1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. 530rasta

530rasta Well-Known Member

well shit...i used a debit card. My credit union put a hold on the funds till the 12th, not sure why ive never seen that. But hopefully it goes through as Id like to get this item and the ebay store they have is not fully stocked.

Ill elt you guys know if anything comes up. Any advice on how to handle false charges if i see them?

2. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

My credit union does the same. If it's showing held the transaction has already been approved.

530rasta likes this.
  3. maxymods

maxymods Member

I wanna purchase the wraparound(with dnail dish) or a complete dnail setup and am wondering if you guys know if the showercap carb cap works with dnail sic dishes? Thanks

4. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

You should all be fine. NewVape actually had changed there entire system recently to help protect all purchases. It is a tougher system to place a order with, all addresses have to be matching and maybe a few other things but you should have no worries of unauthorized charges.

530rasta, pxl_jockey, Hogni and 4 others like this.
  5. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

It does but I would recommend d-nail's carb cap many times over, it offers proper seal and fit.

Hogni, Morty, invertedisdead and 4 others like this.
  6. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

[​IMG]

..fuk...yes!...

...cheaper than the Stubby bowl too!...

When I switched to glass stems w/ the SV3, the flavor difference was immediate. Not that I think the FP/SV3 taste bad w/ their metal bowls, but man, glass tastes soooo fucking good!!!

I'M WORRIED ABOUT COOP!!!

7. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

Who is "they"? Nobody told me anything. I asked my bank why payment didn't work all they answered they don't know. They only could see that there was a payment lock not why and VISA would't talk about their exact reasons.

@Justpassedu, with that changes they lost me as a customer for future deals. Holy fuck, I'm only buying in the US directely bc I've an US adressee and an US courier who brings my stuff along to Germany. I HATE customs, not only the additional costs but more the hassle with customs. I've to go 1.5 h to customs - each way - When arrived I've to wait 30 m at least for a cusoms officer to speak with and then I've to find the right declaration no. out of thousands. Last time I had to go this way only for just one fucking VC tip, only bc of their conspicuous green shiny envelope. Fortunately I lay in the hospital so I couldn't hold the time frame to fetch it (I got no notification of shipment by DV before)

pxl_jockey likes this.
  8. Justpassedu

I wouldn't let that deter me from purchasing a great product but that is your choice. They just put stricter guidelines for purchasing to try and protect people. I understand the customs and it sucks so I am with you on that man. I had thought there was a guy closer to you now stocking the Nv stuff. Either way sorry man and hope you can change your mind .

9. Hogni

Thanks, German inquiry to NV is still pending. NV seems not to be very engaged to get a new European retailer.

10. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Well-Known Member

Thanks much, almost forgot about this. Just ordered in 18mm, free shipping to boot

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Morty, just_the_flu and wildything like this.
  11. shaolinmilk

shaolinmilk Well-Known Member

I sent NewVape an email in regards to 420 sales. Here is what they said:

"Good morning and thank you very much for your interest in our products. I'll give you a heads up and let you know that we will be having a 420 sale that will offer a significant discount. We are still working out the details, but it will happen..."

FlavorChaser, Hogni, Roth and 2 others like this.
  12. Shooby

Shooby I Vape Too Much

If you are on their email list, you will receive an email with the sale info a few days before 420.

Or you can keep checking the website everyday next week.

Also want to add that the Degummed Hemp Fiber is fucking awesome! Im using that in my drop down and my rig is spotless. Thanks guys!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    VaporWare, Morty, Alexis and 4 others like this.
  13. Larrytargeteye

Larrytargeteye Vapin' stevens

I've had to take my dose down from .1 to .08.capped\uncapped or whatever temp,it's just a devastating vape to use.I keep falling asleep!just like my combustion days.I didn't miss that aspect to be honest(apart from bedtime obviously)so I'm going have to adjust and see if I can stop over doing it.i can't believe I'm saying it!!!

Morty, Alexis, steama and 1 other person like this.
  14. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

I have a couple combustion friends that do exactly that almost very time they hit the FP. :rofl::love:

Morty and steama like this.
  15. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Do you have access to some narrow-leaf sativa varieties? Those always get me jacked up even at higher temps with max extraction.

Perhaps dropping the temp down will help you, you can always vape those ABV loads from the low temp vapes for late night at higher temps to get your sedative medicine if you don't mind the taste.

16. Chicken #420

Chicken #420 I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!

You've got your dose DOWN to 0.08 (80 mg) bowl? :o

Try 0.01 (10 mg) with 777 Deg. temp and medium draw for full exsanguination - you'll experience a whole NEW level of devastation! :D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    Mushroomturtle, Morty, btka and 2 others like this.
  17. hoyo77

hoyo77 Well-Known Member

Hmm i wonder whats in the works for 4/20 i need a few items for my FP!!!

18. Zementos

Zementos Active Member

I appreciate that, Gordon! :nod: Albert still chilling with gandhi and King, spreading the love, hitting the FP 24/7?

Ye..I already understood that the first time. Point of me asking was if payment with cc fails do I get notified in time to still be able to use the sale. I never got a cc payment denied so I wouldnt know if I get a notification right away when I try to order or if I get an email e.g. the next day by new vape/cc company/whoever("they") it is that notifies you that the payment failed(which would obviously be too late if the sale lasts only a day like last year.). No need to answer, already found a solution with new vape.
    Btw. why don't you just send money to your addressee? Problem solved, not?
    And if your courier brings your stuff, doesnt he than have to deal with customs instead? :hmm:

Morty likes this.
  19. Hogni

I got the message payment hasn't happened.

Adressee is a colleague of my courier. I personally don't know him. I'm happy that he does the adressee. I can't expect to do payment for me in addition.

No, in Germany souvenirs brought along by flight are free up to 430€.

20. Mushroomturtle

Mushroomturtle Smokeless and alcohol-free

Hiya, do you use the stock bowl for 0.01 or are you using a reducer/smaller bowl or the like?
    Thanks

21. Justpassedu

If it helps I use the stock bowl but I spread that .1 out across the screen and it works every time.

22. Chicken #420

Chicken #420 I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!

This.

However, I use a glass bowl... much written in this thread about that.

Justpassedu and Mushroomturtle like this.
  23. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

I just got my glass bowl from Divine Tribe and it rocks. The Flowerpot wa head sits at a little to much of an angle and let’s a little to much air in when using the carb cap. I have found if I use the carb cap and push down on the head to make a better seal with the glass it milks just as hard the handle bowls. It tastes awesome and I really like it so far.

24. gunmetalshark

gunmetalshark Well-Known Member

My Ehle-Flowerpot Setup..i finally found out how to use it the right way...fil up a big bowl and take it down in one hit...OMG beautiful..but i do not know if this is the right kind of state to be during works days evening :D :D :D

Click to play YouTube Video

And as all good scientists i of course took two tries just to be sure :D :D :D

(..can anyone read between the lines how stoned i am lol :D)

(wahhh the freaking wiiirrree lool)

Edit.
    Pt.2 #nowire

Click to play YouTube Video

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  25. Justpassedu

Super nice rips man . Looks like it’s working well . I like .

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors