dnice2532

2qa2zia.jpg
[/IMG]

Just trying to figure how to upload pics

Last edited:
dnice2532,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Quick question: Would you recommend a second dish (to keep pristine clean) to use only to lollicap flowers (and another one to use as intended with concentrates)?

Never owned an enail, but I imagine it can become quite gunky(?) and affect flavor?

Justpassedu

Quick question: Would you recommend a second dish (to keep pristine clean) to use only to lollicap flowers (and another one to use as intended with concentrates)?

Never owned an enail, but I imagine it can become quite gunky(?) and affect flavor?
No that would get very tiresome having to change between flowers and concentrate but i do recommend having a extra around in case one breaks or needs to be cleaned.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I agree it's also very humble of them to post up another sites link for the stand. Down right classy too! So it sounds like you've placed an order today or already have then? If so very cool!

Same. Was noted and appreciated, especially seeing as I've already got the cheapest soldering iron stand known to humankind in the house (a bent piece of metal) that will make do until I can afford something better.

In other news, 680f on the controller box seems to be a great temp for me to kill a bowl of flower quick as, very smooth hits indeed! Very tasty too. Sadly cant use the SiC dish for the moment, no concentrates for various reasons, so havent done much testing there. It all fits together perfectly with the d020 and the TAG drop down, theres like a sheet of paper thin clearance but it makes it. Really like the look of it too.

The only thing I'm not so keen on is the supplied brass screen let through a little bit too much dust for my liking. Nothing a double up of screens cant fix, or a little whisp of hemp fibre in the air path.

Very pleased indeed.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I agree it's also very humble of them to post up another sites link for the stand. Down right classy too! So it sounds like you've placed an order today or already have then? If so very cool!
My fp and auber 300 are both arriving today. I am staring at the tracking page now refreshing and waiting for it to say delivered. Like @Grifo I'll have to wait until work is over, makes the work day go by slower...

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Great timing to get them both on the same day! Do you have all the appropriate botanicals for a double decker? :)
Yes sir I am set. Got some fruity tasting Romulan, some actually purple grandaddy purple, then some banana tart shatter that tastes like tangerine, some sour guava cookie shatter, and some solventless hash oil called tangie.

The solventless hash oil and flower that's actually purple are both firsts for me. Those seem like a good thing to use in a first try on the flower pot, 3 first times in one go.

Not sure what the deal is with solventless hash oil, I was going to research it a little. Not sure how the purple flower is different either, I doubt it is, but I do think it looks cool and it didn't cost more.

Zow237

Loving what I see here everyday :) busted the fp out after doing a lot of work with the GS. I just love this thing! Got some flavorless bho and some green crack ready to go! Sitting at 665 and just loving the results I get. I used to set the controller @800 and let it sit for ten mins and then change it to my desired temp but I've noticed it's just as good putting it right to the temp. Btw the newvape fine grinder is a must have for the fp! I recommmed it to all! Also @NewVape710 make a black one for the "fine" :) love the black one but don't need a coarse grind

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Okay, first things first. To those of you who have already placed and received your orders from NV. Did your items ship out that same day? Especially if you placed your order while the NV employees were sawing logs. Did the shipping information update for you on that same day? Did anyone call and ask about when their order would ship out? Please get back to me on that.

Update: I couldn't help myself I called NV and left them a message. However your feedback is still appreciated.

Same. Was noted and appreciated, especially seeing as I've already got the cheapest soldering iron stand known to humankind in the house (a bent piece of metal) that will make do until I can afford something better.

In other news, 680f on the controller box seems to be a great temp for me to kill a bowl of flower quick as, very smooth hits indeed! Very tasty too. Sadly cant use the SiC dish for the moment, no concentrates for various reasons, so havent done much testing there. It all fits together perfectly with the d020 and the TAG drop down, theres like a sheet of paper thin clearance but it makes it. Really like the look of it too.

The only thing I'm not so keen on is the supplied brass screen let through a little bit too much dust for my liking. Nothing a double up of screens cant fix, or a little whisp of hemp fibre in the air path.

Very pleased indeed.

Here you go sir, the best of both worlds. Very healthy metal to be using and tight double mesh. They're good old USA USA USA produced grade 2 Ti! I'd bet the farm that these babies last a long time too. They'll be what I order once NV gets their sic back in stock.
:rockon:

Yes sir I am set. Got some fruity tasting Romulan, some actually purple grandaddy purple, then some banana tart shatter that tastes like tangerine, some sour guava cookie shatter, and some solventless hash oil called tangie.

