1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. mixchu69

mixchu69 Well-Known Member

Hi @lazylathe,
    was actually looking at this piece from @disGRUNTled. It doesnt look like it has as much diffusion as those mobius knockoffs (actually have the FC-187 but hate the mouthpiece)
    Looks like a showerhead

Alexis and lazylathe like this.
  2. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

There is nothing that can extract ground flower's potential, like the NewVape FlowerPot with the ShowerHead configuration!.... NOTHING!!

3. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

Okay, @Vitolo dear sir, you ^ have my attention! Since my lurking days when I first read your story and reading your posts, I really respect your thoughts and breadth of your experience, like many members here. I know you give your honest, measured opinion on vapes/grinders/whatever and you're not prone to making statements like the one above and other recent posts in this thread. I honestly can't recall reading this strong an endorsement for a specific device from you before. Is this true or am I forgetting one? NewVape should quote your post on the Showerhead's main page imo. It doesn't get much better!

4. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Thank you!

GreenHopper, Morty, YaMon and 4 others like this.
  5. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

Well said @pxl_jockey !:tup:
    @Vitolo , excatly what he said. I still get the same cedit though right?;)
    Haha, seriously though pxl's words mirror my own sentiments here exactly and I couldn't agree more. I told my mum all about your story and how you are monster experienced and knowledgable on vaporizers and medical cannabis.

And I told her how you don't talk shit, know your shit, and your word is as highly regarded and respected as anybodies, then I read her your posts in this thread.
    She is really enjoying the Showerhead I gave her, and is still amazed at how much she feels it has changed her life.

However Vitolo, do remeber that I can't use the Flowerpot myself, so don't rub it in TOO much- I'm currently having to make do with the "lowly" Elebv8r.:tup:

6. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8221F7nQK6

7. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

A lot can be said about the SH but having changed my focus to concentrates lately, the WA setup with the dnail halo of your choice is just a killer setup for static low temp dabs! Granted you can get the same thing with a regular non NV/FP base but having that massive heater pouring steady temps to your dish, you could drop ice cold dabs in there and its going to maintain it's temperature.

I have been roaming the PID between 525F and 590F, and find a lot to like about the different temperatures for dabbing. I do need to go back and rediscover some things, like what temp the oil starts to taste burnt, I enjoyed that discovery with the SH and flowers, finding the upper and lower limits.

GreenHopper, Morty, Alexis and 3 others like this.
  8. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

The FlowerPot with Showerhead configuration has left me able to reach a great variety of Concentrate levels, while never leaving the efficiency of an all FlowerPot level of ground bud!

9. disGRUNTled

disGRUNTled Well-Known Member

Yeah mang, the combination of the FP + the grind from the Chewy 2 you do not need much flower to get high AF the size of the EQ basket is perfect.

Current situation
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click to play YouTube Video

10. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

Ha!

@Baron23 not to belabor this, but simply because you have not seen visble damage to lesser connectors does not mean current flow is not being restricted. The bigger the conductor the less the resistance. I do like to be redundant, in other words I do not wish to be #FlowerLess.. that means I need a spare coil, a spare PID and a spare glass piece. Knowing what you have conveyed about the connectors will be very helpful to me and others.

Yes, it's physics! I'm no physicist! If you put a space heater on a long thin extension cord the cord will get warm, this is a result of the conductor being too small.. and can be very dangerous where that heats turns to fire.. I highly doubt this would happen to a coil.. but they should not be left unattended.

@psychonaut Thanks man! I was wondering about forming a handle that would hold a battery pack, a PID, Flip out stand and a coil. I was wondering how much draw there was. I think the load is too high to be practical, but would need duration along with wattage and then an electrical engineer to assist!

You're not kidding, I thought it was dead all weekend. Nothing changed here all weekend, honestly I came an looked! Where'd all these posts come from!

Perhaps I'm spending too much time with the FlowerPot?

As stated, I like redundancy and there is a valid reason to understand the connectors. I carry jumper cables, but I also have AAA!

@disGRUNTled thanks, I need to order some of those! #FlowerPower!

11. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Not possible.

12. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

huge +1

i really love this thing.

just to make this post not purely fanboyshit, can we prod some more about the vrod @NewVape420 ? Is there any more details Edwyn is willing to share? pictures? progress? I don't care too much about the eta. That it exists is enough but I want MOOOOOOORE.

also going to assume glass bowl hype quelled bc CNY and stuff. I'm personally not trying to use colored chinaglass and will wait til an official (or more suitable, all glass cheapo) option is readily available. I want all glass... Otherwise I feel the Ti bowls still work great...

