• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Square4Life

Just pick-up a factory second dnail from dnail.com --- $40 bucks, only slight cosmetic flaws --- dnail guarantees expected performance and durability equal to a perfect dish. I bought one and I am very happy I saved $20 smackers.

:nod:
I was going to do just that although it appears even those are sold out as well. Thanks for the heads up though and IF you do know where some are in stock, PLEASE lmk.

Square4Life,
Reactions: steama

Dubmonkey

Does anyone know of a quartz cap that fits the VROD ? Does the HE quartz cap fit? Does quartz caps work better than Ti caps in general?

Feel like I am flying blind using the NV Ti cap. Yes I lift to see and check but really wish to see the action.

eckstant

I ordered the d-nail factory 2nd sic dish last Thursday and it still hasn't shipped out to me, it's also now listed as out of stock so I don't know what the situation is over there.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
LMAO! VROD has me so blitzed I keep posting like a stoner. Oh, I am a stoner. :ko:

I meant to say when it comes to flower the VROD on a scale of one to ten in comparison to the shower head the VROD would be a solid 9 or equal. The vapor is also a bit more smooth imo. I also don't have the revision b peg which would make it even more spectacular.

I have put the shower head back on for a few hours to see how I felt about everything since it has been about a week. I can tell you that I am finished with the shower head and it most likely will not be used again.

For me the multi-purpose VROD is where it is at. The VROD is the first true New Vape 'twax' vaporizer imo.

:myday:

Its taken me a few days, but I'm finally with you.

I wont be going back to the SH. This is perfect now. I think maybe the SH is the no brainer. Any temps you like, bang it on and go.

But for finesse, for lower temps and still getting perfect flower extraction, the VROD is better. It is smoother. And the dabbing is perfect. I've def been missing out there. Its nice to have flower back on the menu tho.

@biohacker It takes a while to come to conclusions, man! If you have specific questions that I'm not answering, I missed em, please ask again.

thekayo

Hey guys! I tried putting my arizer solo frosted glass water pipe adapter with the flowerpot bowl over top. It actually works really well. It creates a decent seal and I can produce some heavy vapor. May upload videos in a bit. here are some photos

35893188_10214548202997460_204917854674354176_n.jpg
35884205_10214548203037461_7149232828109029376_n.jpg

Danksta

If only Newvape had a try before you buy option :lol:

I'm just so content with my SH I can't quite justify the purchase just yet. Lots of great posters saying it's great though. I'm so torn.

Feel free to send me one Newvape, I'm sure I'd like it and then ofc end up paying you :brow:

Oogendoogan

I'm just so content with my SH I can't quite justify the purchase just yet. Lots of great posters saying it's great though. I'm so torn.

Feel free to send me one Newvape, I'm sure I'd like it and then ofc end up paying you :brow:
I’m in the same boat as you man. Would love a test drive hahaha :lol:

Is it chalice festival they will be at in cali next month? I would love to go to any festival that I can Flowerpot at anytime I need to :D

Editing this in. I’ve been wanting a rosin press lately. Units like the cannaclamp intrigue me the most because of the small footprint and ease of use, but I recently got space for a press in my new place. Maybe newvape will have some deals on a press that would come with a PID for 7/10?:brow: That way I could easily get a newvape 20mm coil and a VROD :cool:

Just something for me to think about. Seems like the newvape presses are pretty nice but I have no clue really. Still need to start my research on presses.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

I’m in the same boat as you man. Would love a test drive hahaha :lol:

SH owners and VROD fence sitters, here are some potential ponderings about your problematic predicament from my own particular perspective...

Do you do dabs on any kind of regular basis on your Showerhead and consider yourself any kind of connoisseur or just want an improved flavour experience? You need a VROD.

Do you have, or are you willing to employ, a slow draw and want an improved low temp experience for flower? You need a VROD.

Do you want the ultimate double decker experience? You need a VROD.

