• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Not a stupid question at all ... gone into detail in another thread ...

Cranberry extract (or rezblock if you want to pay for the overpriced one :) )

I use the "Botanic Choice" ones as they are economical :) (I bought a 5 pack for like $30 years ago and still haven't run out ... but this year or early next year I'll need to re-order! ...)

Ingredients on the label say:
- Cranberry Extract
- Purified Water
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Citric Acid

Helps keep your glass cleaner longer, and makes it easier to clean as well.

On another note, for those with the head sticking to the post, the solution is to not let it sit to far down on an angle. For example, if I have the cable sitting right so it's holding the had more "flat" as opposed to tilted on the post, then it never sticks. This was annoying though, as I had to place the cable in such a way that it would support the head handle ever so slightly to keep it more horizontal as opposed to slightly angled. So I thought I'd put a little "hook" to support the handle while on my makeshift stand, and that way I never have to worry about sticking. Cut a little scrap piece of oak, drilled a hole than cut the stick in half through the hole (to make the half hole at the top as the rest), cut it to size, and screwed it in to the side of my makeshift stand to support the handle. No more sticking :) Period :)

gvbJpAF.jpg
^This
I balance my handle on the top of my gr8tr grinder.

I'll still be buying a new post too when they're available tho :)
c'mon @VapeFiend.com ;)

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
This is a known issue and a solved issue. New Vape has increased the length of the NEW head size of the coil rest so that diffusion head does not get stuck anymore. :tup:

@steama What I am saying is I would like to rule out QC issues and compare ID & OD measurements with others here. It’s also not just about how the nut sits on the post, it’s also the bowls. If the seal between the nut and bowl is not good it will introduce air and lower efficiency. No worries if you don’t want to play along. -YaMon

Last edited:

LabPong

I have the showerhead....its is the bee's knees when i comes to vaping flower....if you dont mind can you link the glass bowls....need to get a couple since i cannot get a vrod. that should calm my VAS for now.

hoyo......I use a basic 18 to 14mm adapter with a screen in it. Here is the link to a post I did on it. Notice the shape of the area where the screen would sit....Look for some of these adapters that have the least amount of bulge outward in this area to help get better extraction. PM me if you need any other info.

I do use one of them smaller short flower pedal types....but only for kief and hash. Too short and close to the heater for flower use without too much hot in my throat.

I like the adapter bowl because it is open to the exit.....with the glass screens (and I always use a SS screen no mater what gong I am using on any vape) and bowls with the flower pedal glass sections.....it is too restrictive and gunk up quick. I like free flowing air path through as much of the load as possible with it being a wide path above and as much as possible below the load into the joint.

So because the adapter piece with a screen in it best simulates switching out the stock Ti bowl experience with a glass version.

Last edited:

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Something interesting, couple Pages back I posted that I can use my high five sic dish from my hybrid high five nail which works great, it's a little more shallow than the d-nail one, and this shallowness without a carb cap causes a crazy Circle , on the outside is done very well and the inside green. With the carb cap on it Roasts everything perfectly.

I actually like the shallowness with the carb cap on cuz I can do small dabs and it just works well.
But if I want to do flower without the carb cap I think with this dish it's going to be no dice.

Edit:best flower rip ever just now!
Wow 590 on the V-Rod carb cap, half full bowl of flower tamped a little teeny bit , medium to fine grind , two strains mixed together one a bit dry one had a Boveda pack so it was moist, 3 crazy rips where I coughed it out of my fucking mouth where I haven't done that in a long time.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Something interesting, couple Pages back I posted that I can use my high five sic dish from my hybrid high five nail which works great, it's a little more shallow than the d-nail one, and this shallowness without a carb cap causes a crazy Circle , on the outside is done very well and the inside green. With the carb cap on it Roasts everything perfectly.

I actually like the shallowness with the carb cap on cuz I can do small dabs and it just works well.
But if I want to do flower without the carb cap I think with this dish it's going to be no dice.

Edit:best flower rip ever just now!
Wow 590 on the V-Rod carb cap, half full bowl of flower tamped a little teeny bit , medium to fine grind , two strains mixed together one a bit dry one had a Boveda pack so it was moist, 3 crazy rips where I coughed it out of my fucking mouth where I haven't done that in a long time.

All of this temp talk with the VROD is music to my ears. That @NewVape710 has managed to be able to get you all to enjoy the low temps I've been at is awesome.

Its gonna be fascinating to see if I can go lower or if I stick where I am now with the SH (currently dabbing very successfully at 555f :))

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
If you're going over to a newvape controller and V-Rod you'll be going 20 to 30 degrees lower for sure. Enjoy your tastiness!

Heres some pressed kief on top of flower. Hashish works very well like that.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0aHpNEc"><a href="//imgur.com/0aHpNEc"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

eckstant

Just ordered the Vrod starter kit today, so pumped! They still don't have the Dnail sic dish in stock, neither does Dnail, so I had to get the quartz dish for now. I'll probably pick up the sic dish later on since everyone says it's much better. This will also be the first batch of Vrods to use the new hole design.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Measurements taken at room temperature in US Inches, hopefully my Caliper is not too far out of calibration as I use it for reloading :shrug:

PanHead OD = O.869"
ShovelHead OD = 0.870"
Original Post OD = 0.861" (x 0.305" H)
Nut ID = 0.879"

YaMon,
Reactions: graydeh1

ZeroChances

The VROD is back in stock but doesn't come with the Dnail SIC dish anymore and is now replaced with the Quartz dish. Is this a temporary thing because the Dnail Sic dish is out of stock or will all VRODS be sold with the Quartz dish from now on?

Side question. Is 18mm or 14mm better(Bigger hit) for the Flowerpot?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I still haven't tried rosin in it, I always feel jealous when you're talking about your tasty rosin rips.

Time to get your hair straighteners out! Its real easy to make rosin!

Just get this factory second dnail and be happy you saved $20. I got one and it is perfect except for a couple of dots. I love it! A very good deal indeed. Highly recommended.

Also NewVape will be stocking their own sic dish very soon...I have heard it will be $20 but I am not sure.

http://www.d-nail.com/d-nail-sic-halo-2nd

:nod:

Whoa. Thats a great link. Bookmarked. And only $80 total to get a sapphire insert too!?

Have you tried the dnail dish with sapphire? Do we have anyone in this thread using the sapphire insert with a flowerpot set up?

Top Bottom