Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Thanks mates :), i can rly just advice anyone to try adding a ashcatcher with a perc...does really night and day to me, i cannot for sure explain why but it works so much better.

It kinda gets the air to pull trough ur herb more slow / even but still the same amount somehow as without (i guess here are my 18mm joints also in favor as i still feel just very very light restriction)
..sounds wierd i guess but couldnt even explain in my native language, so the pic from @disGRUNTled hits the nail pretty good for me aswell lool :D :D

All just try and error making the experience better and better...rly happy how it works now...without catcher and the setup as is i prefered the Liger for the time my catcher was @ Ehle..now with my (FP) rig better then ever (IMO) i (again) prefer the FP/SH :) :D

As for the bowl, i too prefer the old style bowles over the pan/shovel head, with their smaller size and thinner sidewalls the SH/WA Nut also covers the whole chamber sidewalls where ur herb sits so u basically get kinda like a convection/conduction extraction like a mighty or crafty performs.

With the pan/shovelhead the SH/WA sits basically above your herb and those also have so much mass what makes them even slower at warming up, thats IMO the reason some peops upped the temp a bit when using them bcs they more work like convection only...on the other hand i could see why the taste could be a bit better on those :)

Last edited:

exony

This thread has some sketchy vibes for me. I just spent over $450 on my flowerpot setup and I see a lot of the same people posting here throughout this entire thread. It screams fake marketing. I feel like people in this thread are affiliated with newvape and not being honest about it. (WHICH is a crime)

Modnote: No public accusations of shilling allowed. Please re-read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

ParanoidAndroid998

This thread has some sketchy vibes for me. I just spent over $450 on my flowerpot setup and I see a lot of the same people posting here throughout this entire thread. It screams fake marketing. I feel like people in this thread are affiliated with newvape and not being honest about it. (WHICH is a crime)
lol sounds like your FP is doing the job my friend!

Zow237

I
I can assure you that collusion is not happening. The same people ranting bought their own fps and have no affiliation with new vape. You won't b disappointed. The video above shows amazing results from this vape.

LabPong

Huh? I have no idea where you are coming from...or even if you have used a flowerpot? I keep posting here because the flowerpot is by far one of the best vapes I have tried. Along with my Elev8r...no other vape comes close to high level medication and also has excellent taste and smoothness of vapor. This is why you see the same people posting such positive things since they have got this vape.

So.....I got bad vibes on your post as it does not explain much besides your personal fears for some reason.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time

...this is nothing compared to the vapcap cult imo... makes me laugh every time i see someone ask 'whats the heaviest hitting vape' or 'whats the best desktop' and you get 20 people saying vapcaps :rolleyes:

...imo if you wanted to put a tinfoil hat on and think a community is affiliated with a company, just check out dynavap :tinfoil:

LabPong

...this is nothing compared to the vapcap cult imo... makes me laugh every time i see someone ask 'whats the heaviest hitting vape' or 'whats the best desktop' and you get 20 people saying vapcaps :rolleyes:

...imo if you wanted to put a tinfoil hat on and think a community is affiliated with a company, just check out dynavap :tinfoil:

I wont comment on that other thread.....but...

Do you have or have you used the vapcaps just the flu? I have been using them for awhile and think they are awesome. I use mine all the time and I'm not comparing to the newvape.

LabPong,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Guess it was just an advice to the limitless, nearly quasi religious fan-boyism on the VC thread :p
But the VC are really awesome with the exception of the very high draw restriction.

Alexis

The Flowerpot is simply an amazing vaporizer. My personal favorite of all time. Simple as that, it is laughable to even propose that Newvape would need any shilling at all for this product to be where it is at in the marketplace now.

I fact I would argue that it is still largely undersold/promoted. It wasn't even Newvape who started this thread-they just tagged along for the ride. You simply cannot get paid actors to hype the Flowerpot more than the already dedicated, passionate and throroughly satsified users in this great thread.

We have a lot of serious vaporists here who we are so lucky to have pioneering the evolving usage and ins and outs of this still relatively new system.

Flowerpot stands tall by itself. Shills needed? I think not!:rofl::rockon:

Last edited:

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
@exony Feel free to report for shilling. this forum has minimal tolerance for that. I personally have seen all these regular posters on this thread also posting throughout the FC forums over the past few years, sharing their advice and experience on many vaporizers... These folks will tell you if they don't like something and I can easily tell from their excitement that this is the hottest new vape to come around in a long time... You must not realize it, but this place is just a bunch of stoners sharing their preferences... I can't see how you will be disappointed, because I know you won't. Have a good day man and honestly, welcome to FC! I hope you like it here.

LabPong

Just got my 20mm coil from Auberins to use my RDK 300 with. If anyone wants to try a different controller than the stock newvape one.....this setup works awesome. The controls are so effortless and quick to use compared to the stock one. It has built in shut off, I set mine to 30 mins. I found solid heat consistency and fast heat ups.

I should have my extra showerhead soon to use with the stock controller at another location....my friends will be happy now with it as the main unit of choice. :science:

disGRUNTled

trre.gif

Bruh , are you serious ?.I can tell you right now I post all over this forum own a few vapes and I am not affiliated with any company same with most posters.I wish I was actually so maybe I could get some free sh*t, this hobby gets expensive.

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Wondering if anyone macgyver'd something for an enail handle instead of the one they sell, I will order some accessories asap bit my unit will arrive without a stand and enail handle. Any tips? ie: is coffee mug ok for a stand temporarily?

graydeh1,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Wondering if anyone macgyver'd something for an enail handle instead of the one they sell, I will order some accessories asap bit my unit will arrive without a stand and enail handle. Any tips? ie: is coffee mug ok for a stand temporarily?

Could do a couple of cut down chop-sticks with some zip ties for the enail handle though I've never needed one, right where the sleeve meets the heater is quite cool to the touch on mine.

3UdzUgs.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Wooden dowel rod, even a #2 pencil would probably work for support. Wrap it with a shoelace or paracord. If you search this thread for "shoelace" or "paracord" you should see the dialogue between me and @WAM90 that shows my handle and then the one he made.

The only reason I took it off is I sometimes use my 20mm barrel coil to heat Quartz bangers and the added weight was tipping my micro dab rig over.

Top Bottom