Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Hey guys! It's taken me almost a month and a half but after playing with all my glass, trying different water levels and temps...AND draw speeds....I think ive figured this bad boy out! Im now crushing .1-.15 sized bowls in 2 of the smoothest rips ever with my showerhead set to 610. Truly an end game vape.

I'm still seeing a small gap between my coil cover and coil nut because my coil sticks out slightly from the bottom of the cover when assembled. It looks like a simple tightening would fix it, and I remember reading from someone here that they also saw improvement after tightening theirs (baron I think?)

I don't want to damage anything of course, so what is the best way to do this? Just grab one end with pliers and sort of "wind" it up while it's hot?

Thanks Bros!

A small gap between the head and diffuser is normal. We tried some versions where the 2 parts actually touched but that left the coil and head lose and did not feel right. (loosey goosey)
The thread seals off the air path very well, so don't worry about air leaks from the gap.
Please only finger tighten the vrod. The wrench flats are there for removal only, not tightening or eliminating the small gap.

I'm glad you all are liking the rev f with a little more stylish wrench flats. It most likely would not have ever evolved in style if this forum didn't speak the truth about the looks of rev E. As it turns out the changes make the part easier to machine. We were very close to begin to tumble the parts to help blend tool marks.

Snooppossum

A small gap between the head and diffuser is normal. We tried some versions where the 2 parts actually touched but that left the coil and head lose and did not feel right. (loosey goosey)
The thread seals off the air path very well, so don't worry about air leaks from the gap.
Please only finger tighten the vrod. The wrench flats are there for removal only, not tightening or eliminating the small gap.

I'm glad you all are liking the rev f with a little more stylish wrench flats. It most likely would not have ever evolved in style if this forum didn't speak the truth about the looks of rev E. As it turns out the changes make the part easier to machine. We were very close to begin to tumble the parts to help blend tool marks.

Actually I'm not using the vrod at all...I'm talking about the showerhead. There is a small gap between the coil cover and the retainer nut on the bottom which sits on top of the bowl.this is because my coul does not fit all the way inside the coil cover...is this normal also?

Snooppossum,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Actually I'm not using the vrod at all...I'm talking about the showerhead. There is a small gap between the coil cover and the retainer nut on the bottom which sits on top of the bowl.this is because my coul does not fit all the way inside the coil cover...is this normal also?

The coil will fit in the coil cover both ways handle at top and handle at bottom. Have you tried flipping the coil over? If you have time you can send me a photo to support@newvape.com att: edwyn

Snooppossum

The coil will fit in the coil cover both ways handle at top and handle at bottom. Have you tried flipping the coil over? If you have time you can send me a photo to support@newvape.com att: edwyn

i had not thought to turn the coil cover upside down.i just assembled it this way and the coil does indeed fit with the cover upside down, however i have not yet tried hitting it this way. i will turn it on now and report back soon.

i should add that ive turned the coil itself and not the cover upside down before and i got bad results this way for some reason even though it fit....also im going to upload some pics of the coil sticking out from the cover when assembled normally and id love it if people could chime in and tell me if theirs looks the same or not.

Snooppossum,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
i had not thought to turn the coil cover upside down.i just assembled it this way and the coil does indeed fit with the cover upside down, however i have not yet tried hitting it this way. i will turn it on now and report back soon.

i should add that ive turned the coil itself and not the cover upside down before and i got bad results this way for some reason even though it fit....also im going to upload some pics of the coil sticking out from the cover when assembled normally and id love it if people could chime in and tell me if theirs looks the same or not.

I do apologize I was referring to flipping the coil, not the coil cover.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I’m with @NewVape710 on this one. I don’t find any difference between the dnail and the NewVape 28mm SiC dish as far as vapor production/temp is concerned. I actually prefer the NewVape one as it’s just a touch wider.
Hi everyone ... just thought I'd jump in on this one late (since I started it all! :lol: )

Anyways ... I'm super happy others are jumping in with their experiences ... I'm still going back and forth trying to make sense of this ... it still doesn't make sense to me ... it nonetheless does still seem to be the case that the D-Nail dish performs noticeably better (for me) ... totally weird!

Snooppossum

Well that didn't work. Here are a few pics of my showerhead....let me know if this is normal please. I'm definitely getting one side of my bowls slightly darker than the other but I can't tell if that's because the SH rocks on top of the glass bowl or if it's because of this gap....

EDIT: i cannot upload pics here from my computer or phone for some reason?

