Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ejackyou

Hamilton
Interesting aside;

Today at a local cannabis confectioner, I spotted a Vape Kit, the 'spittin' image' of a NewVape 'Flower Pot'
'Vrod' complete kit, the only difference I could see, was that the PID was mounted inside the case with
the face accessing outside.
It was Much Cheaper Canadian price wise!
But then I have no idea, as to the quality, workmanship, materials, performance or Support/warranty
Anyone know of it? Or are there more?

Interesting aside;

Today at a local cannabis confectioner, I spotted a Vape Kit, the 'spittin' image' of a NewVape 'Flower Pot'
'Vrod' complete kit, the only difference I could see, was that the PID was mounted inside the case with
the face accessing outside.
It was Much Cheaper Canadian price wise!
But then I have no idea, as to the quality, workmanship, materials, performance or Support/warranty
Anyone know of it? Or are there more?
Forgot to mention, seems everything case and all are scaled down significantly in Size?

Last edited by a moderator:

VAPEHUNTER

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Im going to grab the new carb cap, how many angled holes is best?
And what size terp pearls, 4mm or 5mm?

Maybe Ill wait for the baller cap, whens that gonna drop y'all? @newvape918 Looking forward to it.

Dubmonkey

Thank you @NewVape710 for the rev-D angled hole cap. Picked up a two hole cap and she is able to spin five 4mm rubies very effectively. When used with ruby balls it is a upgrade as far as the concentrates experience. Plus the added weight and that the cap rests on the dish versus on the VROD lip is all improvements in my book.

Quartz or glass rev-D cap coming out ?

Dubmonkey

Yes @waxdab23
With the balls it is like auto pilot. You do need to draw at a certain velocity to hear the balls spin/move. Also pro tip 1 for angled hole new vape cap owners - don’t suddenly lift the cap while the balls are in full rotation and you are drawing air. As the right angle while still drawing will send your 4mm ball shooting out. Happened to me first time then never did that again. Luckily I found my missing ruby ball.

waxdab23

Yes @waxdab23
With the balls it is like auto pilot. You do need to draw at a certain velocity to hear the balls spin/move. Also pro tip 1 for angled hole new vape cap owners - don’t suddenly lift the cap while the balls are in full rotation and you are drawing air. As the right angle while still drawing will send your 4mm ball shooting out. Happened to me first time then never did that again. Luckily I found my missing ruby ball.

Nice thanks! And where are you guys getting the ruby balls? Sounds like NV only has quartz for now?

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey pals, sooooooooo we did something!!!! Its a separate option, but it works perfectly with the flowerpot.

auber-17.jpg

auber-16.jpg

ALSO, I need to rephrase that I have held the baller cap, but only a prototype. This is the only evidence of its conception. ...

Zementos

Hey pals, sooooooooo we did something!!!! Its a separate option, but it works perfectly with the flowerpot.

auber-17.jpg

auber-16.jpg

ALSO, I need to rephrase that I have held the baller cap, but only a prototype. This is the only evidence of its conception. ...

Uuuhh I want one...,but I'm sick and tired of running to the customs office. :uhoh:

for now...

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Just want to give a short advice to SHOWERHEAD owners who are using a D-Nail type wired XLR controller.

Shane (@710Coils) is currently offering a special sale of his 20mm barrel coils (extra tall!).
They even shall fit (totally filled) the SH WITH coil cover/heat shield.
Price: 1 for $25, 3 for $60!! 220V also available. A steal. Replacements for years.

Sorry, if anyone else already told that before. But I haven't read it here.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains

auber-17.jpg

auber-16.jpg

I think that's fantastic you all are offering that Auber and coil combo. Assuming you'll be offering the Auber compatible coil separately as well, correct?

You're opening the Vrod up to a whole new market doing this, love it!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Regarding the NV Auber RDK 300A (great low-price choice I think) I can't find any concrete description of the type of wiring. What does "popular XLR connection mean? NV or D-Nail type?

I'm still not getting it, pardon the noob. So the NV Auber RDK 300A will connect to "regular" NV coil, or "regular" Auber connection.

I have everything EXCEPT a coil right now. I have a Vrod and a (NON NV) Auber RDK 300A. Does this mean I can now order a coil from NV and connect it to my regular Auber RDK 300A?

digitalninja,
Reactions: BigJr48

MyCollie

Nice. I want the auto-shutoff so I might order this. I've left my PID on from time to time so I'll find this option useful.

Top Bottom