Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Vrod is better than the wraparound for everything, just get the sic dish for it, newvape said its about to arrive on their site.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I'm at 11 months with the og coil as stated earlier. My only issue is the place where the coil mates to the enail is no longer snug and kinda wiggles. Afraid this may disconnect or something at some point but all good.

I had mine on constantly at first, and then switched to only when I was awake. I also torched my showerhead/coilnut/coil cover briefly with it being all attached still once hahah.. probably rly dumb but whatever.

I'll definitely update whenever my coil finally gives up the ghost. Am thinking I will maybe get a different box after this one goes.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Vrod is better than the wraparound for everything, just get the sic dish for it, newvape said its about to arrive on their site.

Really? Opinions differ on that point regarding flowers

And we have to wait for first experiences on the new NV SiC dish. For sure the D-Nail SiC Halo is a proven top device

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Still waiting on my dnail SiC dish to be shipped. Not sure what's up with that. Was hoping it'd be waiting for me when I arrived home but :hmm:

The showerhead and vrod are comparable in terms of flower vaping. I need more time with the vrod to give an actual conclusion on this. The vrod and wraparound are not, in my opinion, comparable at all in terms of flower vaping.

Vrod is significantly better for flower vaping than the wraparound in my experiences.

thekayo

I'm at 11 months with the og coil as stated earlier. My only issue is the place where the coil mates to the enail is no longer snug and kinda wiggles. Afraid this may disconnect or something at some point but all good.

I had mine on constantly at first, and then switched to only when I was awake. I also torched my showerhead/coilnut/coil cover briefly with it being all attached still once hahah.. probably rly dumb but whatever.

I'll definitely update whenever my coil finally gives up the ghost. Am thinking I will maybe get a different box after this one goes.
what do you mean by wiggles? at the handle or where?

thekayo,
Reactions: JCat

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
So where I screw the coil into the enail box, that little part is no longer snug. The coil will screw in snug to the port, but the actual part where the port is held in is no longer secure. I'm not sure if I could fix it if I took it apart and reseated the coil connector thing, but it definitely has some play now.

It pokes out further than before and can even be pushed in a little bit.

I have the box where the coil port is in the back of the unit, and I maybe have had it setup where all the weight was on that connection, pulling it. Not sure.

It still works though. I could provide a video when I get home if it's still unclear.

muunch,

Alexis

Really? Opinions differ on that point regarding flowers

And we have to wait for first experiences on the new NV SiC dish. For sure the D-Nail SiC Halo is a proven top device
I dont think he is comparing to the Showerhead here, but between the Vrod and wrap around he is saying there is no reason or advantage to go with the wrap-around. Not a comparison here to the Showerhead where indeed the jury will be a long time assembling I think, and may never reach an outright verdict.

I do think the general consensus would agree. The Vrod is certainly a big step up from the WA for flowers alone, and twaxing. The initial word was that had 90% of the oil performance of the WA but was virtually identical once fully heat-soaked.

I dont think I have heard any confirmed reports that users preferred the WA for oils alone??

Except for @muunch who hopefully will get it sorted out with the dnail dish.

But I think it would be widely agreed that overall, the Vrod is the better, more complete option than the WA, all things considered, if not superior or equal in every single detail.

Hope y'all having a good weekend start anyway. Another Auto scorcher here in England.:cool:

Alexis,

Hogni

Alexis, you are absolutely right. It was my misunderstanding regarding the SH nobody spoke about in that context :wave:

But would like to get some answers on my open questions by @newvape918

1. What's about the Panhead? Just currently out of stock or not continued? I don't believe the latter is the case cause of my impression it's better selling than the Shovelhead?

2. What's about the 20mm coil 220v with UK/EU plugs which VF currently are offering. Does NV offer them themselves in the future? Would be nice to get a reply on that also for the after market suppliers who are intending to offer these kind of coils or adapters at least and need a clear statement.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
The new siblings and the new happy family... Its family portrait day here at NV!

Miss the Panhead in that family!?

@newvape918 @NewVape710 Is the Panhead no longer being offered? Not only missing from the family portrait, also been missing on the website for a while now. Typically, NV items retain their product page and will just say Out of Stock, like the Sic dish. I really hope this is an oversight and not a Shovelhead-Only future going forward. I thought lots of members here like/prefer the option of the Pan-head, it was certainly the Ti bowl I planned to get. I’m very glad that NewVape has been getting more exposure in the wider cannabis world, their products could really help a lot of stoners fuck combustion for good! Or just mostly, if you also want them to be puffing on your cannagars. Thanks to whoever explained those! I’m not relevant, rich, or rap-related so I appreciate the elderly assistance.

