Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

sweetherb

Literally LOL irl! Tell us how ya feel @Tommy10 :D never one to hold back, eh wordsmith?! :tup: To be sure, I believe you’re not alone in that opinion, especially in this thread.

@NewVape710 @newvape918 We need to get this brilliant quote up on the site ASAFP! :lol: LOL!

The performance may well be better, but I am still not a fan of breathing in air heated by a titanium block. I have lots of allergy issues and the EVO never fails to satisfy.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
thank you! and it actually wont screw in anymore than that. more turning just starts to turn the showerhead along with the nut, also doing this tightens it up too much and performance declines drastically.
I’m wondering if your threads are crossed or if there is a burr preventing you from tightening further? Regardless I would email NewVape. Support@NewVape.com.

jdent3

Has any one ordered a showerhead (complete kit with everything you need) to Canada? I was curious how much the duty and taxes were. I am considering buying one but I dont want to get hit with a massive bill from customs.

Vaporware

@Tommy10 @habitat-fc I haven’t had a chance to try an Evo, but I often include it in desktop recommendations based on what I’ve heard from other people. I’ve even considered buying one at some point to have a desktop with a glass airpath. Am I wrong here, or are you exaggerating or using them in different ways?

I mean if you like high temp micro-dosing in the FP or double deckers or something more unique to the FP, I can understand the Evo not matching those results, but if using a moderate load size and temp consistently produces dramatically less good results with the Evo I need to do some more research and testing to see if I should continue to recommend it as a high performance desktop option.

I don’t want to derail this thread, but if you guys can provide a little info on why you like the FP so much more than the Evo it could help some users of both devices. :)

Alexis

@Tommy10 @habitat-fc I haven’t had a chance to try an Evo, but I often include it in desktop recommendations based on what I’ve heard from other people. I’ve even considered buying one at some point to have a desktop with a glass airpath. Am I wrong here, or are you exaggerating or using them in different ways?

I mean if you like high temp micro-dosing in the FP or double deckers or something more unique to the FP, I can understand the Evo not matching those results, but if using a moderate load size and temp consistently produces dramatically less good results with the Evo I need to do some more research and testing to see if I should continue to recommend it as a high performance desktop option.

I don’t want to derail this thread, but if you guys can provide a little info on why you like the FP so much more than the Evo it could help some users of both devices. :)
From my own admittedly limited personal experience, I liked the Showerhead a lot more. I was just more immediately impressed and blown away by the device and really heartbroken that I couldn't tolerate it at all. I was not especially disappointed that I couldn't tolerate the Evo either which was hopefully going to be more of a consolation prize.

The Herborizer Ti I also feel does hit harder than the Evo and is a pretty strong vaporizer with equal strength affects to the Flowerpot if maybe not slightly fuller and longer lasting 0.1 for 0.1.

Hard to call though without a side by side. But I would definitely personally favour these 2 desktops over the Evo. I think they are just easier to use and make it so easy to get to any level you want in anytime with no hold ups.

@habitat-fc sorry to hear about this reaction you have developed. Man I do wish we could get to the bottom of these things and understand exactly what is going on. Even more so to put it right. In my own case there is no question it is the immune system which is at play as it is with all aspects of my unusual and crazy conditions. It just likes to misbehave it would seem and maybe a similar thing is occurring with yourself just not on the same scale I don't imagine.

It can be a hard pill to swallow when such a great thing is taken away. Believe me I know this but you just have to dig deep and move your focus and keep yourself as motivated as you can in life to find new directions. I'm afraid that's all the advice I can hand you right now but I wish you all the luck in getting to the bottom of your symptoms and finding satisfaction and contentment with your vaporizers.

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Has any one ordered a showerhead (complete kit with everything you need) to Canada? I was curious how much the duty and taxes were. I am considering buying one but I dont want to get hit with a massive bill from customs.
If you get charged duty it will be HST + $5 generally (ie. 13% + $5)

Edit: The slower/cheaper shipping options have less chance of being charged duty, but you really can't guarantee.

If it ships FedEx though, you can 100% guarantee you will be charged duty + $5 + potentially other fees. If you disagree with what FedEx determines, you will still have to pay and then file a dispute with CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency).

ie. Whatever you do, try to avoid FedEx as they are the absolute worst to deal with (although they do get your package to you quickly and on time at exorbitant prices :lol: )

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
This vape hits really good but it blocks my sinuses up and gives me a headache every time now. I don't know why but a similar thing happened with the Herborizer Ti after a few months. I have had to go back to using the EVO which was hard at first as it simply doesn't hold up to the Flowerpot lol!

It's as if I have developed an allergic response to these e-nail based vapes, maybe it's similar to @Alexis experience but it took time for the allergic reaction to develop.

Man I miss those lovely, hard hitting, flavourful rips which only this vape can provide!
Have you tried different herbs and or temps? I am a long time allergy sufferer, to the point where I’ve done shots and had sinus surgery. I had a similar problem in the Spring and developed my first sinus infection in years. I started adding Alkalol nasal rinses to my routine and no issues now.

That said I suspect a lot of herbs have either nutrients, pesticides and other non desirable additives that we may come across if purchasing herbs in an unregulated environment. The Flowerpot vapes herbs faster than any other vape I own or have used and I suspect in doing so if there are unwanted ingredients you may find yourself being impacted.

Additionally for some time I advocated exhaling through the nose and the nasal membranes absorb terpenes differently than your lungs. I enjoyed doing this, but had to stop nasal exhales a s a result of the issues I encountered. I am right back where i left of at 747 F and it rocks! Respect! -YaMon

Last edited:

thekayo

ordered the kit which was 400usd and duties were 70 dollars Canadian to BC!

Tommy10

The glass in the evo is nice but a downside to me, everything is so expensive to post and fix from aus rather just not break it. Yet to do a double decker hit but for me micro dosing in it is better bigger loads are and. I like the evo, but I never saw it as a cloud chaser like the supreme V3. Flower pot to me is a constantly on supreme terps stripper

tb42091

The glass in the evo is nice but a downside to me, everything is so expensive to post and fix from aus rather just not break it. Yet to do a double decker hit but for me micro dosing in it is better bigger loads are and. I like the evo, but I never saw it as a cloud chaser like the supreme V3. Flower pot to me is a constantly on supreme terps stripper
Not to derail the thread but I saw the supreme V4 is actually made to work with an enail....my guess is the saw how the FP was selling and figured they should try and jump in on a similar design.

tb42091,

steama

Not to derail the thread but I saw the supreme V4 is actually made to work with an enail....my guess is the saw how the FP was selling and figured they should try and jump in on a similar design.
No reason to promote something so much less than around here, is there?

It is hard to derail a thread of an extremely elegant and constantly evolving piece of high end material which is New Vape equipment. The pinnacle of the vaping experience compared to a rube goldberg machine such as the Supreme 4.

I cannot think of a single reason to even glance at the Supreme 4 especially if a person owns a New Vape rig such as the VROD or the Flower Pot.

New Vape gear is just so much better than that aluminum metal the Supremes are made with. In fact with the Supreme 4 release fiasco prompted me to sell my Supreme 3. I am not comfortable using torch (or coil) super heated aluminum surfaces to get high with. Take my advice and go with New Vape if not for any reason but your health. With somethings it is okay to play guessing games with but not vape materials. No reason to play a guessing game with vape materials such as aluminum and your health.

If you go with New Vape gear my friend you can rest assured that all materials are 100% safe and of the highest standards. Not to mention the well machined elegance that is in everything New Vape makes. Nobody does it better imo.

There is no slack in New Vape's attack brother!

:2c:

:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy10

I saw that too and it come down to either one of these for me, but I’ve wanted a flower pot for a longgggg time would love to try a v4 side by side with it. Might have to do a sv3 Vrod side by side, I haven’t used the v3 for a while, I prefer narrower bowls like that I think they work far better for micro loading but the ease of use of this thing is INSANE!!!!!! Can’t get over it, anyone else loading the bottom part of the titanium bowl instead of the top bit with the handle for a smaller bowl diamater? I am I like it I reckon I little titanium ring would work awesome also.

tb42091

No reason to promote something so much less than around here, is there?

It is hard to derail a thread of an extremely elegant and constantly evolving piece of high end material which is New Vape equipment. The pinnacle of the vaping experience compared to a rube goldberg machine such as the Supreme 4.

I cannot think of a single reason to even glance at the Supreme 4 especially if a person owns a New Vape rig such as the VROD or the Flower Pot.

New Vape gear is just so much better than that aluminum metal the Supremes are made with. In fact with the Supreme 4 release fiasco prompted me to sell my Supreme 3. I am not comfortable using torch (or coil) super heated aluminum surfaces to get high with. Take my advice and go with New Vape if not for any reason but your health. With somethings it is okay to play guessing games with but not vape materials. No reason to play a guessing game with vape materials such as aluminum and your health.

If you go with New Vape gear my friend you can rest assured that all materials are 100% safe and of the highest standards. Not to mention the well machined elegance that is in everything New Vape makes. Nobody does it better imo.

There is no slack in New Vape's attack brother!

:2c:

:peace:
I was just mentioning I saw they switched after 3 torch versions to an enail version recently which I found interesting considering the success and popularity of the FP. Like they are trying to take a page out of the NV book. Idk why I said that about derailing the thread. :lol: :vaped:

I love my Showerhead....in no way do I think supreme reinvented the wheel with their new update...the huge clunky box shape of it is actually kind of a turn off to me especially considering how sleek the FP is. I'll get a VROD and adjustabowl before I explore into a new desk top entirely.

habitat-fc

I prefer the Flowerpot mainly because the effects seem fuller, deeper off the same strain, I also find the flavour better in the Flowerpot. The Evo has a more creeper effect so the high builds up more over a period of time. The flavour of the Flowerpot is similar to the Herborizer Ti, both of these devices seem to bring out more subtle terpenes then the Evo can. I agree with Alexis the Herborizer Ti is also capable of a deeper effect then the Evo, the Herborizer Ti and the Flowerpot have gotten me higher than any other vape I've owned and they have done it with efficiency as well.

I also like how you can use different water pipes easier and I love using glass bowls instead of the metal ELB's, and the usable range of temps seems larger with the Flowerpot, whereas the Evo I tend to find the sweet spot and leave it there. Plus the uncapped hits are so easy on the lungs. I do love the Evo but after using the Flowerpot for months it was noticeably difficult to stop using it and go back to the Evo.

@Alexis Thanks for the kind words, I think you are correct it's like a scaled down version of your reaction, it seems to be the immune system kicking in after I have the vapor. Hopefully we find a vape which is like this but doesn't have the reaction :hmm:

Have you tried different herbs and or temps? I am a long time allergy sufferer, to the point where I’ve done shots and had sinus surgery. I had a similar problem in the Spring and developed my first sinus infection in years. I started adding Alkalol nasal rinses to my routine and no issues now.

That said I suspect a lot of herbs have either nutrients, pesticides and other non desirable additives that we may come across if purchasing herbs in an unregulated environment. The Flowerpot vapes herbs faster than any other vape I own or have used and I suspect in doing so if there are unwanted ingredients you may find yourself being impacted.

Additionally for some time I advocated exhaling through the nose and the nasal membranes absorb terpenes differently than your lungs. I enjoyed doing this, but had to stop nasal exhales a s a result of the issues I encountered. I am right back where i left of at 747 F and it rocks! Respect! -YaMon

I have tried lots of different strains, temps and most variables, it is worse this time of the year I think. I may have one more go with it before I decide about selling it. I will try those nasal rinses you speak of maybe that can help my situation, as I have used the Flowerpot without too much issues earlier in the year. Yeah I agree with you that there could be undesirables in the flower, and that may be part of the problem.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey @NewVape710 another crazy idea for an add-on purchase that I think would sell like mad is a custom 8 inch NewVape MoodMat. It would also be nice inclusion in your package deals, IMO. I’d think most NV fanatics would find it hard not to pick up at least one. @710Coils has got his very own about to drop and it just seems like a natural fit for y’all as well. People would love to “win” one at the trade shows you attend!

Vaporware

...anyone else loading the bottom part of the titanium bowl instead of the top bit with the handle for a smaller bowl diamater? I am I like it I reckon I little titanium ring would work awesome also.

Some people use small basket screens from the EQ I believe - DDave also sells that style. If you don’t love the screen solution you have, you may want to search this thread and/or the web for those screens. :)

I prefer the Flowerpot mainly because the effects seem fuller, deeper off the same strain, I also find the flavour better in the Flowerpot. The Evo has a more creeper effect so the high builds up more over a period of time. The flavour of the Flowerpot is similar to the Herborizer Ti, both of these devices seem to bring out more subtle terpenes then the Evo can. I agree with Alexis the Herborizer Ti is also capable of a deeper effect then the Evo, the Herborizer Ti and the Flowerpot have gotten me higher than any other vape I've owned and they have done it with efficiency as well.

I also like how you can use different water pipes easier and I love using glass bowls instead of the metal ELB's, and the usable range of temps seems larger with the Flowerpot, whereas the Evo I tend to find the sweet spot and leave it there. Plus the uncapped hits are so easy on the lungs. I do love the Evo but after using the Flowerpot for months it was noticeably difficult to stop using it and go back to the Evo.

Thanks for the insight. I wonder if a Macor FlowerPot will satisfy my desire to try a desktop with an all glass air path and maybe help with some of these bad reaction issues too. I guess we’ll have to see when @NewVape710 gets a chance to make and test some. :)

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
@newvape918 @NewVape710
Hi guys as much as I love you all and my V-Rod, sometimes you don't answer my support mails and I got to send it again with an urgent heading so you'll answer, and I'm usually very patient with this giving several days for an answer.
I currently have a support email that I sent, would be great to have it answered.
All the best.

Tommy10

Some people use small basket screens from the EQ I believe - DDave also sells that style. If you don’t love the screen solution you have, you may want to search this thread and/or the web for those screens. :)

Thanks for the insight. I wonder if a Macor FlowerPot will satisfy my desire to try a desktop with an all glass air path and maybe help with some of these bad reaction issues too. I guess we’ll have to see when @NewVape710 gets a chance to make and test some. :)

Check this, TOP screen off an evo basket inside the bottom peice of the 18mm DDave is what I need.

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Never short of surprises here! Im really not sure how and if the flipped dish will retain any heat. i mean its SiC v. Ti... It'd be pure speculation. We'd have to find a way to read temp where dish sits in both scenarios. How can we do that while the dish is sitting there?!

If youre coughing, try lowering temps and maybe adjusting technique a bit, slower draw.

Unless you like the cough, in which case, just live your life, bro.

Cheers!

imo air will create an insulation, that's maybe why he has his temp that high???
Just speculating here too...
What @newvape918 thinks??

Tommy10

Love the cough my man ;) fair to say I NEED!!!!!!! The cough, go long enough without it I’m smoking again:( which I have not been doing with this beast, because I got the cough! I got the runny nose, I got the watery eyes I got the drool!! the best for me personally after going back to smoking a fair bit edging on 50/50 it’s #MVGA

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Fair enough! I can feel the passion in your words. Its chilling really. You only see that in the eyes of a child that learns about an astronaut for the first time. I stand in admiration. Cheers!

We still havent figured out this inverted dish situation.

Love the cough my man ;) fair to say I NEED!!!!!!! The cough, go long enough without it I’m smoking again:( which I have not been doing with this beast, because I got the cough! I got the runny nose, I got the watery eyes I got the drool!! the best for me personally after going back to smoking a fair bit edging on 50/50 it’s #MVGA

tb42091

I was originally thinking the air pocket created from the upside down dish would add thermal mass to the head. I hadnt considered the SiC might be actually helping dissipate heat off of the titanium. I guess we would need that inline thermometer at screen height to be installed, then take pulls of the same speed and see which temp drops more, head with no dish, head with dish right side up, and head with dish upside down

steama

I was originally thinking the air pocket created from the upside down dish would add thermal mass to the head. I hadnt considered the SiC might be actually helping dissipate heat off of the titanium. I guess we would need that inline thermometer at screen height to be installed, then take pulls of the same speed and see which temp drops more, head with no dish, head with dish right side up, and head with dish upside down
Your posts make me feel jolly.

It goes to show how versatile the FP is. I never thought about installing a dish upside down before but I find the entire effort very entertaining.

:D

waxdab23

NV sucks in one way... basically, this is it. Search is over :-(. Maybe we get surprised, but I mean this is as close to combusting without combusting we can get I think. All while keeping flavor super dank and the experience (as far as ease of use, etc.) very enjoyable.

Edit: dude, also... this shit is super easy to take out for traveling. I've taken it a few times and it was simple to pack and anyone I was with used it easily.... all I say is... the vrod is the lighter.

Top Bottom