Last edited:
Snooppossum,

Snooppossum

thank you!!!! :)

sorry bout that, as you can see, the very end of the coil sticks out slightly and as a result my showerhead has a gap in it. could this be why my bowls don't always roast evenly or does that most likely have nothing to do with it?

IMG_20181002_182558016.jpg

IMG_20181002_182745335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Snooppossum,
Reactions: Easywider

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
sorry bout that, as you can see, the very end of the coil sticks out slightly and as a result my showerhead has a gap in it. could this be why my bowls don't always roast evenly or does that most likely have nothing to do with it?

Snoop, your coil has too many wraps, this is why the nut will not tighten further. Respect! -YaMon

YaMon,
Reactions: JCat

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
it came with a showerhead kit i bought from newvape...are you sure you can see it in the pic well enough? it has 5 wraps
It looks to me like it's just not screwed in all the way. :shrug:

Edit: I made the pictures bigger in your post so it's easier to see. ;)

:peace:

Stu,

Snooppossum

It looks to me like it's just not screwed in all the way. :shrug:

Edit: I made the pictures bigger in your post so it's easier to see. ;)

:peace:
thank you! and it actually wont screw in anymore than that. more turning just starts to turn the showerhead along with the nut, also doing this tightens it up too much and performance declines drastically.

Snooppossum,
Reactions: Stu

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

Am I just too stoned or crazy... or did I saw your SiC dish upside down???
Is it because it's "down under"?? jajajajaja
Maybe I'm crazy.... jajajaja
Stay vaped....
btw, try lowering your temps to 600-650 and tell me about it...

dude.... you totally sit your dish upside down.... jajajjaja
look at 48 seconds....

Tommy10

Hahaha! Watched a video on how to set it up couldn’t see clear enough so tried both ways, I liked upside down better I’ll try “right way up” again.... also yea incredibly stoned I don’t think anything’s wrong when something works so good? Haha

Edit to add, have the glass dish as well like this best. What are the main differences? Also what’s everyone’s micro loading techniques.

Edit to add again, almost did first hit without any dish what so ever :/

tb42091

@Tommy10 Are you dabbing off it or just doing flower hits for now?

The dish really will only effect performance for dabs. For flower hits you really wouldnt even need it in there necessarily. In fact flipping the dish upside down might even help with heat retention for flower hits due to the hot air pocket created by the dish when upside down. Pure speculation on that front though.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@Tommy10 Are you dabbing off it or just doing flower hits for now?

The dish really will only effect performance for dabs. For flower hits you really wouldnt even need it in there necessarily. In fact flipping the dish upside down might even help with heat retention for flower hits due to the hot air pocket created by the dish when upside down. Pure speculation on that front though.
imo air will create an insulation, that's maybe why he has his temp that high???
Just speculating here too...
What @newvape918 thinks??

Last edited:
Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: tb42091

Tommy10

Tried both yet to dab hopefully that becomes a reality next week, got the glass too. Think I like it upside down. Had temp up high as I was loading a fair bit and pulling really fast. 710 now using carb cap and slow draw tryna perfect microloading need a bunch of screens to play with got a couple, microdosing well in the glass bowl need some different screens for the titanium already feel the nail seals better over the titanium bowl than the glass but prefer the smaller bowl on the glass. Either way it’s gotta be the greatest flower vaping experience I’ve ever had through the bong. Hits like the supreme but the easy of use is crazy, plug and play. Shits all over the evo in my opinions also.

habitat-fc

This vape hits really good but it blocks my sinuses up and gives me a headache every time now. I don't know why but a similar thing happened with the Herborizer Ti after a few months. I have had to go back to using the EVO which was hard at first as it simply doesn't hold up to the Flowerpot lol!

It's as if I have developed an allergic response to these e-nail based vapes, maybe it's similar to @Alexis experience but it took time for the allergic reaction to develop.

Man I miss those lovely, hard hitting, flavourful rips which only this vape can provide!

Vapor Loop

This vape hits really good but it blocks my sinuses up and gives me a headache every time now. I don't know why but a similar thing happened with the Herborizer Ti after a few months. I have had to go back to using the EVO which was hard at first as it simply doesn't hold up to the Flowerpot lol!

It's funny how we all have different reactions both good and bad with different units, For me the Flowerpot is one of the few that don't make my asthma act up, However i'm sure another asthma patient will chime in saying the Flowerpot makes there symptoms act up . :worms:

Top Bottom