Thats all I got at the moment. Im sticking at around 570 for both flower and dabs, depending on the size of the dab. Bigger dab and I up the temp to 580/590, smaller dab, I can go down to 550f.

The VROD is an awesome fine tuning of the tech/method NV came up with, I think.

Last edited:

alex91

Guys, sorry bothering you, but VAS is kicking and I just can’t justify it.

I’m reading this thread and every one just loves the Flowerpot, and I’m sure I would. Problem is I can’t afford it.

I have a Omnivap, Mighty, SB Jr and Milaana, and I don’t know, but reading this thread I get the feeling that those vapes are a joke compared to the Flowerpot. I mean, I know you guys love this vape and are maybe a little bit biased, but would the Flowerpot really change my world about vaporizing?

I love my vapes, but reading about the FP I feel like I’m missing too much, like I’m just drinking a shitty store beer while you guys are having a perfectly draft beer. Am I overreacting? Damn, even If I’m not, unfortunately, at the moment, I can’t get the FP.

Sorry the rant, but I think VAS is kicking in and I’m overreacting a bit.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Vaporware

@alex91 Of the vapes you mentioned I only have an Omni XL and FlowerPot, and I hear your others are pretty solid performers too, but to me the VapCap and FlowerPot are pretty different experiences.

That doesn’t mean I don’t like the VCs, but for me they’re not a replacement for the FP. If you’re looking for the hardest hitting vapes available, the FP is not one to miss.

You say you can’t have it there, but with some creative vape station setup you could hide the FP in plain sight pretty well. It’s not a huge device, and the only part that really has to be accessible is the cable/head and the bowl/glass (which could even be a simple jhook if necessary, as long as you’re careful).

If you can only use it outside the house, the FP does also have a battery pack option now, and if you set that up in something that’s heat resistant and doesn’t draw attention, you may be able to use it out of the house pretty well.

If it’s just not feasible then I’d say it’s something to check out when you’re in a better situation. I’m sure some people would say it’s not better and just different from some of your vapes, but I don’t see many people pushing any of them over the FP for people with open options.

Last edited by a moderator:

wall

I’m reading this thread and every one just loves the Flowerpot, and I’m sure I would. Problem is: I live with my parents and in an illegal state, so a desktop vape it’s out of the question, but reading this is so tempting, but honestly I just can’t buy it unfortunately, so I’d like If you help me out a bit.

I have a Omnivap, Mighty, SB Jr and Milaana, and I don’t know, but reading this thread I get the feeling that those vapes are a joke compared to the Flowerpot. I mean, I know you guys love this vape and are maybe a little bit biased, but would the Flowerpot really change my world about vaporizing?

I love my vapes, but reading about the FP I feel like I’m missing too much, like I’m just drinking a shitty store beer while you guys are having a perfectly draft beer. Am I overreacting? Damn, even If I’m not, unfortunately, at the moment, I can’t get the FP.

Thank you.
I have all of the same ones except the SB junior but I do have the hydro maxx and none of those vapes are a joke, I love my FP but I wouldn't say what you have isn't good

Alexis

I’m reading this thread and every one just loves the Flowerpot, and I’m sure I would. Problem is I can’t afford it.

Thank you.
Man you have hit the nail bang on the head, for which I applaud you. This is the exact point and perspective I have tried to express to others recently who have sought advice and recommendations.
And who similarly only have experience with vastly weaker/less exceptional devices and have no comprehension of how much better all aspects of the experience could be.

And this is the point and what is on offer to those who can find a way and take the plunge.
I feel really good about recommending the Flowerpot because I know the chances are very high that it will radically improve the happiness and contentment of a stoner who has lesser vapes currently.

No need for me to say anymore my friend, you have figured it all out already. I also live with my mum due to illness, except I gave her my Flowerpot after I was allergic to it!

And, my mum helps me grow our Autos out every summer. So not quite the same situation.

Good luck turning your newly forming dream into a happy reality.:)

Top Bottom