• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

Only if it’s a “newvape” not gonna say the c word. But you know what I mean :lol:

Edit: mouth shut about coils, just please stop sticking up for @newvape918 he really did not have to participate the way he did in the conversations about modding them or the posibility of adapters.. that was just deceitful on they’re part.. keep tagging em cuz I hope for a response. Now I’m done :tup:
Please show me where either @newvape918 or @NewVape710 joined a conversation about modding coils or providing adapters. I don’t recall it and can not find anything like that in this thread. What is deceitful? I don’t get it?

Oogendoogan

Has anyone asked Dnail to make a 20x17mm coil so they can use it with the VROD as thats essentially the same as asking newvape to make a coil that will fit a dnail controller?
Well since this isn’t a dnail thread and sicne I don’t own a single dnail product why the fuck would I do that..? Is this really what this thread has turned into..? Like all I said was it’s fucked up that @newvape918 came here and lied. The rest is whatever and no one wants to talk about @newvape918 and his actions. Like you people are just making excuses for a company so that company looks good..? I mean I’m kinda confused and more than done with this thread.. it’s pretty obvious what’s going on here. And someone tell @emmodeemo I’m very happy he blocked me. Didn’t appreciate his first ever message to me to be some crazy shit about how me knows the answers but will never tell me.. that was some weird shit and I can’t respond cuz he blocked me. That was my first interaction with the dude. Very interesting to say the least. I guess he really didn’t like me asking why @newvape918 lied about looking into adapters and other coil options lol. I’m out. Don’t need this thread to enjoy my SH. I don’t participate in being a yes man of any kind. Take it easy everyone. You will see me on less active threads like the GS and SV3 until I get my argo and mighty later this week. Then I’ll go over there where FC is stil slightly normal. I mean it’s standard and accepted to complain about S&B on FC. I’ll hang over there before I just let go of my morals to agree with a company I paid a good ammout of money...

@Likes2vape he said many times he was looking into adapters or a standard xlr option for us. If I weren’t completely done here I’d go find one of the at least 5 times he said that shit.

Oogendoogan,

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Dude I don't know where you're getting all that from you may want to stop vaping altogether...

waxdab23

Been using a Mighty screen in my stevenlmz glass bowl. Fits almost perfect... just a little loose so will fall out sometimes when debowling. With the VROD, uncapped at 630F, I'm getting MASSIVE rips and even cooking. Same setup with the TI bowl is good too but the hits aren't as massive.

I wonder why? Less reclaim sticking to the glass than to the TI bowl? The glass bowl is narrower too, that might be a factor?

Only thing I don't like about the glass bowl, is the VROD doesn't sit evenly on it - it's tilted.

Oogendoogan

How do we know that isn't still in the works?
Last post here. I like you man. You’ve always been very straightforward and respectful even when basically telling me to fuck off lol. I like you for that. Maybe it is and I’m an asshole. I mean vapefiend has the coils we need just in 220v for European customers. Let’s hope newvape releases a 110v version for us soon :) for some reason I do not think they were planning on it though :rolleyes::lol:

@graydeh1 thanks for the personal attack but I haven’t vaped today. I’m completely sober today. Hopefully will be able to get home to the SH soon but might need a couple more hours at work.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Been using a Mighty screen in my stevenlmz glass bowl. Fits almost perfect... just a little loose so will fall out sometimes when debowling. With the VROD, uncapped at 630F, I'm getting MASSIVE rips and even cooking. Same setup with the TI bowl is good too but the hits aren't as massive.

I wonder why? Less reclaim sticking to the glass than to the TI bowl? The glass bowl is narrower too, that might be a factor?

Only thing I don't like about the glass bowl, is the VROD doesn't sit evenly on it - it's tilted.

I wonder if theres a variation in temp retention/loss between the Ti and glass thats making that much of a difference?

Is there a consensus on which glass bowls are preferred by those that have them, preferably those that have been able to compare?

You like your stevenlmz bowl, @waxdab23 ? How much on a rating of 1 to 10? :)

I'm yet to try any glass bowls...

EmDeemo,

Likes2vape

Well since this isn’t a dnail thread and sicne I don’t own a single dnail product why the fuck would I do that..? Is this really what this thread has turned into..? Like all I said was it’s fucked up that @newvape918 came here and lied. The rest is whatever and no one wants to talk about @newvape918 and his actions. Like you people are just making excuses for a company so that company looks good..? I mean I’m kinda confused and more than done with this thread.. it’s pretty obvious what’s going on here. And someone tell @emmodeemo I’m very happy he blocked me. Didn’t appreciate his first ever message to me to be some crazy shit about how me knows the answers but will never tell me.. that was some weird shit and I can’t respond cuz he blocked me. That was my first interaction with the dude. Very interesting to say the least. I guess he really didn’t like me asking why @newvape918 lied about looking into adapters and other coil options lol. I’m out. Don’t need this thread to enjoy my SH. I don’t participate in being a yes man of any kind. Take it easy everyone. You will see me on less active threads like the GS and SV3 until I get my argo and mighty later this week. Then I’ll go over there where FC is stil slightly normal. I mean it’s standard and accepted to complain about S&B on FC. I’ll hang over there before I just let go of my morals to agree with a company I paid a good ammout of money...

@Likes2vape he said many times he was looking into adapters or a standard xlr option for us. If I weren’t completely done here I’d go find one of the at least 5 times he said that shit.
No they have never said they were going to make adapters or coils wired with an xlr connector you my friend are wrong. That’s why @JCat made some adapters maybe you are thinking of him but he has no affiliation with NewVape.

WelshBrok

I wonder if theres a variation in temp retention/loss between the Ti and glass thats making that much of a difference?

Is there a consensus on which glass bowls are preferred by those that have them, preferably those that have been able to compare?

You like your stevenlmz bowl, @waxdab23 ? How much on a rating of 1 to 10? :)

I'm yet to try any glass bowls...

for some reason I prefer the stevenlmz ones with the petal screen than the other ebay link one with the (forgot what its called) glass screen with holes in it but unfortunately stevies are 18mm and the others 14 so that may well have something to do with it!

Oogendoogan

No they have never said they were going to make adapters or coils wired with an xlr connector you my friend are wrong. That’s why @JCat made some adapters maybe you are thinking of him but he has no affiliation with NewVape.
I’m so done with this I don’t care anymore lol. @newvape918 did mention a few times he would look into it. Never said it was in the works from my memory. I just think that there wasn’t much to look into. Obviously the manufacturer offers the coil with a XLR connection because it looks like vapefiend has them. I could be wrong tho.. not gonna argue. Thanks for coming at me with facts and a respectful argument. I appreciate it. That’s why I’m replying, you weren’t rude to me.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Last post here. I like you man. You’ve always been very straightforward and respectful even when basically telling me to fuck off lol. I like you for that. Maybe it is and I’m an asshole. I mean vapefiend has the coils we need just in 220v for European customers. Let’s hope newvape releases a 110v version for us soon :) for some reason I do not think they were planning on it though :rolleyes::lol:

It's all love bro, I'm just sayin, I don't think any of us here know for sure what Newvape is actually working on, and if Vape Fiend can't even get Vrods in stock for months, what are the chances that coil actually fits? I'm thinking that's the 220v Showerhead coil those folks across the pond had been asking for ages. I hope it does fit the Vrod, but I would be more skeptical that it does fit until someone can confirm. I would also be surprised if NV wasn't actually working on coil options, straight up, NV does listen, otherwise they wouldn't be here and we wouldn't have the Vrod or Showerhead to begin with. There's all kinds of 20mm XLR barrel coils on the market, the issue is that specific layout and wrap of the coil. My coil is from Newvape and doesn't have that Newvape tag/velcro sheath on it at all like the one on the VapeFiend site, so I really don't think the branding is enough evidence to know for sure.

Perhaps we could ask @VapeFiend.com themselves for measurements?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
for some reason I prefer the stevenlmz ones with the petal screen than the other ebay link one with the (forgot what its called) glass screen with holes in it but unfortunately stevies are 18mm and the others 14 so that may well have something to do with it!

That works well for me, as I'm all 18mm over here. Nice one :)

EmDeemo,

Likes2vape

I’m so done with this I don’t care anymore lol. @newvape918 did mention a few times he would look into it. Never said it was in the works from my memory. I just think that there wasn’t much to look into. Obviously the manufacturer offers the coil with a XLR connection because it looks like vapefiend has them. I could be wrong tho.. not gonna argue. Thanks for coming at me with facts and a respectful argument. I appreciate it. That’s why I’m replying, you weren’t rude to me.
I agree they should offer the coil with an XLR connector and if Vapefiend can get them I’m sure NewVape can too. I honestly don’t remember them ever saying anything about offering an adapter or coil with an XLR connector and have never found their posts deceitful in any way. Enjoy your day and I’m done with it too.

Oogendoogan

It's all love bro, I'm just sayin, I don't think any of us here know for sure what Newvape is actually working on, and if Vape Fiend can't even get Vrods in stock for months, what are the chances that coil actually fits? I'm thinking that's the 220v Showerhead coil those folks across the pond had been asking for ages. I hope it does fit the Vrod, but I would be more skeptical that it does fit until someone can confirm. I would also be surprised if NV wasn't actually working on coil options, straight up, NV does listen, otherwise they wouldn't be here and we wouldn't have the Vrod or Showerhead to begin with. There's all kinds of 20mm XLR barrel coils on the market, the issue is that specific layout and wrap of the coil. My coil is from Newvape and doesn't have that Newvape tag/velcro sheath on it at all like the one on the VapeFiend site, so I really don't think the branding is enough evidence to know for sure.

Perhaps we could ask @VapeFiend.com themselves for measurements?
Hey thanks bro. I hope you don’t think anything I said was directed towards you because it wasn’t. Discussion like this is why I come to FC. I can see your way of thinking here because you presented it in a respectful and straightforward way. And in some ways I have to try to agree with you.

I know I am a cynical person and i always see then worst outcome at times. I’m gonna hope your right about this one. I wouldn’t be posting at all if I didn’t truly love this vape. I just want this company to do what is right for the customer for the selfish reason of me wanting the products I want in the future.

That’s because that’s how consuming things works in America. When we spend money we get to hold the people we pay accountable or at least we’re supposed to be able to. But I have to admit in the past newvape has listened. This move to use what seems like the rarest coil on earth for the VROD seems like a simple money move to me, but that probably comes from my shitty outlook on things.

@Likes2vape i guess we see things differently and that’s fine. Seems like we can agree about the things that matter tho. I hope you have a good day yourself.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey thanks bro. I hope you don’t think anything I said was directed towards you because it wasn’t. Discussion like this is why I come to FC. I can see your way of thinking here because you presented it in a respectful and straightforward way. And in some ways I have to try to agree with you.

I know I am a cynical person and i always see then worst outcome at times. I’m gonna hope your right about this one. I wouldn’t be posting at all if I didn’t truly love this vape. I just want this company to do what is right for the customer for the selfish reason of me wanting the products I want in the future.

That’s because that’s how consuming things works in America. When we spend money we get to hold the people we pay accountable or at least we’re supposed to be able to. But I have to admit in the past newvape has listened. This move to use what seems like the rarest coil on earth for the VROD seems like a simple money move to me, but that probably comes from my shitty outlook on things.

@Likes2vape i guess we see things differently and that’s fine. Seems like we can agree about the things that matter tho. I hope you have a good day yourself.
@Oogendoogan you have made your point abundantly clear about your feelings with NewVape's coils. We allow members to criticize, but we don't allow members to bring up the same gripe over and over again. I have asked that further discussion about this topic be taken to PMs but that request seems to have been ignored. So I'm going to make this as clear as I can: One more mention of your gripe will not only bring a warning point, but also a thread ban, so please take my advice and stop now.

If you feel the need to reply to me (or any other member), do so via PM.

Thank you.

:peace:

LabPong

That works well for me, as I'm all 18mm over here. Nice one :)

Yea...I would think the larger air path diameter of the 18mm one would allow faster and fuller extraction....especially for you high temp peeps. I am almost temped to get a male 14/ female 18 drop down to see if that stevenlmz bowl is a better experience than the standard 18/14 adapter I am using for a bowl.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yea...I would think the larger air path diameter of the 18mm one would allow faster and fuller extraction....especially for you high temp peeps. I am almost temped to get a male 14/ female 18 drop down to see if that stevenlmz bowl is a better experience than the standard 18/14 adapter I am using for a bowl.

Thanks. I'm generally a low temper myself so it could be interesting to see what results i get.

I was one of the ones that was pushing NV to try the glass bowls way back when, so its a bit surprising to me that I havent jumped on one of these so far.

Yeah, fuck it, Im gonna get some stevenlmz bowls. Off to dhgate I go...

Last edited:

Baron23

Proprietary coils are good for Newvape. Not so much for me.. and I agree with you. XLR guy here myself. Have 4 other devices that run from a standard XLR coil. No reason for me to switch to a mini XLR with no benefits. I would mod a coil for the VROD if I wanted one. Obviously that’s not needed tho. Newvape could just order the same coils vapefiend did :shrug:
I agree with you on pretty much all of points and have made them myself in the past. And was met w some hostility for my efforts.

But, it’s not a mini-XLR that they use. It’s a screw on aviation type connector. A g15 maybe??

But not mini-XLR

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I have all the parts for the flowerpot except the E-nail controller/coil? What is the best controller to get for the Flowerpot ($80-$120)? Also do I need a e-nail handle?
I would definitely get their coil. I tried reshaping my auber coil many, many times and never got double deckers going. I always had to be 100 degrees too hot for flower to get concetrates to vape, the abv came out really dark and it never tasted very good.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: graydeh1

JCat

Accessory Maker
I agree with you on pretty much all of points and have made them myself in the past. And was met w some hostility for my efforts.

But, it’s not a mini-XLR that they use. It’s a screw on aviation type connector. A g15 maybe??

But not mini-XLR
GX16-5 Reversing (GX16 is the style ... for 16mm, 5 is for 5 pin, and the "reversing" is important as it implies the male connector w/ pins is on the plug and the female connector is on the socket). This connector is more commonly referred to as an aviation connector, but that is non-specific and covers an array of different sizes and pin configurations of connectors of this type (12mm for instance with 3 pins would be a GX12-3, series is GX12 and # of pins is 3 ... but would still be an "aviation" connector) ....

wow ... I've spent WAY too much time on this obviously ... :lol: ... glad to hear NewVape will be taking care of it so I can stop worrying about it!

Stonocrates

So I got my VRod head last week, an upgrade from a 20mm ShowerHead, and I'm really happy with it. In my experience, it's a marginal improvement for dry flower, and a huge leap for concentrates. So good that I'm going to start using it for concentrates (I was almost exclusively dry herb with the ShowerHead).

One thing I really miss from using bangers is being able to see the melt. Has anyone considered making clear carb caps? They might need to be made out of quartz, but being able to watch the melt and bubble would improve my dabbing experience significantly.

Top Bottom