Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

Def not a usage issue at all. When I use the Og handled bowl I get weak vapor. I used the glass bowl I have with the shower head upside down and boom. Also 710-740 with handled bowl and 640 with glass bowl @Vitolo the shower head needs to be upside down for the seal to be tight with glass bowl....
There is a reason for space between the bowl and head. That gap is meant for heat expansion so your head and bowl do not stick. I had thought you could not use the flowerpot stated in previous posts due to your allergies to the metal ?

xlr8shun

Based upon past experience, that status is in @NewVape710 ’s system, it does not mean the package is with the shipper, just that it is boxed, labeled and ready to go. Hopefully with all the 420 orders it is with the shipper, but that may not be the case.
correct, i find its fairly typical as they create the labels first, which then triggers the carrier to send an email even though they (USPS in this case) do not have the physical package yet. USPS tracking info reiterates the same. im assuming it'll go to the actual post office today, EOD and then since i happen to be located in the same state as newvape, i'm guessing it will take the rest of the week to travel up the state.

xlr8shun,
Reactions: YaMon

LabPong

There is a reason for space between the bowl and head. That gap is meant for heat expansion so your head and bowl do not stick. I had thought you could not use the flowerpot stated in previous posts due to your allergies to the metal ?

I think MileHighHuman and Zow237 are having issues with air leak from the bowl joint into the water unit? Not the flowerhead to the bowl?

LabPong,

Justpassedu

I think MileHighHuman and Zow237 are having issues with air leak from the bowl joint into the water unit? Not the flowerhead to the bowl?
Oh ok. I have noticed it may be dependent on the glass joint sometimes but not always. I have some glass my stems will fit perfect and others it can be slightly off and loose . Not all glass is made the same usually.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I am definitely interested in hearing the methods/water pieces/adapters/etc that are being used to create an unsatisfactory vapor density. It would also be helpful, to me at least, to know what we are comparing it to.

Vitolo

Vaporist
For the bowl, I prefer the originals best.
True they can stick when they are hot, but it is an easy cure by using a small glass adapter.
I use 14mm and 18mm, and for each I have an adapter.... 18m f to 18mm m
and 14 mm f to 18mm m.
There is no adjusting or air leaks of any type with these originals.
I also have a Panhead bowl with 18mm post, but it is rarely used except for during demos.
part 3031 (18m): https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-male-body-with-handle-1
part 3038 (14mm): https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-male-body-with-handle

Baron23

True they can stick when they are hot, but it is an easy cure by using a small glass adapter.

I also prefer my OG bowl to the Pan Head that I own. Mostly because its a slightly more shallow bowl and that works for how I like to vape.

I just put it in a drop down and then, since it will stick for me, I just pick up the whole drop down to empty the bowl. When it cools, the bowl comes right out of the drop down again without issue.

Works for me.

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
you know, i was just sitting here thinking to myself.. i wonder if my order will ship today, it feels like its been for ever.. then i thought, well i ordered thurs night, friday they were probably swamped, and who works on the weekends.. pffft ;)
then i checked my email, before 9am even, and i see...

Your NewVape order has shipped!

cant wait! hopefully before friday rolls around i'll be testing out my new showerhead!

thanks @NewVape710

Mine shipped today also, looking forward to this one.

I use 14mm and 18mm, and for each I have an adapter.... 18m f to 18mm m
and 14 mm f to 18mm m.
There is no adjusting or air leaks of any type with these originals.
I also have a Panhead bowl with 18mm post, but it is rarely used except for during demos.
part 3031 (18m): https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-male-body-with-handle-1
part 3038 (14mm): https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-male-body-with-handle
I grabbed a shovelhead, how are people liking those.

Last edited by a moderator:

MileHighHuman

Nope! Just was curious about the extra space between the showerhead and bowl. I understand its there in case of thermal expansion, but seems like it could be manufactured somewhat more snug just incase any extra oxygen is allowed into the vapor stream because of it.

Wobbly like this?

This is exactly what im speaking about!

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: graydeh1

graydeh1

Company Rep
Its a very dense cloud for just a short rip. Id say it looks like its its working great!

graydeh1,

graydeh1

Company Rep
Yeah if you can bop it around like that which would be worst case scenario and still get a super dense rip in less than 10 seconds.
This thing is beaster than Beast.

graydeh1

Company Rep
I reached across my shower head to grab a tool and I heard a sound like searing meat on a hot grill. Then I realized I suck my arm on top of the hot shower head at 750f. The funny thing is I really did not get burnt where it hurts at all. I can see where it fried my skin but it is the strangest burn I have ever had. I am thinking the high temp weirdly has something to do with why it did not produce a painful burn.

:ko:

The gaps will fill with reclaim and resin after a very short time (approx three bowls). No need to worry about any leaks. This is not an issue as you will soon see.

:2c:

I greatly prefer the panhead over the shovelhead.

I didn't have much knowledge on them so I grabbed what I thought was right I hope this Shovelhead works out for me.

I may have messed up my order I bought:

FlowerPot ShovelHead - Male Bowl (3097-KIT)

And

Flowerpot SiC Wrap-Around Head Set

With the lollicap carbcap.

I already have a 20 mm barrel coil enail.

I don't think that's enough to get me going? looks like I missed the body.

Last edited:
graydeh1,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I reached across my shower head to grab a tool and I heard a sound like searing meat on a hot grill. Then I realized I suck my arm on top of the hot shower head at 750f. The funny thing is I really did not get burnt where it hurts at all. I can see where it fried my skin but it is the strangest burn I have ever h

Bro, sorry to read this. Hope you heal without too much blistering. IF nothing else your new brand will show your dedication to the FlowerPot! Respect! -YaMon

graydeh1

Company Rep
Do the pan head and shovel head do the same job as the
FlowerPot 18mm Male Body ?

graydeh1,
Reactions: steama

Ville23

You did fine...I simply think the panhead is a better bowl because of the added mass and weight it does not get hot as fast and is easier to grab because of this. The handle helps but the panhead manages heat better imo.

Great to hear...I ordered the panhead just because I liked the looks of it more :cool:

Zow237

I put an eq screen in my bowl and turned the sh upside down and it fits perfectly in it and don't have to even hold it either. Boom

Zow237,
Reactions: steama

Vaporware

I know some of this was already said in recent posts, but I wanted to consolidate info on the adjustable bowls for new users, so here it is again:

If anyone thinks they’re getting legitimate leaks from the panhead or shovelhead, you can test it by covering the top of the bowl completely with your thumb or hand and trying to draw through it normally.

For me that shows no air leak, but if you do notice one and it’s not coming from something you set up incorrectly*, and if resin doesn’t quickly fill any tiny gap that’s there, you can use o-rings.

I don’t think anyone here has had to use o-rings with the final version of these bowls, but in an earlier test version a little airflow was possible for some people due to a slightly larger gap between the post and the hole in the bowl.

If you think you need to go that route, I believe there’s info on which o-rings worked well earlier in the thread, but my guess is most people seeing a difference in vapor density between bowls are getting it from the difference in height of the bowl, and we should be able to adjust for that by raising the temp of the head.

Anyone worrying about panhead vs shovelhead, other than a little mass like @steama said, it’s just a cosmetic difference. I have one of each and I’m happy with both (although I do want to try glass).

* If you’re not sure your panhead or shovelhead bowl is set up correctly, this video should help:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Do the pan head and shovel head do the same job as the
FlowerPot 18mm Male Body ?
Yes, except the FlowerPot 18MMMale body does it without adjustment, and perfectly each time.
Again... you must use a drop down or 18mm F to 18mm M to make release instant, so the expansion does not get you stuck.
Look ..... we each have developed preferences, and we each have a system that for us is foolproof.
This is mine:
FlowerPot 18mm Male Body, with one of these (I secured a few)
35hpypy.png

jfrsn

Guys I'm going to bite the bullet at full price, can anyone explain the difference between the showerhead and wrap around to someone who dabs and smokes flower just as much as one another.

I should mention I cannot afford both heads, so it needs to be one or the other.

Last edited:
Top Bottom