The solventless hash oil and flower that's actually purple are both firsts for me. Those seem like a good thing to use in a first try on the flower pot, 3 first times in one go.

Not sure what the deal is with solventless hash oil, I was going to research it a little. Not sure how the purple flower is different either, I doubt it is, but I do think it looks cool and it didn't cost more.
Uuummmm when can I move in, that's quite a savory and succulent menu you've got going on! :razz::mmmm::mmmm::drool::drool:. I'll even cook and clean. :rofl: I'm stoked for you. Keep us updated on your first adventure too. Hopefully it wasn't delivered to the wrong address. :evil:
Haha, I'm sorry I couldn't help but tease you while you're slaving away.

Last edited:

Grifo

My fp and auber 300 are both arriving today. I am staring at the tracking page now refreshing and waiting for it to say delivered. Like @Grifo I'll have to wait until work is over, makes the work day go by slower...
Both of mine are arriving at the same time too. Newvape is so fast that they didn't have time to correct my shipping info lol luckily I was only off by 1 number and it still arrived according to the girl friend. Now I must make the day go by faster by working hard. And I still have to get some concentrates after work. But it's wax Wednesday and most shops will have a discount today.

ichibaneye

@Grifo fine just ignore my cries for help why don't you. :rolleyes::p What was the turn around time on your order, how many days until it arrived from NV?

Wax Wednesday!

I NEED TO MOVE! :)
Tell your boss you've got explosive diarrhea :freak: and need the rest of the day off, with pay. Then next head home, un-box, assemble and tell us all about the flight. :tup:

Lookie lookie what I got for goodies. Pay CLOSE ATTENTION to the time stamp. I've always dreamed of getting into that golden box too. :dog: She's really pretty and it's smaller, sleeker, and more refined than their black unit.

It's not the Hex-Nail I'm saving up for but comparatively they are polar opposite in the controller spectrum. Plus I've not seen nor heard from anyone with a review on NV's controller. So I'll be that guy, it's my duty and one of my most treasured passions in life. Jah know that lovely and healthy herbal lifestyle.

Last edited:

subway13029

im liking the flower pot alot but i think i may have something wrong i mean i dont have lollicap but i do have a big enuff cap but im not getting nega clouds like i see and im at 750? u used my supreme yesterday and same material blew my fp away in density.but it could be my coil need be spread out or just my enail??but i watch a video and massive clouds with no cap and i get virtually nothing uncapped..

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Okay, first things first. To those of you who have already placed and received your orders from NV. Did your items ship out that same day? Especially if you placed your order while the NV employees were sawing logs. Did the shipping information update for you on that same day? Did anyone call and ask about when their order would ship out? Please get back to me on that.

Update: I couldn't help myself I called NV and left them a message. However your feedback is still appreciated.

Here you go sir, the best of both worlds. Very healthy metal to be using and tight double mesh. They're good old USA USA USA produced grade 2 Ti! I'd bet the farm that these babies last a long time too. They'll be what I order once NV gets their sic back in stock.
:rockon:

Uuummmm when can I move in, that's quite a savory and succulent menu you've got going on! :razz::mmmm::mmmm::drool::drool:. I'll even cook and clean. :rofl: I'm stoked for you. Keep us updated on your first adventure too. Hopefully it wasn't delivered to the wrong address. :evil:
Haha, I'm sorry I couldn't help but tease you while you're slaving away.
I'll get as specific as I can. I ordered July 22nd at 11pm pacific with the cheapest shipping method: STANDARD USPS Priority, Insured, 3 to 4 Business Days. Got the shipping email July 24th at 7:38am and the tracking info had:
July 24, 2017, 4:36 pm Item Accepted/Picked Up for Initial Processing BOYNTON BEACH, FL 33435. And unless I'm got some bad karma headed my way it should be arriving today.

I love those screens, I'm not sure I've seen titanium ones before. $7.50 each is brutal though, maybe if I just got 1 or 2 and really babied them. I'd never want to shape them or anything though and risk messing it up.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
She's really pretty and it's smaller, sleeker, and more refined than their black unit.

But is it indestructable?

I love those screens, I'm not sure I've seen titanium ones before. $7.50 each is brutal though, maybe if I just got 1 or 2 and really babied them. I'd never want to shape them or anything though and risk messing it up.

Yeah, they look pretty perfect but I'd just said to a mate here 'That better be $7.50 per each pack and not each gauze!'.

Thanks tho @ichibaneye I'll probably still buy some :D

Grifo

@ichibaneye I ordered on Saturday 22-Jul-2017 16:57:20 PDT and it shipped sunday morning and it arrived today. I also don't see the body in your order did you forget it?

Edit: nvm you just got the controller nail and cap.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

im liking the flower pot alot but i think i may have something wrong i mean i dont have lollicap but i do have a big enuff cap but im not getting nega clouds like i see and im at 750? u used my supreme yesterday and same material blew my fp away in density.but it could be my coil need be spread out or just my enail??but i watch a video and massive clouds with no cap and i get virtually nothing uncapped..
Make sure you are using a 16mm coil if using a 16mm fp and 20mm if the fp is 20mm or the coil will be loose. With my 16mm i did not need to spread the coils , actually you should not need to spread the coils at all , i personaly just did this for testing purposes. I do not get huge clouds uncapped , they are not even very visible. When i cap it with a proper cap i get huge clouds at 674F . Make sure your coil is making contact with the base , preheat for 5 minutes and make sure you are using a proper carb cap that seals around the dish. Also fine grind is preferred but not needed. If you are not getting good results i suspect it is possibly your enail and coil not working properly , could maybe be your flowers and the carb cap is a big factor as well. You should literally be getting huge dense clouds once it is capped and you are inhaling.

ichibaneye

@emmdeemo It was my pleasure and you're welcome. Ahhh yes the good old days. When they made great music videos for people with attention spans. That videoooh was Gold! It's going to be my new ballad every time I fire her up. The first dab I do is for you once Goldie arrives. Thanks for the smile, I like the way your synapses fire, perfecto!:tup:

@StormyPinkness Me likes specifics. Based on your information and me being in the mountian time zone, I'd say I've got a good chance of my order arriving just in time for Saturday's UFC get together. Thank you so much for putting in work. I like your grind style, kudos to you!

That is the price for just one Ti screen. I would not worry about treating them delicately at all. Just don't go tossing those wallet robbing little buggers around like you're playing disc-golf. :D

I highly suggest to everyone to read about and watch a few educational videos about the awesome metal known as Titanium. It's highly difficult to mine and if memory serves me correctly takes 10 times the energy to produce. It's pretty special.

*Fun fact: When constructing the SR-71 Blackbird the U.S. was in short supply of titanium. So we duped the Soviet Union into a false deal to get them to give us the titanium that we needed to finish constructing the jet. By the way they had no clue that the U.S. was building the fastest jet on the planet. Then once it was operational we immediately proceeded with our aerial spying on the Russians, better known as reconnaissance. Cheah...que that jingle sound and rainbow graphic, the more you know. :haw:

Titanium has the highest strength-to-density ratio of any metallic element. So don't worry about hurting them. Just don't lose them. :)

Here's a little comparison of some of its properties when compared to a few other metals.

Properties

Titanium

Stainless Steel

Aluminium

Magnesium

Nickel

Copper

Atomic No.

--

Atomic Wt.

--

Specific Gravity

Linear thermal expansion coefficient (/°C)

8.4X10-6

17X10-6

23X10-6

25X10-6

15X10-6

17X10-6

Specific heat (cal/gr/°C)

Thermal conductivitycoefficient (cal/cm2/sec/°C/cm)

Specific electrical resistance
(µOhm-cm)

Electrical conductivity (%IACA)

Young's modulus(kg/mm2)

Poisson's ratio

Cheers all! :cheers:

Last edited:

Zow237

@subway13029 what controller are you using. Could be your setting on the pid. My 250 didn't work right till I put the right setting in. I get very nice clouds without a lollicap at 650 and above :). Some users have said they don't get big clouds without the lolli but I def get nice clouds that aren't wispy and are very tasty. Just was at 675 without the cap and then used the cap to finish. Without cap just draw slower and it should produce better

ichibaneye

Though: So for as long as NV has been out of stock with their Sic Dish it makes me wonder if they're working on a updated version or maybe having supply issues. That is all, carry on. ;)

Justpassedu

Though: So for as long as NV has been out of stock with their Sic Dish it makes me wonder if they're working on a updated version or maybe having supply issues. That is all, carry on. ;)
The Sic dishes they purchase direct from Tag , you may try Tags site for one . The only update at the moment would be to grab the dnail Sic dish as it is what Tag kinda designed it after .

Top Bottom