1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Vapologist

Vapologist HamsterDAMAGED

Ohhhh now I understand. You don't own cats!

[​IMG]

2. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

The stock controller ramps up/over shoots the heat to about 50-77 degrees F so the coil reaches a consistent usable temp quickly. If it did not do this.....you would wait much longer for it to be hot enough for the start of extraction.

I like that it does that.....does not take that long to get a stable temp to use....buy the time it is ready..I have prepared my load and readied my water unit.

mixchu69, btka, Alexis and 3 others like this.
  3. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

No cats here!!
    My dogs would make a meal of them!
    Also don't understand cats on counters, especially in the kitchen.

My dogs love my SH!!
    They will come and sit next to me and whine until I blow a bit of vapor around them. They sit for a bit and then go and lie down or bug the hell out of me to play with them! They really seem to prefer Indica or Indica hybrids for some reason.
    Bring out the Sativa and they just poke their heads in the room and leave, very strange!

I will do a short video of me wrenching on the cord for all to see how it works!

Alexis, KidFated., Yoduh and 7 others like this.
  4. Vapologist

Vapologist HamsterDAMAGED

Does anyone have their controller hookedup to a wifi-controlled power outlet?
    They do heat up pretty quickly...but I've been wanting to get hooked up to a wifi-controlled power outlet so at my last stoplight before I get home, I can get the FP ready to rock. Anyone doing this? Also, helps that...'did I leave the oven on?' moment.

VAPEHUNTER likes this.
  5. Easywider

Easywider Simple is the way

I have mine set up this way, it's really handy for sure! You can also create daily schedules to match your routines.

6. Tuck

Tuck Well-Known Member

I have thought about doing that so I can say Alexa turn on the Flower Pot.

KidFated., YaMon, NewVape420 and 2 others like this.
  7. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

I'm pretty sure @Justpassedu uses a smart outlet or something?

Sure he'll chime in eventually.

Anyway, this GAS wasn't eradicated with that purchase I made 2 weeks ago... Still looking at other things... I think a 12in can is too big for me, personally. I don't like how I have to regulate my breath in order to get a satisfying hit AND clear the pipe all in one go... anyway, I know people like the diffusion pump (FC710) for flavor with concentrates... but is there anyone using this for flower specifically?

8. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

I really like my straight fab for flower. The can is big but fills with vapor easily due to the fab section. It also clears really easily and uses very little water.

invertedisdead likes this.
  9. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Yes i been using one for some time now. Only for the on/off voice function. Have it paired with my HEx-Nail and i happen to have a Amazon Alexa and Google smart home in separate rooms and both can turn it on/off plus i can access the app and turn it on from anywhere so it is ready before i get home. Cool thing though, if you got a Hex-Nail they are working on some features that can be used to turn up temp or down or select certain temps and modes by voice that will be implemented shortly using a smart plug. So the entire Enail should be hands free shortly.

Alexis, NewVape420, Easywider and 6 others like this.
  10. VAPEHUNTER

VAPEHUNTER Well-Known Member

11. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

https://www.dhgate.com/product/ccg-glass-bongs-straight-fab-egg-with-quave/400355073.html

This one? I have the smaller one with the same perc and no fab... super small but the perc is pretty nice. This one is 2inches bigger I think? Maybe I'll go for it?

Also looking at this bc I have a coupon and it's on sale... https://www.thickassglass.com/colle...ine-diffuser-14mm-female?variant=588320800784

Alexis and pxl_jockey like this.
  12. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

Mine does the same thing. Won't leave me alone until she gets some vapor in her direction. I used to think she was upset my back was to her. NOPE, she just wants that sweet sweet FP vapor :spliff:

Alexis, Yoduh, Likes2vape and 10 others like this.
  13. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

;)
    :cheers:

muunch, Vitolo and Likes2vape like this.
  14. Likes2vape

I have a 9” straight fab from Hemping. Similar to what you linked to but with a bigger fab section. It gets dirty fast though.

I really like this from TAG https://www.thickassglass.com/colle...hole-fab-egg-14mm-female?variant=625505697808

Edit: here’s a link to the Hemping one I have https://m.dhgate.com/product/hempin...raight/401078156.html#s1-7-1;searl|2435475981

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Vitolo, pxl_jockey and muunch like this.
  15. just_the_flu

just_the_flu they say im crazy but i have a have a good time

...so my showerhead has become my exclusive vape for flowers... basically has been since day one... i have yet to dab off my showerhead, i wanted to keep her clean and pretty :D

...i have to admit i've only used my fp/wa once or twice since getting the SH... i prefer to dab off other devices which i have a few... yes i'm missing double deckers, i also much prefer to do them separately these days...

...as much as i try to force myself to use my "other vapes" it's too easy to just use the SH. turned my evo on lastnight, used my SH instead. Any other vape i go to use i default back to SH because of ease of use and it's fun to use as well... i even kept my sh powered off to force myself to use something else... fuck that! i waited the 5 min to use the SH instead :disgust:

Alexis, emmdeemo, Vitolo and 11 others like this.
  16. Likes2vape

I feel the same way about the dnail wraparound with SiC dish. I force myself to hit my other vapes including the showerhead but I always end up hitting the wraparound at the end. I have found I just prefer the wraparound to anything else.

17. VaporWare

VaporWare Well-Known Member

I have mine connected to an iHome (which is not Apple) branded outlet, and since I don’t currently have Siri/Google/Alexa set up at home I’m using an app called Wink to try to make sure it goes off when I leave.

For testing purposes I’ve been turning it off manually and then checking to see if the app killed the outlet...results have been mixed.

It’s definitely possible for it to work since it has worked for me, but more often than not I get a notification on my phone that Wink turned it off only to come home and find the outlet still on...

I’m not sure where the problem is, but especially if you’re using Wink I would do some testing before trusting it to automatically turn your FP off.

It does at least work fine when I’m home though and I just say “Hey Siri, turn on vaporizer.” Using one of the home controlling devices from Apple, Amazon or Google instead of Wink, I’d expect consistent performance but still test it to be sure.

Vitolo and Likes2vape like this.
  18. lazylathe

@just_the_flu @Likes2vape

Same situation here as well!
    I often enter the vape room and turn another vape on and while waiting, somehow the SH gets turned on.
    It usually heats before my other vapes, so it gets hit first and it's all sort of downhill from there!

It has to be the most widely suitable vaporizer out there at the moment!
    Hard to beat it on every front!

19. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

I've been switching back and forth between the Liger and the FP as I only have one 20mm coil atm. Every time I have to put the SH together it brings a smile to my face. If I take care of these 3 pieces of metal, they will medicate me for life. This really is the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Alexis, muunch, Vitolo and 7 others like this.
  20. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Hanging out in twaxtown, twisted sister maybe? double decker with sage n sour rosin dab and 0.15gr sage n sour flower, WA, did the hover method for wall to wall coverage like the local news room. Then, for the icing on the cake a dab of skunk XXX rosin.

Do as @Vitolo, FP to the max!

Alexis, muunch, Vitolo and 3 others like this.
  21. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

Except for efficiency? Since the SV4 HALVED your consumption yesterday? :brow:

Alexis, Vitolo and lazylathe like this.
  22. lazylathe

New vape signature as well but yes it has cut down my use a lot.
    I am sure the SH will do that again once I give it a break!
    I find if I use a vape for too long without switching, the effects slowly dwindle until I am almost impervious to the effects and use way too much for none to little effect.

I also think the SH is better overall due to excellent CS and continual upgrades and ease of use!

graydeh1, Shooby, Alexis and 9 others like this.
  23. NewVape420

NewVape420 Well-Known Member Company Rep

[​IMG]

Ohhh the beakers be bubblin'.

:rockon:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    graydeh1, ambertrichome, btka and 9 others like this.
  24. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

Such a f**kin tease!

25. WelshBrok

WelshBrok Enthusiast from the Signus 5 Expanse

NewVape420
    New Vape 420
    New Vape for 4/20?! :brow:

Vitolo, YaMon, muunch and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors