Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@ichibaneye thank you sir!

The haze.....hmmm. I gotta see if that's a bank breaker.
I wish I could get a mighty or crafty but they're way out of my range.
I was thinking healthy rips, vivant alternate, boundless, etc.

Something stronger than my xmaxv2 pro with a little less conduction
Anytime my friend. I've enjoyed reading your posts too and appreciate the added photos. I don't know what your max out on budget is but I've compared it with zee Germans two models that you first mentioned and I liked the Haze much more. Oh and it's way better on price and versatility and and and.......

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I just realized I need new glass for it too. I have a short bong im using right now but it has an angled down stem. Anyone have a link to a 14mm rig/bong thats cheap and in the US? I dont want to wait on China glass right now.

Could I use the angles down stem or is it too much pain in the a**?

Fab egg or straight fab would be perfect I'd reckon with the Flowerpot.

subway13029

I like the domed screen idea and will have to give that a try but i did happen to try a Eq screen/Evo cap and did not find it to be so great. I found using the regular screen method provided better results with a smaller load using just enough to cover the screen. When i had used the Eq screen i got uneven browning along with it being a bit messy after as my flowers moved from the top of the screen to the sides when inhaling. it did work , don't get me wrong but i did not find much of a improvement to the stock set up. I'll have to try out a domed screen next as that looks like it may be the golden ticket.
0bP595W.jpg

8NxidwE.jpg

DwzyR0z.jpg

Happy Birthday start to me!
Free bday gift from my dispensary - full Co2 alien rock candy low temp dab concentrate oil. It is delicious. So, so delicious.

Super high terps with such precise dabbing.......wowzers. i might have overdone it just a bit.....
Couch lock movie time it is:science::science::science::leaf::leaf::rockon:
How do u use the solder stand with the for??

subway13029,

VisiblyVaped

Ahhhh man that's still in the 200's. Too much :doh:

I'm trying to keep it at a max of 150.....
All I need is clouds and ease.

I do have a dynapvap M on the way but my VAS combined with my birthday added to the foreseeable usage of portables for everytime it's too hard to sit and really session with my beloved flowerpot......

I deserve a vape dammit!

Edit : @subway13029 I'll take a pic a little later. It was really easy to pop this plastic piece off and have a perfect holder and abv dump.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

I do have a dynapvap M on the way but my VAS combined with my birthday added to the foreseeable usage of portables for everytime it's too hard to sit and really session with my beloved flowerpot......

I deserve a vape dammit!

Edit : @subway13029 I'll take a pic a little later. It was really easy to pop this plastic piece off and have a perfect holder and abv dump.

You should check out the RBT Splinter. Honestly the form factor isn't amazing IMO but the hits it produces look more legit than any portable I've seen yet.

invertedisdead,

Justpassedu

I deserve a vape dammit!

Happy Birthday , see you got a great gift , enjoy my friend .

disGRUNTled

Went on a little road trip from FL to NC to Chicago back to NC then finally back to FL.Needless to say I have not gotten high in a minute , my back is glad to be back home though . Durban Poison , drinking a Cumulus northeast style IPA out of Hailstorm Brewing.Listening to DJ Jazzy Jeff.
ZYZb3aq.jpg

QTeatjj.jpg

2RaDslY.jpg

VisiblyVaped

Went on a little road trip from FL to NC to Chicago back to NC then finally back to FL.Needless to say I have not gotten high in a minute , my back is glad to be back home though . Durban Poison , drinking a Cumulus northeast style IPA out of Hailstorm Brewing.Listening to DJ Jazzy Jeff.
ZYZb3aq.jpg

QTeatjj.jpg

2RaDslY.jpg

Next time you're in the chi send me a pm. I'll show ya some of what IL offers

ichibaneye

@NewVape710 I had planned on ordering a complete FP set plus extras from you tomorrow night @10pm my time. While I was getting my list together I noticed that most of the things I needed and WANT (oh so bad that I literally hurt.) are out of stock. :bang:
Just another bump in the road for me during a very shitty, expensive and problematic July. :doh:
Oh well, such is life for some of us. I'll just keep on surfing until the breaks stop rolling in. :tup:

Sooooooo my question is, can I source your exquisite and beautifully crafted FP from other sites? If so do you have a FC discount code or one I can use to get the best price? Anything helps, throw this VAS'ing :freak: fool a bone please. Thanks. :D

“No sugar? Damn. Y’all ain’t never got two things that match. Either y’all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.”
-Smokey :rofl:

VisiblyVaped

@NewVape710 I had planned on ordering a complete FP set plus extras from you tomorrow night @10pm my time. While I was getting my list together I noticed that most of the things I needed and WANT (oh so bad that I literally hurt.) are out of stock. :bang:
Just another bump in the road for me during a very shitty, expensive and problematic July. :doh:
Oh well, such is life for some of us. I'll just keep on surfing until the breaks stop rolling in. :tup:

Sooooooo my question is, can I source your exquisite and beautifully crafted FP from other sites? If so do you have a FC discount code or one I can use to get the best price? Anything helps, throw this VAS'ing :freak: fool a bone please. Thanks. :D

“No sugar? Damn. Y’all ain’t never got two things that match. Either y’all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.”
-Smokey :rofl:

Damn dude......they're probably manufacturing more. I don't think they have anyone else selling their products that I know of.

Props on the nice quote though

VisiblyVaped

If it were me......I wouldn't wait for just the sic dish. I'd get whatever is in stock then get a sic dish later

@subway13029
This is how a 5.39 soldering iron stand works great as a holder between hits or just during the day while I leave my enail on for convenient hour long stretches at a time.....
fL2DgaK.jpg

Last edited:

ichibaneye

@grokit you nailed it...ehh ehhhh see what I did there. :razz: It's this
Twax FlowerPot SIC 20mm combo (9183) and I wanted a extra sic dish too.

I refuse to place an order at this point in time because I'm not a fan of not having everything I need to get the FP rumbling. Or any incomplete set for that matter.

The kick in the dick here on top of two already crushed gonads is that I've been looking forward to this purchase and another one all month long. Damn you FP for being such a quality USA made product! :evil: Really though, nothing but love for you

@NewVape710 :rockon:

@VisiblyVaped thanks for the kind words. It's not just the dish brother. It's the important bits needed to be a complete FP that will function, ya dig?

Oh and what's this little discrepancy about here? Can anyone nail it down? Haha I did it again.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@ichibaneye, tag has that sic dish, if you want to buy it with their nail for $30.
They've been out of the al a carte dish for a while, but that package seems to be in stock.
They have a nice carb cap for it and dropdowns & stuff too :tup:

:science:

I just read your sig message, thats pretty high praise (pun!) from a well-worn member (filth!) :)

@NewVape710 I've kinda agonised over every purchase inspired by this site. Except one. Well done to you! :)

FLOWERPOT ARRIVES TODAY! T-MINUS 5 HOURS AND COUNTING! :)

ichibaneye

@ichibaneye, tag has that sic dish, if you want to buy it with their nail for $30.

They've been out of the al a carte dish for a while, but that package seems to be in stock.

They have a nice carb cap for it and dropdowns & stuff too :tup:

:science:
Thanks mang but no thanks, I prefer to Frankenstein after I've got ALL of the genuine parts needed to have a complete FP set-up. Also the TAG set is ugly and no where near as refined and finished as the FP. I mean just look at two photos side by side, night and day really.

I'm sure you could imagine the frustration that would ensue once the Frankenstein build was finished. Then only to find out after, that the other outsourced pieces are not the nice/tight tolerances and up to FP's spec.

Imagine you get it together and you've got air leaks/mating issues, problems and it's not what you wanted all along. Nope, no way not on my watch.

One stop, one shop for me on this one my friend. Military term k.i.s.s. I'm all about smarter not harder. And what you've mentioned here I totally appreciate it and you!

It's not what I want. Picture that sales guy that is trying to sell you something that you've researched and want based on its function, track record and quality. If you're anything like me in this scenario, I tell the sales guy your loss and go to the other guy who listens and gets the sale. I'm also all about supporting American products and manufactures. We wants whats we wants and my precious is the FlowerPot...Cheah buddy. :rockon: Thanks again for reaching out. :tup:

ps, I like that tag reclaim drop out adaptor w/the removable dish.

@emmdeemo congratulations on your new bundle of joy, you lucky dog you! I'm super envious, enjoy it!

Last edited:
ichibaneye,

grokit

well-worn member
Also the TAG set is ugly and no where near as refined and finished as the FP. I mean just look at two photos side by side, night and day really.
Nope don't use that nail, that was never what I meant. I'm just saying that if the dish is the only thing holding you back, $30 is still way cheaper than $80 for the d-nail sic dish which may be your only other option, as far as sic dishes go. I can vouch for the d-nail dish for sure. I do applaud your one-stop shopping strategy, if you're getting the heater/pid you may even want to look at their dual pid box. If I didn't already have that part I like @NewVape710's options in that department. For myself I decided against the double controller but I remain committed to two heaters at once, so I will be rigging a new setup soon.

:sherlock:

Last edited:

ichibaneye

@grokit It's just the dish. I had planned on adding the D-nail sic dish later because of it's larger surface area. Speaking of that did you happen to read my post about the HE dish surround? It's a couple of pages back in this thread I believe. I'd like to get your thoughts on this if you wouldn't mind please. Here's a photo. I think it would be useful for sic, sapphire and quarts. That and allowing one an even more efficient session.

The tag sic doesn't seem as large or refined when compared to the D-nail, would you not agree? Also the tag dish is sold out too. So basically that leaves the big D. Now you're seeing a trend here, surfs up again!

My guess is that the lolli-cap will not fit the larger d-nail correctly right? I looked and could not find the halo size on their site. But I know the lolli-cap is 1.25 inches across. Lastly, will NewVapes dish retaining nut for work with the d-nail halo? I ask because d-nails is raised up a bit. I like that NewVapes is flush and recessed below the dishes top edge.

Maybe @NewVape710 can confirm these things for us too.

Spanks for letting me vent y'all!

Last edited:

Likes2vape

@grokit It's just the dish. I had planned on adding the D-nail sic dish later because of it's larger surface area. Speaking of that did you happen to read my post about the HE dish surround? It's a couple of pages back in this thread I believe. I'd like to get your thoughts on this if you wouldn't mind please.

The tag sic doesn't seem as large or refined when compared to the D-nail, would you not agree? Also the tag dish is sold out too. So basically that leaves the big D. Now you're seeing a trend here, surfs up again!

My guess is that the lolli-cap will not fit the larger d-nail correctly right? I looked and could not find the halo size on their site. But I know the lolli-cap is 1.25 inches across. Lastly, will NewVapes dish retaining nut for work with the d-nail halo? I ask because d-nails is raised up a bit. I like that NewVapes is flush and recessed below the dishes top edge.

Maybe @NewVape710 can confirm these things for us too.

Spanks for letting me vent y'all!
Just spend the $80 and get the dnail dish you'll thank me later! The newvape nut works great! I have the tag carb cap and it works perfect for carb capping fits the dnail dish no worries but I do plan on getting the dnail carb cap.

ichibaneye

Just spend the $80 and get the dnail dish you'll thank me later! The newvape nut works great! I have the tag carb cap and it works perfect for carb capping fits the dnail dish no worries but I do plan on getting the dnail carb cap.

Float me the $80 dollars then mr. baller status and the cash for tags carbcap too. I mean it's that easy right. :evil::cool: Thank you for the information on the nut. Mucho appreciated my dude!:tup:

ichibaneye,
Reactions: grokit

Doktor Dub

I bought mine here, fast European shipping, common chinese enail, all worked great, then the coil was buggy, and I was refunded and ordered another coil from another place. Pure fortuity?

That s the cheapest Option i found by far, so perhaps i will try this. I d prefer not to order from DHGate and as much as i d prefer Auber, there would be customs involved and it s enough for me to go there for the FP parts, not two times...

Thanks for the info, so it sounds like you would recommend it even if you got a faulty coil.

Top Bottom