1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. MAbud

MAbud Well-Known Member

10mm posts!! :clap:

JCat likes this.
  2. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

12000 posts!:rockon:

JCat, muunch and Hogni like this.
  3. Stonocrates

Stonocrates Active Member

My VRod sticks to the heatpost like it's holding on for its life when it's freshly heated. I've bent the coil trying to get it free (not much, but ugh)... I finally realized it was thermal expansion of the post causing this, about four days before reading this comment. I've since been propping the handle up so that the head doesn't rest at an angle until after the post has heated up, which works but is annoying.

I've just ordered the Ti post, yay 7/10 discount. Hopefully that will fix the problem for good.

Edit: I was unable to buy the Ti heatpost without selecting the insert as well. $1 to the Vaporizer Gods, I suppose.

JCat and Ville23 like this.
  4. superdang9000

superdang9000 Member

Cannagar mold you say? Consider my interest piqued. I don't smoke, but I just started making them for friends... they make awesome gifts!

5. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

What is a cannagar mold?

Doktor Dub and btka like this.
  6. Pyr0

Pyr0 Stoned Roses

A cigar mold for cannabis

Hogni likes this.
  7. Hogni

What for? Blunts?

btka likes this.
  8. WelshBrok

WelshBrok Enthusiast from the Signus 5 Expanse

Fairly sure this is the wrong thread to ask this but will this vacuum press come in a 220v version? Or are there any plans to do the closed loop controllers in 220v?

graydeh1, Alexis and gunmetalshark like this.
  9. btka

btka Well-Known Member

also did not have a clue what it is

searched it on youtube
    Click to play YouTube Video

Doktor Dub likes this.
  10. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

Damn.....this train is a mile off tracks......lol

EDIT: NewVape drove it off the tracks...lol

graydeh1 and Danksta like this.
  11. wildman420

wildman420 Well-Known Member

trying to figure out how to vape a blunt... LOL

muunch and Danksta like this.
  12. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

Zangano Cruel likes this.
  13. Pyr0

Pyr0 Stoned Roses

chop it up and put it in the flowerpot bowl :p

YaMon, Ville23, Danksta and 1 other person like this.
  14. Roth

Roth Well-Known Member

I like this, and actually could have used it the other day! Would definitely be useful with larger groups. That way there are multiple places to put the hot FP without moving the large base around.

Will be picking one up when the SiC dishes come in.

YaMon likes this.
  15. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

Hey, stupid question but when buying the dnail SiC dishes I don't need to worry about retaining nut size, since I'll be using newvapes retaining nut, correct?

Just wanna be sure before I spend the dough - thanks!

JCat likes this.
  16. Roth

Roth Well-Known Member

I believe that is correct, but might want someone else to confirm.

However, if you're looking to save even more cash and can wait a few weeks, New Vape will be getting their own 28mm SiC dishes in stock soon. Edwyn posted approximately 2 weeks. They will be cheaper than DNails. I believe it's rumored they will sell for $20, but don't quote me on that. Just fyi.

JCat and muunch like this.
  17. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

you can have a look at sasquatch (Rosin press manufacturer) instagram or youtube, they are quite sucessfull with their cannacigar thing.
    It s a bit similar to blunts and in my opinion pretty wasteful / good for showing of if you are a rich rapper :rolleyes:

That said, i would take one now as my workday sucks big time today. :rockon:

It is surely great if you are a member of Cypress Hill and not able to go through your stash fast enough :D

JCat, gunmetalshark, graydeh1 and 4 others like this.
  18. MAbud

MAbud Well-Known Member

I think that stubby post is great in conjunction with the battery pack. Perfect compliment for on the go! but agree a carb cap spot would be great, and LOVE the idea of making it look more like a "flower pot"

JCat and muunch like this.
  19. timeisforchange

timeisforchange New Member

Very interested to hear more about this vac rosin press! Is it better than what's currently available? Is there a ballpark price point yet? :D:leaf:

JCat likes this.
  20. Alexis

I saw Newvape have just uploaded a video on it on Youtube.

JCat, timeisforchange and Doktor Dub like this.
  21. Ville23

Ville23 Well-Known Member

Well, being that the current one without the vacuum is already $1500, I assume not too cheap :(
    https://www.newvape.com/errlpress-20-ton-rosin-press-9079

timeisforchange likes this.
  22. Hogni

What a setup! But for all the noise of the pumps you need a factory building or have to live in the wilderness.
    Where does the rosin go? In the dish part of the vac part? Would be a sticky mess I think? Would like to see how to harvest it.

JCat and Doktor Dub like this.
  23. Larrytargeteye

Larrytargeteye Vapin' stevens

Hi boys and girls.it's been ages since I needed to visit the forum because the showerhead is thAt good.I have a question in regards to my coil,will it just stop working or will it degrade in performance gradually?I ask because my bowl of weed doesn't seem to vape as evenly as it used to even after i gave everything a good clean.

JCat and Vapor Loop like this.
  24. Alexis

Hey bro welcome back. If your coil is defective I would perhaps expect to see some blatant performance differences with the set and coil temp, time to reach temp and stabilize, temp drops during hit etc. I mean once the SH is heat soaked and up to temp steadily, I dont see how the coil itself could be the issue.

Im only assuming this but if everything else in this sense seems just as usual, that doesnt point to the coil being faulty but I dont know anything about coils really. Have a good think though and see if there could be any other factors. The guys here will have some better ideas no doubt.

Maybe your herb is all much drier atm- mine is from the heat. This could slightly alter the way you are extracting from the bowl so that it may be slightly more uneven due to the reduced moisture content in the herb? Just a thought.

JCat and Vapor Loop like this.
  25. TheFatBastard

TheFatBastard Active Member

Hey guys!

Well, I´m finally about to pull the trigger on the FP SH Twax Starter Kit from Vapefiend: https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/e-nails/products/flowerpot-twax-starter-kit

I´d also will get a pack of the titanium screens: https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections...ot-20mm-screens-5-pack?variant=12223978438740 (thanks @emmdeemo !)

I´m only vaping flowers, so I guess that´s all I need, since I already have some glass.... anything else you guys think I should get???

As some of yoy may have readed, I´m coming from an Arizer V-Tower, and I was searching for a more intense / psychdelic high, and for what I´ve readed and asked (thanks a lot you guys for all the info and all the PM´s you have replied helping!!!:bowdown:), this is as better as it gets when vaping flowers, so I have to have it :rockon:

Also, please, if you can let me know if there is any discount coupon I can use from Vapefiend, I would really appreciate it, you can PM me or put it here, I´m not buying until next monday.

Thanks again!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors