Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I also find rosin more flavorful. The rosin extraction is limited to just one run, where BHO can have multiple blasts each producing less quality extract. From a profitability standpoint it's going to be hard for the industry to make the switch. But for home extraction nothing beats rosin. just my opinion.

I find rosin extremely flavorful if it is extracted in a low temp run, but some extractors here in CA definitely do make multiple presses separated by temperature.

I don't anticipate much of the commercial industry to make the switch though because there are other solventless extraction processes currently being tested which are more industrially efficient for large scale production.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
G's that the glass symphony? Don't think currently in a 240v version which apparently the FP is Would happily end up with both one day. Thinking near future (funds could mean my self Christmas present) might have to be a flower pot.

If anyone with a supreme and the FP wanna inbox me their comparative thoughts as to keep vape comparisons out of this thread. Just for my own purchasing peace of mind I can't commit without extensive comparison to a common ground I know haha.

I wouldn't mind hearing it too if anyone posts, there's a compare vapes thread:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/please-compare-vapes.24809/page-2

Justpassedu

Anybody tried removing the coil and using a torch as the heat source??
Nope and i don't think it would work to well as you'd have to heat the entire head and nut most likely allot to provide enough heat for a dab and flower hit. There are vapes out there that are similar but use glass to do it and are not able to do concentrates i believe , the mobius flower pot is one of them.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Nope and i don't think it would work to well as you'd have to heat the entire head and nut most likely allot to provide enough heat for a dab and flower hit. There are vapes out there that are similar but use glass to do it and are not able to do concentrates i believe , the mobius flower pot is one of them.

Mobius Flowerpot is seriously up there on vapes I want to try. I'm surprised it doesn't get much talk on this forum because it's pretty much the cleanest vape I've seen. Quartz + Borosilicate glass. I'm surprised the Supreme guys haven't tried it, as it seems similar, if not more "pure."

Gonna be a little quirky to use though, no built in temp readout like the Supreme. I have this feeling the taste is sublime though.

Justpassedu

Mobius Flowerpot is seriously up there on vapes I want to try. I'm surprised it doesn't get much talk on this forum because it's pretty much the cleanest vape I've seen. Quartz + Borosilicate glass. I'm surprised the Supreme guys haven't tried it, as it seems similar, if not more "pure."

Gonna be a little quirky to use though, no built in temp readout like the Supreme. I have this feeling the taste is sublime though.
I wanted to try one at a point myself , with it being all glass and at a steep price , it's definetly something I see myself breaking easily. I agree , I bet it definitely provides some really tasty tips though. I just saw a pretty cool video on the thread, I wouldn't want to use a torch though, to lazy. The fp went beyond my expectations so I am very content. @StormyPinkness never tried it yet but I just got some really nice looking flowers that would be perfect so I'll give it a go this weekend.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
£34 customs charges to pay and this beast is mine!

Hurrah! :D

Congratulations on receiving your FP! :party:I'll be a part of this special club soon. What are your thoughts on the feel and craftsmanship of the metal? I'm all about that feel, form and function action. Oh yeah! :cool:

To anyone else here in the states, what's been your turn around time from ordered to you receiving your FP?

Did anyone go all in and have one overnighted?! My VAS has me contemplating risky choices again. :freak: It's bad this summer and I've still got my car in the shop getting repaired and upgrades. Priorities!? :shrug: :drool:

I don't know about anyone else here on the forums but I for one love reading about/being involved with a thread and product that hasn't been rife with issues and negative feedback. It's just great to know that there are still legitimate businesses out there and ethical caring people running them. I am not a number damn it! Haha... cheers all and enjoy your weekend. :cheers:

VisiblyVaped

Congratulations on receiving your FP! :party:I'll be a part of this special club soon. What are your thoughts on the feel and craftsmanship of the metal? I'm all about that feel, form and function action. Oh yeah! :cool:

To anyone else here in the states, what's been your turn around time from ordered to you receiving your FP?

Did anyone go all in and have one overnighted?! My VAS has me contemplating risky choices again. :freak: It's bad this summer and I've still got my car in the shop getting repaired and upgrades. Priorities!? :shrug: :drool:

I don't know about anyone else here on the forums but I for one love reading about/being involved with a thread and product that hasn't been rife with issues and negative feedback. It's just great to know that there are still legitimate businesses out there and ethical caring people running them. I am not a number damn it! Haha... cheers all and enjoy your weekend. :cheers:

I ordered on a Thursday night and was using it saturday afternoon if I recall correctly. No need to overnight IMO, that extra cost can get you an extra dish or screens instead.
Best vape purchase ever made. Using it right now.

Alright, I'm in. Is one size better/worse than another? I was going to grab a 20mm and realized I was basing my decision on nothing. Going to grab an auber 300 while it's on sale and a barrel coil.

I got a 20mm version, got all the parts with a Sic dish and the lollicap. Ordered the Auberins enail/coil, spent 6-7 bucks on a soldering iron stand because I couldn't afford to add theirs too. Also, I admit I'm fine with that. This one actually has a little section I dump abv into and it works GREAT for 40 bucks less.

I went with a 20mm because that way the coil fits on a quartz banger if you ever want to switch it up for shits and giggles. I also like increased surface heat/space or whatever.

FWIW I haven't dabbed off anything else since getting my FP though.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Alright, I'm in. Is one size better/worse than another? I was going to grab a 20mm and realized I was basing my decision on nothing. Going to grab an auber 300 while it's on sale and a barrel coil.

Wow that was put on sale overnight, nice score! Let me know if you get it dialed in so it's only losing a few degrees before matching the chosen/static set temp again.
I like that the the Auber doesn't overshoot temp. On it's heat-up cycle. Electrically speaking this is a good design feature.

I'd go with the 20mm FP myself and will be also doing so next week. Haha.. have I mentioned that yet. :razz:
It gives you unlimited options out there basically when it comes to some additional dab surface dishes and items otherwise not available for other 16mm nails.
You know for all the geeks out there who love to tinker and have multiple choices on hand to choose from at will. :sherlock: Just my :2c: is all.

Like last night I was on the Highly Educated website and I came across this titanium crown nail part. Grade 2 by the way. :tup: It's milled out with open cutouts along it's body while retaining a frame that holds a nails dab-insert or surface.
You know like your Sic dish and what not. The sides of its metal frame make contact up the sides of the Sic dish, halo, quarts and what not.
For a visual picture a Liger Banger if you will, with the sides of its walls milled out around where the inserts fit.

I was thinking that if this works with the NV FP as a hybrid build it would increase the power of the FP's already portent head-kick. I mean let's get the best thing going we can here, right... So who's coming with me, anyone! :rockon:

Because of how the coils fit on and with the FP and under the dab surface instead of directly around it. I was thinking that the added contact of the metal would add a better and more even heat transfer to the dab surface. This would make for a completely better overall dab experince in all aspects of dabbing and with the FP.
I believe it would also allow the user better temperature control when using the FP for both dabs and flower at the same time. Bringing them both closer to the ideal temperature ranges needed for each.

I was also thinking about doing a triple stack attack idea when I get my FP. I can't remember who mentioned this in the thread before. The set up, concentrate of choice at the ready. Next a health stone or concentrate/oil pad is needed. Load your flower in The FP bowl, now place the health-stone or pad over your flowers. Next grab the fullmelt of your choice and place that on the HS. Now take your dab and hit all three at once.

What do you all think about this? Please drip drop us some your mad glob knowledge here too. Cheers ladies and gents! :cheers:

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Sorry, just one more quick question before I submit my order if anyone knows. The two sic options were out of stock , I was going to use my d-nail one so I figured I'd just order the 20mm quartz or titanium. Then I noticed the 2 sic options start with "twax" and the others don't. I also thought the center posts might look a little different.

Are all the versions (quartz, titanium, and sic) the same besides the dish?

subway13029

Im officially in the club now..i hqve a cheapo china controller i bought used on here then pieced the rest of kit together and here i am. just got my 16mm coil yesterday so just getting starter and i am very impressed..i dont have the lollicap yet and only did a 700 session using a regular carb cap and still got good taste and clouds. it should be noted ive never used an enail before and omg ive been wasting so much oil with using a torch!! i took tiny dab and it went so far. i gotta get the lollicap to experiment more but i can tell that this thing gonna rock!! i have the titanium version. gonna grab the other two as well..glad to be part of club

subway13029

glad to be part of the twax crew and cant wait get off work to experiment
you guys are what got me lusting after this bad boy and its super affordable for the basics and if you have an enail already then its a no brainer and also my china controller heqts up in about a minute or two and stays steady as eddy!!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Sorry, just one more quick question before I submit my order if anyone knows. The two sic options were out of stock , I was going to use my d-nail one so I figured I'd just order the 20mm quartz or titanium. Then I noticed the 2 sic options start with "twax" and the others don't. I also thought the center posts might look a little different.

Are all the versions (quartz, titanium, and sic) the same besides the dish?
Never mind, I emailed them and they answered super quick. They're all the same, my order is on the way. I'm really looking forward to this one, it looks like it's going to kick my ass no matter how I use it.

subway13029

Ok so here's my first question and I guess it's dumb but if I just wanna do a dab then I still gotta put the flower piece on then the email part on top anyways? No way to just use the top without the flower bottom? And also has anyone else had issues with the flower piece sticking in glass joint??

subway13029,

Justpassedu

Ok so here's my first question and I guess it's dumb but if I just wanna do a dab then I still gotta put the flower piece on then the email part on top anyways? No way to just use the top without the flower bottom? And also has anyone else had issues with the flower piece sticking in glass joint??
Yes to dab you must put the flower bowl on 1st and than place the head and nail on top. No issues with the bowl sticking but if your glass is a bit ressoned up it is possible , also if you keep the head on the bowl for to long it could be heating the actual bowl a bit causing some expansion of the titanium and that may possibly cause the bowl to stick a bit, I personally never had a problem , a small twist when pulling it out carefully while holding the base of my glass usually works.

lazylathe

Almost there...

My bowl is an 14 to 18mm bowl so that i can use a glass adapter in my WT joint.
I feel safer using it this way because the bowl gets super hot with extended use and i don't want anything happening to my WT.
The rim of the adapter is also handy as a removal lip as it does not get too hot to handle!

Top Bottom