“Look at me! I’m smoking 12 grams at once!” :spliff:

Guess I am buying 2 glass bowls, one from EHLE and one from the friend of @Justpassedu will do nicely and after much tear-filled deliberation, I plan on taking the V-Rod home just for the future ability to do rosin well. I imagine my daily will remain primarily flower, due to resources. So very grateful to know that @710Coils will be offering a suitable coil with “default” pin-outs. From what I saw on their website, the coils are really nice-looking and tight. Of course the artist in me loves having 3 colour options for your cable, rather than more of the cable-sheathing that reminds me of grandma’s ancient industrial clothes iron. Exciting times ahead!

wildman420

The Most Interesting Monkey in the World
Well it finally happened.... I found a less than stellar product from NewVape. In my opinion, the new stubby heat post is a disaster. I bought it because I thought it would look better on my battery chassis but the thread sizes are completely different. I figure oh well I will use it a standalone. The problem is the base absorbs a shit ton of heat very quickly. as in hot enough to leave marks on the surfaces under it. If the NewVape guys are listening - I recommend taking that back to the drawing board.

In other news - I got my second VROD so now I have a complete desktop setup and a complete battery pack setup both equipped with VRODs. I also have a backup SH and WA. Life is good.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Still waiting on my dnail SiC dish to be shipped. Not sure what's up with that. Was hoping it'd be waiting for me when I arrived home but :hmm:
I placed an order with d-nail on Jul 4 and it still shows as processing ... no shipping notice yet ... I emailed them 2 days ago to find out what’s up but no response so far ... at this rate it’s going to take in excess of a month to get my stuff ... not impressed at all ...

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I placed an order with d-nail on Jul 4 and it still shows as processing ... no shipping notice yet ... I emailed them 2 days ago to find out what’s up but no response so far ... at this rate it’s going to take in excess of a month to get my stuff ... not impressed at all ...

Yeah terrible shit. I didn't realize this would happen. I didn't get an email confirming my order, so I have nothing to go off of, ans I'm moving across the country in a week, so I'm probably fucked.

I shoulda just waited for the newvape dish, but it's pretty frustrating to buy the vrod and have it be 110% useless to dab off of with the head it came with.

Oogendoogan

Alexis, you are absolutely right. It was my misunderstanding regarding the SH nobody spoke about in that context :wave:

But would like to get some answers on my open questions by @newvape918

1. What's about the Panhead? Just currently out of stock or not continued? I don't believe the latter is the case cause of my impression it's better selling than the Shovelhead?

2. What's about the 20mm coil 220v with UK/EU plugs which VF currently are offering. Does NV offer them themselves in the future? Would be nice to get a reply on that also for the after market suppliers who are intending to offer these kind of coils or adapters at least and need a clear statement.
@newvape918 came in here and said the coils we see on vapefiend, the ones we need for the VROD but with a standard XLR connection, would be coming soon.. that was during the time I was causing a bit of a stink about the issue. I find it funny that he came in after I tagged him 10 plus times, never directly responded to me, said they were gonna stock the coils and what now? Nothing.. go ahead and put me down and tell me new vapes proprietary coils are the best and I choose what I buy like like last time lol. I’m just here to ask @newvape918 when the XLR coils he said were coming are gonna be here. Don’t want to get back into this issue. Hopefully this post will do the same thing the last ones did. I’m just trying to get @newvape918 in here to offer us the coils we want and that they said they can get and obviously can because they are on vapefiend... please @newvape918 just come in and tell me your waiting for the coils to come from China and stock them soon. That would be the only answer that makes any sense.

Hogni

Plus the few times only I asked for!
I'm not in worry about it. If they don't want it doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure there are others who would offer them.
But finally we need a clear statement from NV at least, anyway what decision.

Oogendoogan

Plus the few times only I asked for!
I'm not in worry about it. If they don't want it doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure there are others who would offer them.
But finally we need a clear statement from NV at least, anyway what decision.
I mean.. they said they were gonna stock them. They are obviously available from they’re manufacturer because vape fiend has them.. if they choose not to stock them it would only be for one logical reason. And that would be so they can sell more of their controllers and coils to boost they’re profit margin and that’s pretty sad.

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: Hogni

ViCKi LEEKX

Fuck Vaporizer Combustion

Yeah terrible shit. I didn't realize this would happen. I didn't get an email confirming my order, so I have nothing to go off of, ans I'm moving across the country in a week, so I'm probably fucked.

On June 8 I placed an order through the D-Nail website for a rather expensive setup including one of their custom controllers and some accessories; I intended it to be a birthday gift for a relative. The total exceeded $800, and my card was charged for this order when I placed it through the website.

On June 14 D-Nail e-mailed me that their “system glitched” and they didn’t actually have that controller in stock (said it had already been sold). They offered to substitute either of two different systems for the same price, but neither of those was really ideal for the intended recipient, so I requested that the order be cancelled and refunded. All of this communication occurred within 1 hour that same day.

On June 21 D-Nail responded that they “will get a refund going” for me. I didn’t have anything nice to say, or any further requests, so I didn’t respond to the e-mail.

Here it is July 14. I never received anything from D-Nail except a recurring pain in the glutes. D-Nail received > $800 of my money more than a month ago. D-Nail promised to refund me a month ago. I have not gotten my money back. And that expensive custom controller that they said they had already sold and shouldn’t even have been available for purchase on the website? Still available for purchase on their website.

Be careful out there folks!

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Wow - fuck man! I wish I knew this about a week or 2 ago.

I could have held off on ordering the vrod and just bought a few more bangers for my enail. Still unable to get decent hits from the quartz dish on the vrod.

Since I'm moving I doubt dnail will get my order before I move, then it's gonna be up to fate, with the USPS address change stuff. You can bet my card was already charged though - and I have not received any sort of confirmation email yet.

To put the cherry on top, I had 7g of oil sent to me before I was away on vacation, and of course it arrived the day after I left. I come back, and it's nowhere to be found.

:rip: terrible turn of events m'lads

JCat

Accessory Maker
On June 8 I placed an order through the D-Nail website for a rather expensive setup including one of their custom controllers and some accessories; I intended it to be a birthday gift for a relative. The total exceeded $800, and my card was charged for this order when I placed it through the website.

On June 14 D-Nail e-mailed me that their “system glitched” and they didn’t actually have that controller in stock (said it had already been sold). They offered to substitute either of two different systems for the same price, but neither of those was really ideal for the intended recipient, so I requested that the order be cancelled and refunded. All of this communication occurred within 1 hour that same day.

On June 21 D-Nail responded that they “will get a refund going” for me. I didn’t have anything nice to say, or any further requests, so I didn’t respond to the e-mail.

Here it is July 14. I never received anything from D-Nail except a recurring pain in the glutes. D-Nail received > $800 of my money more than a month ago. D-Nail promised to refund me a month ago. I have not gotten my money back. And that expensive custom controller that they said they had already sold and shouldn’t even have been available for purchase on the website? Still available for purchase on their website.

Be careful out there folks!
Have you filed a dispute with your CC company? I would before it’s too late ...

ViCKi LEEKX

NV customer service has been amazing in my experience, so I can imagine a bit of a culture clash there but that’s pure speculation.

Wow - fuck man! I wish I knew this about a week or 2 ago.

:rip: terrible turn of events m'lads

My apologies, friendo. I really should have posted about that earlier.

This was the first order I have ever placed with D-Nail and I try to give time for communication and follow through. With my lowish post count and recent Herbalizer drama I was concerned that some might think I was a troll or something.

When I got a distinct gut feeling that things weren’t going well with that order I did a quick search and saw good feedback on their customer service. I was confident that (if there was no resolution with D-Nail) my CC would take care of me.

In retrospect, it was pretty selfish of me not to at least post the facts and let other people draw their own conclusions.

Have you filed a dispute with your CC company? I would before it’s too late ...

That’s my plan for Monday. I had been optimistic that since there was communication that there would also be some sort of resolution within a month.

Your advice is 100% on point - thanks!

Last edited:

Hogni

Doesn't NV have a buisiness relationship to D-Nail anymore? At least NV is still offering the D-Nail SiC Halo.

ViCKi LEEKX

Doesn't NV have a buisiness relationship to D-Nail anymore? At least NV is still offering the D-Nail SiC Halo.

You know, I just went back and looked at the posts that gave me that impression, but after a re-read I think I misunderstood what they were trying to say.

I went back and edited that sentence out of my previous post because I don’t want to muddy any waters.

Thanks for the correction/clarification!

ViCKi LEEKX,
Reactions: Hogni
Top Bottom