Had my errlectric Ti double weave screens for 5ish (maybe more?) months now and just do a soak in iso maybe weekly then blow em using my lungs and they usually come out 90% clean after an 8hr soak... which is good enough for my lazy ass. can tell they fit loose in my shovelhead but it still works so i don't care.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  13. biohacker

biohacker rosin nation

Just curious, buy why? I've been using china glass (Blaze) with some heady colour in the perk and neck for years. Does it break easier or something?

just_the_flu likes this.
  14. btka

btka Well-Known Member

@disGRUNTled and @lazylathe does the eq basket also fit in the 14mm bowl... are you using the 18mm bowl...
    would the eq basket fit in this bowl https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-male-body-with-handle

BTW now I need something new for my portable needs... my grasshoppers are collecting dust since my showerhead arrived... too much draw restriction (after using the sh) and not such big clouds like from the sh...
    I nearly used my ghs for 2 years now as my daily drivers (also at home)... never thought there is something better.... but now I need something portable with low draw restriction and big clouds with no hassle...
    hmmm someone any suggestions?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  15. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

@btka

I use an EQ bowl in all of my New Vape bowls. They fit really well a day should work in all their bowls.

GreenHopper, Hogni, Morty and 3 others like this.
  16. btka

btka Well-Known Member

thank you!

ok thought the diameter of the 14mm is smaller then the 18mm (where you put the eq basket/ bowl - as seen in disgruntleds photos)

17. biohacker

biohacker rosin nation

Not sure if you're into concentrates but I have recently discovered that disposable distillate vape pens have completely cured my portable VAS. :2c:

GreenHopper, Alexis, Morty and 5 others like this.
  18. btka

btka Well-Known Member

where I live we have not such vape pens... but I am sure if it was available in my country it would maybe cure my vas for portables... we only have cbd crystals, cbd hash and cbd flowers thc is under 0.3% (if it is above it is illegal ) (finding a real good portable which is compareable to some fantastic desktops like the sh is very difficult)

GreenHopper, Alexis, Morty and 2 others like this.
  19. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

I have both 14 and 18mm bowls and all use the EQ basket, Shovelhead and Panhead.
    I also have the 14mm stubby bowl that also fits the EQ basket perfectly.
    All of them are the same diameter for similar performance.

20. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

The crafty is a beast for portable flower vape. I've had mine since it was released and have sent it in 3 times for replacement (yeah not good but!), this last one is working great for over a year. I generally do full bowl loads (0.25-0.3gr), the flavor dwindles after the 2nd hit but the medication level is on par with my SH. The crafty is expensive, so perhaps one of the crafty-like devices would be suitable though I have no experience with them.

21. biohacker

biohacker rosin nation

WOW! Something I have NEVER seen before!

Not only is it very difficult, it's impossible IMO.

22. NewVape420

NewVape420 Well-Known Member Company Rep

Sorry all, but it's more likely that the thread will see it the day it goes on sale or shortly beforehand. We hope you understand! As for progress I'd say this is still months away, the vapelab is in heavy use testing of all iterations, computations, vaporizations and whutnot.

This isn't a replacement for either the SH or WA, but a third option. Many people really like the hole pattern on the WA as it fits their needs/glass/draw rate/bowl diameter the best. The goal is to have options available for whatever style you want!

23. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

If it's tested, and lead free, I'd be (more) open to it. I already know I'm too lazy to test it myself and plus I think those colors don't look good (lol)

I also would prefer all glass if I'm going out of my way to use glass. Yeah the screen may not make much of a difference, but then why did I just go on a wild goose chase to find a glass bowl that I could jury rig into working? lol

24. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

Hard choice, i am a bit in the same boat. While the GH is great in theory, i just can t stand the draw restriction, the ultra short Battery life and the "not soooo great" reliability.
    I don t think there is a portable which really is on the same level as the FP.
    Low draw restriction, big clouds, no hassle: i would carful recommend the Mighty (or perhaps crafty for on the go) as it ticks these boxes and "just works" but it s not that i love my Mighty, it s more loke i appreciate it.
    Personally i d love something more stealth for on the go which can do big on demand hits, perhaps something for a BoxMod but till now i didn t find it.
    Pens would be great, sucks to be in prohibition land.....
    Good luck on your search, if you find the appropiate SH companion let us know... :bowdown:

Have a great day!

25. btka

btka Well-Known Member

https://cbd-store.ch/cbd-bluten.html -„Äč cbd hash (yesterday I have seen also cbd temple hash (think it is also from swiss industrial hemp) ... prohibition makes people do such things haha..

BTW I am waiting for the fp sh glass bowl... will also purchase a stand and so... but waiting formthe glass bowls so I do not have to pay shipping twice..

lazylathe, GreenHopper, Hogni and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors