Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

biohacker

Note: Our glass bowl is around 8mm deeper than many of the models of stock Titanium bowls available. We have given you the extra space to make room for your hemp screens or metal screens in the bottom, or for you to use for larger party-sized loads or nug stacks, if you desire! Please note that in many situations, you may need to increase your air temperature by 10-40 Deg., to achieve the same vapor density. If you desire a bowl of similar volume as Titanium bowls, or do not want to adjust your temperatures much, please wait to order. We will introduce our "Stubby" version of these bowls in the near future.

I received both of mine today, and yep they're HUGE! I wish that disclaimer was there before I pulled the trigger on TWO. Ah well, an extra 40 degrees isn't a very big deal. Still, would trade these two for a stubby in a instant. Thanks for sharing that.

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Thanks for getting back to us @newvape918

I'm about to pull the trigger on the chassis, battery and fp coil post.

Any upcoming sales I should be aware of?
Or revisions to the battery or chassis that are right around the corner?

Last edited:

MAbud

Just fired up revision b w/center hole plugged and I must say I think is is much smoother, nice even browning too. Definitely like the smooth vapor feel over the shower head.

Can someone share any ideas what makes the VROD flower hits so smooth?

Enough to change your opinion for flower vs SH?

Oogendoogan

Just fired up revision b w/center hole plugged and I must say I think is is much smoother, nice even browning too. Definitely like the smooth vapor feel over the shower head.

Can someone share any ideas what makes the VROD hits so smooth?
Wish I knew what you guys meant sorta. Idk what’s wrong with me? I love low temps for flavor. But I find that using fairly high temps is the way for me. I use my showerhead at 642 capped. I find that this is about as high as I need to go. It’s smooth for me. So smooth that I use a very restricted rig dry sometimes to get More of a punchy hit. When I vape low temps it’s tasty and even smoother. I’ve never had sensitivity to the flowerpot. But I do have asthma and hitting just about any vape dry and without an extended path like a dry water piece is uncomfortable for me. Only vapes I can hit dry on they’re stock modes are the MV1 and the ESV 2.0. Would love to try a VROD to see what the difference in vapor is like for me. Maybe smooth wouldn’t be the word I would use. Maybe this different vapor is something I would like more than the SH. With the plugs for the air holes I’m confident everyone can get even browning with the VROD. Thinking of trying some with the SH for less restrictive glass. The reports of vapor smoothness and lower temps aren’t enough to push to me to a Vrod yet. Still love the simplicity of my SH. But hopefully a third party coil option thsts easy gets found soon because I wouldn’t mind a TWAX head anyways. I was already considering a wrap around before VROD.

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: Alexis
Hey everyone, happy Friday! Was wondering if anyone knows if the v-rod will work with the 710life enail coil? I think the dimensions are correct, but I don't want to get it if it won't work. Lastly, in terms of construction I would need to get the flower pot accessory that sits under the v-rod to do flower correct?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@emmdeemo if @steama will allow me to advise one ‘being the five year old’ I have allergy induced asthma and as a result my lungs too are sensitive. With the ShowerHead uncapped on the adjustabowl on NewVape’s supplied 12.5” Stereo matrix rig I am running 747 uncapped. I am not trying to kill a 0.05-0.10g load in one hit, I’m jut trying to fill the glass. Once the glass is full I pull the heat, exhale and empty the glass. Occasionally I lose discipline and leave the heat on too long.. for some strange reason that happens later in the night.

If you do not have the same glass piece, this temp could be very different. Good luck finding your sweet spot! Respect! -YaMon

High starting temps kill my lungs after a day or two. Even 630f on the SH I would have to calm down after a while as the temp and vapour does me in eventually. 500's for me from now on :)

Theoretically, but some other things contribute to reclaim promotion beyond the dish temp. The further the vapor travels, the more surface area there is for vapor to cool and condense. That's why I prefer to not use drop downs. And rig choice has a lot to do with it, especially units which use a lot of water, like recyclers (which I call "condensation stations") as they seem to be designed specifically to produce reclaim and should be charged with terp murder!

I may go without my drop down for a few days and see how it goes. For some reason, even tho the glass I use has a fairly big can, the reclaim only ever collects in a lump on the top of the water rather than sticking to the inside of the can. This maybe due to the boiling water change I do every day, but the glass has stayed completely clean. The drop down on the other hand, collects reclaim like a motherfucking reclaim machine...

EDIT: Much like a few others in this thread, NewVape have a open access to my bank account. I have some further rosin press accessories on the way, a flowerpot enail handle, an upgrade to the most recent adjustabowl (im still on version 1 with the tiny air leak), a whole bunch of flowerpot hole plugs :)

HengefulOne

Well got my glass bowls from Steven on DHgate.

They both fit perfect, and added bonus of no more sticking Ti bowls in my rig. The flavor is noticibly stronger and cleaner. The draw with the glass screen is great with medium grind. Nice even brown on the pull. Using with my showerhead on Steven's difusion pump rig. Would rec these to anyone, $12 for two shipped was a deal IMHO.

wildman420

The Most Interesting Monkey in the World
I’ve been in lurk mode for awhile...life got busy. Pleasant surprise when I read about the VROD. ordered it and not disappointed. I love the draw on it and getting much denser hits which tells me it is more effective at vaporization. The new vape tools box is also on sexy bitch!!

New Vape is my favorite company.

graydeh1

Company Rep
I just ordered the battery alone without the chassis, I'm just using it when I go out on my balcony in the evening so I don't think I need the chassis.

I think this is a great option and can't wait to be sitting out on my balcony in the evenings with my flower pot and no a/c cable!

Lozo

So my SH starter kit arrived, unpacked those bags of little goodies, cleaned everything with iso and heat soaked for a short while... whacked it on to 650, while working out how to fill the Double UFO perc I bought, having never really used glass this 'complex' before, it took me a while to equalise the chambers but it seems to work.... haha what a muppet...anyway.

Coming from portables like Mighty / VC etc which I absolutely love too, the flavour was out of this world, like way way stronger, effects were nothing short of what I hoped for, actually the whole experience surpassed all my expectations. I'm very happy with this and I'm looking forward to continue this journey with my SH. Happy days fellow FC ers. :)

graydeh1

Company Rep
Here's my current balcony set up, with an AC cable running out there.

212fjes.jpg

Alexis

So my SH starter kit arrived, unpacked those bags of little goodies, cleaned everything with iso and heat soaked for a short while... whacked it on to 650, while working out how to fill the Double UFO perc I bought, having never really used glass this 'complex' before, it took me a while to equalise the chambers but it seems to work.... haha what a muppet...anyway.

Coming from portables like Mighty / VC etc which I absolutely love too, the flavour was out of this world, like way way stronger, effects were nothing short of what I hoped for, actually the whole experience surpassed all my expectations. I'm very happy with this and I'm looking forward to continue this journey with my SH. Happy days fellow FC ers. :)
Now that's what I'm talking about, great on you for showing some real passion in your delight this is what I would expect from New users and is the exact reason I feel so confident about recommending the Showerhead, when there is such a small chance of disappointment and a very high likelihood of total satisfaction which it sounds that you are experiencing currently.

Have the besy fun bro! :rockon:

Top Bottom