’t want :\

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Does the Enail handle fit the auber coil (original from auber with the bent coil)?
Yes, it will work for any coil as they’re all the same in that regard.

Other news: Picked up the shovelhead and bits, struggled over scooping a Weedeater but in the end, decided I didn’t really need one atm since the VRod handles my herb perfectly.

Really great to see @turk around, been a minute! Welcome home my friend.

Last edited:

guyonthecouch

Ooh baby!! Stoked to finally be joining the NV club!! :rockon:

Opted out of getting the coil handle, wanting to whip up a custom wood version. Anybody out there try their luck at this yet? Was thinking of using an old wood handle from a spatula or something similar, cutting it in half, gut out a slot to for cord/coil and fasten with some screws. Should be doable. :tup:

mantis_871

@guyonthecouch
Yeah, a lot of people have been doing this, the thread has some info several pages back if you search custom or DIY handle. I believe someone made a successful one chopping up a piece of dowel rod and using glue or epoxy, maybe both. I'll likely be doing similarly, as the handle was over-budget. I'm glad I was able to afford the safety stand, though, as I didn't feel like conjuring up something for that. Happy to be joining the club myself with a showerhead. My last vape was a mflb and I've been mostly combusting since, although a friend's mighty has made me want to get back into the vape game. Curious to see how much better this is than the mighty with the bong adapter.

Coustu

Finally ordered my VROD! Been saving for it since my Cloud Evo came. Not that I was dissatisfied at all. I just like serious vape gadgets and this looks like the ultimate.

I’m wondering if people are finding the battery chassis to be helpful. I mean, I know it’s meant to be a desktop unit but it seems like it would be great to have the option available even if only to keep the head mounted together with the controller. Would be nice to be able to also mount the tool shed to the chassis so everything stays together. Does this make sense? It may not. I don’t yet have it in-hand so I really don’t know what I’m talking about. Can’t wait for it to come though!!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
So I ordered some stuff on 420 and it’s not here! No shipping notice, nothing! I’m freakin out because it 10 o’clock Monday morning and I still don’t have a response and I’ve been firing off angry emails every 30 minutes since Sunday! WTF NV?!

JK @NewVape710 please don’t hold this against me, I just wanted to handle the inevitable biannual post-sale entitled stoner post this time. I always think about y’all after Lori told me about the hateful, nasty emails that some customers write after taking advantage of the killer discount you were kind enough to give. It kinda surprised me folks would get aggro over a cannabis luxury item, I thought we saw the freak-outs here. So ridiculous, and she is such a sweet lady!

mantis_871

@pxl_jockey
I know, right? It's like, I ordered it at an ungodly hour in the morning, on a weekend, on one of the highest sales volume days, and it's not freakin' here! I've been checking my email, sending off spiteful and rude messages left and right, and it still hasn't arrived? What kind of a company are these guys running, anyway? Haven't they invested in package teleportation yet? Or even a measly delivery drone? Honestly, the better business bureau should get involved, because this is a disgrace to consumers everywhere. Next you'll be telling me I have to pay money to get these things delivered! Unbelievable. :lol: :spliff:

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
We felt the package teleportation module would be a good fit for us, so that we can please everyone like 100% of the time. We found a 2 way system that seemed rad, because returns.

We ordered it directly from the package teleportation module manufacturers site on "international teleportation day" and it still hasnt arrived.

Apparently they are back-ordered like 30 years.

I guess trucks and hoomans it is...guys.

So I ordered some stuff on 420 and it’s not here! No shipping notice, nothing! I’m freakin out because it 10 o’clock Monday morning and I still don’t have a response and I’ve been firing off angry emails every 30 minutes since Sunday! WTF NV?!

JK @NewVape710 please don’t hold this against me, I just wanted to handle the inevitable biannual post-sale entitled stoner post this time. I always think about y’all after Lori told me about the hateful, nasty emails that some customers write after taking advantage of the killer discount you were kind enough to give. It kinda surprised me folks would get aggro over a cannabis luxury item, I thought we saw the freak-outs here. So ridiculous, and she is such a sweet lady!

@pxl_jockey
I know, right? It's like, I ordered it at an ungodly hour in the morning, on a weekend, on one of the highest sales volume days, and it's not freakin' here! I've been checking my email, sending off spiteful and rude messages left and right, and it still hasn't arrived? What kind of a company are these guys running, anyway? Haven't they invested in package teleportation yet? Or even a measly delivery drone? Honestly, the better business bureau should get involved, because this is a disgrace to consumers everywhere. Next you'll be telling me I have to pay money to get these things delivered! Unbelievable. :lol: :spliff:

Top Bottom