Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
AFAIK the MACOR FP is still "in the pipeline" but I don't believe a prototype has even been produced yet, let alone tested, as NV is very busy!

Never say never! :D
I can see a one pice MACOR bowl and stem, but I'm not sure about the heat sink. Macor is more of an insulator and would not transfer heat well from the coil to the air passing through the holes.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hey @lazylathe

I usually load my flowerpot fully filling the bowl, and I can get like 6/7 hits at 620 temperature.

I guess I should try the way you do it, little charge and full extraction in one hit....how much you put in the bowl and which temperature you use?

As you guys know, I'm still experimenting with the FP. Sometimes I load the bowl so the flowers barely cover the titanium screen and can get like 3 hits at 620 (I find 620 a tasty temperature and thick enough clouds, over 650 I feel the taste a little harsh).

Any recommendations for harder hitting???

Thanks guys!

I swapped out the screen for a basket screen and my usual loads are 0,05 to max 0,1g.
The temp i used was around 330C if I recall...My gear is packed away with my temp chart...
Around the same temp, I was usually going up and down depending on herb condition.

I find the one hit full extraction gets me more medicated rather than numerous hits.
You can only take in so much, so why not in one huge hit? LOL!
Then 5 minutes later when you come around, do it again...

Can't wait to bust out the SH in the new place!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I can see a one pice MACOR bowl and stem, but I'm not sure about the heat sink. Macor is more of an insulator and would not transfer heat well from the coil to the air passing through the holes.

That's why I need to test it! :science::D

Quartz is more of an insulator too but many of us now prefer vaporizing off it. MACOR conductivity is on par with quartz so I feel it has potential!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I just want to second @Baron23 & others who have commented on how quickly NewVape has responded to questions, comments and issues. I’ve been shocked twice recently by the quickness and length of NewVape’s support services. When I say length, I mean a personal reply (not 2 scripted sentences cut&pasted) with thorough details and explanations that not only tells you how but why. I have really appreciated it, especially in the week leading up to a sale. Once I emailed expecting to get an answer the next day from Lori and instead I got a reply within the hour and it was maybe the kindest, personal replies I’ve ever received from a company. Oh yeah, and it was from Edwyn because Lori looped him in.

So I want to encourage others to use support@nv on their website, when you have questions or issues about anything NewVape-related. I know that this thread is usually the first place we think of: lots of experienced users and the NV crew is so engaged and active here, more so than most companies. But man, if you really want information that answers your questions and more, in a way that makes your day then try the support@ method. I can’t think of any other time a tech support reply has made me smile.
:smug:

One other piece of advice that I learned this week, always do what Lori says. I was so happy and grateful that I did when I got the newsletter in my box this morning! Happy Turkey Day to all of our American Flowerpot-heads! Happy Thursday to everyone else! :peace:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hiya @crownroyaldaddy :wave:

Every member here will tell you that your life’s never going to be complete until you have a flowerpot. I would say the Showerhead for 99.9% flower. If you’re maybe thinking about squishing those buds for rosin, then I’ll point ya to the VRod. The NV website has lots of good information on the options and shows exactly what you need for each model and configuration. It really helps eliminate the confusion when you’re just starting out. It’s called Flowerpot University and it’s on the Flowerpot drop down menu. :peace:

Last edited:

crownroyaldaddy

Thanks for the swift and assurred responses! I am doing a bit of research since black friday and 420 are the best times to splurge. Hoping I can get a solid deal on one of these.

I currently have a Mighty and a Volcano. I love both but sometimes i just instantly want to be at that peak instead of vaping several bags with my volcano.

kilo

Do you guys recommend the flowerpot to a 99% dry herb guy? Is it worth it or would i be smart to look elsewhere
I'm joining the chorus — YES! It's a game-changer.

I still enjoy my portables but there's nothing like the FP for really solid hits. The thing is powerful and flexible. For instance, during harvest time, I can put an uncured green bud in the bowl and pretty much completely vape it in one or two pulls. No worrying about spare batteries, no running out of butane. Customer support is great and you have all sorts of options as NewVape is continually improving their line and developing new products. I think the main thing, should you decide to get a FlowerPot, is to do lots of experimenting and find your own personal preferences. Unlike many vape setups there is no one preferred method — you've got all kinds of options.

Last edited:

evildos

I received mine at 4 PM Eastern yesterday, it came from<sales@newvape.com>via gmail.mcsv.ne. Did you check your spam?

All, I'm not an Underdog owner, but feel their pain. Please checkout the thread @Stu put together. Link is in my signature.

Arg, I filled the "suscribe" field, and didn't notice the message saying that the mail was already linked to my account.

I logged in and updated my preferences, today, but it was too late :(

evildos,
Top Bottom