Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
It works fantastic for flower without the carb cap. :2c:

U may not have read that Im using a highfive sic dish which is the same diameter but a bit more shallow, it works very well but without a carb cap and this particular dish it leaves a crazy ring.

With nv dish it works fine without cap.

graydeh1,
Reactions: steama

wall

U may not have read that Im using a highfive sic dish which is the same diameter but a bit more shallow, it works very well but without a carb cap and this particular dish it leaves a crazy ring.

With nv dish it works fine without cap.
I need to look into that, might be a good option for people wanting the sic dish

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hey @Zangano Cruel they look great, might be a stupid question but what liquid is in your glass? Just bought a double UFO Perc Bong, seemed OK for cleaning and price was OK too. Now just waiting on the hardware to be delivered :) Can't wait to try the SH but I know it'll be a few weeks with postage and customs etc
I believe there’s a thread for that too, it’s cranberry extract, if you add too much you’ll breath and smell the cranberry terpenoids...??
But your rigs will stay clean longer, and only above water level rests, you’ll have reclaim. What’s in the water, I believe it’s not reclaimable, and will flush out really easy under hot tap water. Water tools stay way cleaner this way.
Some don’t like it, I don’t mind, I just found an stash of like 10 bottles, from a long time ago. Since I cleaned some of my rigs, I decided to get some good use out of it.
Stay vaped...

Not a stupid question at all ... gone into detail in another thread ...

Cranberry extract (or rezblock if you want to pay for the overpriced one :) )

I use the "Botanic Choice" ones as they are economical :) (I bought a 5 pack for like $30 years ago and still haven't run out ... but this year or early next year I'll need to re-order! ...)

Ingredients on the label say:
- Cranberry Extract
- Purified Water
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Citric Acid

Helps keep your glass cleaner longer, and makes it easier to clean as well.

On another note, for those with the head sticking to the post, the solution is to not let it sit to far down on an angle. For example, if I have the cable sitting right so it's holding the had more "flat" as opposed to tilted on the post, then it never sticks. This was annoying though, as I had to place the cable in such a way that it would support the head handle ever so slightly to keep it more horizontal as opposed to slightly angled. So I thought I'd put a little "hook" to support the handle while on my makeshift stand, and that way I never have to worry about sticking. Cut a little scrap piece of oak, drilled a hole than cut the stick in half through the hole (to make the half hole at the top as the rest), cut it to size, and screwed it in to the side of my makeshift stand to support the handle. No more sticking :) Period :)

gvbJpAF.jpg
Neat idea, was thinking of something similar, but trying to implement it on my metal stand.
Probably I’ll screw something into the extra holes for dabbers etc etc included in the stand
You beat me to the cranberry extract answer, thanks for that.
I believe we might have bought our cranberry extracts from the same batches jajajaja mine are probably from 2013-4 , they are actually expired, 2016... but since I’m not drinking it, I couldn’t care less... I only can notice it got stronger and has more sediment now.
Still works as a charm...
Stay vaped...

Last edited by a moderator:
Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Lozo

kilo

Hey @Zangano Cruel thank you very much for that, might just pick some up and test it out once my FP arrives.....and my glass, any difference in taste or is it neutral ? thanks Pal
I've just started using cranberry extract combined with distilled water in my bongs and it really has made cleaning much easier. Highly recommended. I don't use as much as Zangano does, hardly enough to tint the water, but it works nicely. No difference in taste that I can detect.

ZeroChances

I use flower about 80% of the time and wax 20% of the time. Would YOU get the VROD or the Showerhead for 80/20 flower/wax usage.

ZeroChances,
Reactions: steama

Alexis

I use flower about 80% of the time and wax 20% of the time. Would YOU get the VROD or the Showerhead for 80/20 flower/wax usage.
I think that is actually a very good question and I will be interested to see what the wise old owls here say on this. I would be on a slight dilemna myself if I was in a similar position.

It sounds as though- the Showerhead is the better performer with just flowers, slightly, but I dont think that is even totally unanimous at all.

So lets say if the Vrod with flower alone will give you 91% of the full amazing glorious flower experience as the Showerhead. Pretty damned good. But I would go the remainder of my days secretly knowing I could take it up a notch. So to sacrifice the possibly slightly better flower performance for only that ratio of oil...
But your wax usage is high enough to ask the question and you know you will love those double deckers with the Vrod, plus straight wax hits.

So likewise, dabbing with the SH only you would be missing the full glory of the experience (for the "remainder of days" Lol).
I am one to want to have it all and I tussle long and hard with decisions.

To me, currently there is only 1 perfect solution here for the maximum enjoyment and effectivness of your cannabis- you really need both! That is how I would feel myself. Money allowing of course, but 2 full setups ready in minutes.

But then I see lots of people very happy with the Vrod with flowers as well, some saying it equals the SH, some like it more. Maybe all just too early to say definitively yet.

If the Vrod was deemed eventually as just a touch below SH for flower, going for the Vrod myself- I imagine I may increase the ratio of wax to flower to get the most out of the head.
Like 30% wax or more.

WelshBrok

I have all three heads and haven’t touched the WA since the vrod and only turned the shower head on so I could hit it at the same time as the vrod with one of those Y adapter thingys. I don’t think imo there’s much if any difference between the shower head and vrod for flower once your technique/draw settles in.

ZeroChances

I think that is actually a very good question and I will be interested to see what the wise old owls here say on this. I would be on a slight dilemna myself if I was in a similar position.

It sounds as though- the Showerhead is the better performer with just flowers, slightly, but I dont think that is even totally unanimous at all.

So lets say if the Vrod with flower alone will give you 91% of the full amazing glorious flower experience as the Showerhead. Pretty damned good. But I would go the remainder of my days secretly knowing I could take it up a notch. So to sacrifice the possibly slightly better flower performance for only that ratio of oil...
But your wax usage is high enough to ask the question and you know you will love those double deckers with the Vrod, plus straight wax hits.

So likewise, dabbing with the SH only you would be missing the full glory of the experience (for the "remainder of days" Lol).
I am one to want to have it all and I tussle long and hard with decisions.

To me, currently there is only 1 perfect solution here for the maximum enjoyment and effectivness of your cannabis- you really need both! That is how I would feel myself. Money allowing of course, but 2 full setups ready in minutes.

But then I see lots of people very happy with the Vrod with flowers as well, some saying it equals the SH, some like it more. Maybe all just too early to say definitively yet.

If the Vrod was deemed eventually as just a touch below SH for flower, going for the Vrod myself- I imagine I may increase the ratio of wax to flower to get the most out of the head.
Like 30% wax or more.

I feel completely the same. I want the best of the best and I know If I get the VROD I still would want to try the showerhead but I don't got the money for both atm. But like you said if the VROD is even 90% as good as the showerhead then the VROD seems like the answer.... for now.

Alexis

You are a great salesman @Alexis you have got me wanting to buy another shower head and another VROD!

:ko:
I think it makes sense, in order to be able to vape at the pinnacle in the most flexible manner. And importantly to be 100% satisfied in your own mind that you have the very best of both worlds at your disposal, zero compromises (if the difference is deemed as significant enough).

But I can also see Newvape cracking this eventually and getting optimum performance all around. Im enjoyong watching things progress.:popcorn:

Oogendoogan

Much respect to the Showerhead, but there's a new king in town. :whoa:
I don’t think I would want a Vrod.. I hate mixing concentrates with herb. I’ve used a wrap around and prefer the SH for convection double deckers over a TWAX hit on SIC with the wrap around. Have not tried a Vrod but since I don’t wanna mix trates with flowers I don’t really care to. I like having a wide open draw that I can use open and capped equally. I also love my 25mm banger/coil combo for dabs. Vrod is the new king of TWAXing forsure tho. Idk what’s wrong with me..? Can’t notice the difference between quartz and sic, but mixing top shelf flowers and trates makes both taste kinda crappy :shrug:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don’t think I would want a Vrod.. I hate mixing concentrates with herb. I’ve used a wrap around and prefer the SH for convection double deckers over a TWAX hit on SIC with the wrap around. Have not tried a Vrod but since I don’t wanna mix trates with flowers I don’t really care to. I like having a wide open draw that I can use open and capped equally. I also love my 25mm banger/coil combo for dabs. Vrod is the new king of TWAXing forsure tho. Idk what’s wrong with me..? Can’t notice the difference between quartz and sic, but mixing top shelf flowers and trates makes both taste kinda crappy :shrug:

Maybe it's not obvious my friend, but you don't have to mix flower and extract together at all with any Flowerpot system. You can easily use different bowls and water pipes for each.

The VROD vapor is simply smoother than the SH for flowers and dabs, that makes it the king in my book. There's no reason to be skeptical, it's a face melter.

And TWAX hits of flower and matching rosin make for some extremely potent effects. I think people mix and match too much and wonder why they don't like it.

I've had a 25mm setup too with a Gavel. I dig those too.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thems pretty big words there....

Tell me more....sell me on the VROD ;).

Well it's a lot cheaper than that Switch :D

Straight up though, for me the VROD was mostly about downsizing, I was running a Showerhead and 25mm DC coil + Gavel which was an epic setup, but I wanted to clean up my desk a bit.

I know your current setup is similar with the SH, Liger, and your bangers; honestly I wouldn't see it as a major upgrade for current flowerpotheads unless you're looking to simplify, but overall for anyone that enjoys flower and extract, I think it's a great daily driver. From hitting flower through it I honestly can't say I've missed the SH whatsoever. I have hit my Helix beaker once with the VROD but the vapor feels smoother than the SH to me, and I haven't found myself really needing to opt for a larger tube like I used to often do with the SH.

I haven't tried any high roller style rips with it, I guess that's the next test.

I forgot I have the Quartz dish, I'll have to try that too!

FWIW I already had the NV PID so I didn't have to mess with any of that. For those running other controllers, it just depends on what you're looking for and what else is in the arsenal. I'm like the opposite of a vape collector so I'm really enjoying it!

Top Bottom