Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alexis

Hey guys, man I've been SO tempted to hit my mum's FP while I wait for my Herbo. Loving the Elev8r effects still, but Im just itching for an eyes closed top desktop to match.
None do atm so until then, Im drawn each day like a magnet to the Elev8r, but the daily torch ritual wears me out.

I may cave in and use the SH at some point just for a difference, even if only a one-off.
You guys sure tempt me anyway, I was so gutted when it didn't work for me and I couldn't contribute here anymore- (that's probably why I derail abour the supplements etc) ;)

One day, maybe soon, who knows? I may be able to use the Showerhead if things keep going right from here and crazy allergies resolve.
Until then, bring on Digi-Ti!:)

HD Springer

Here lately I’ve been using my WA with the SiC. I’ve noticed I enjoy the double decker hits more with the WA then I was the SH. The SH always cashed the herb before I was done with all the concentrates. It was always a bit of a challenge to get everything to be done at the same time. With the WA I can take my time especially with the low temp concentrate hits. I love this vaporizer no matter what set up I use. It just keeps pumping out the thickest most tastiest vapor that I’ve ever witnessed.

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
Here lately I’ve been using my WA with the SiC. I’ve noticed I enjoy the double decker hits more with the WA then I was the SH. The SH always cashed the herb before I was done with all the concentrates. It was always a bit of a challenge to get everything to be done at the same time. With the WA I can take my time especially with the low temp concentrate hits. I love this vaporizer no matter what set up I use. It just keeps pumping out the thickest most tastiest vapor that I’ve ever witnessed.

I just did my first double decker through the SH, I use my nail at 710F and my draw speed was faster than when I do just dabs or flower through it. The bowl was good for a few hits still, not even dark brown when it's uncapped without dabs. :ko:

metaknight,

Baron23

I have been using my OG SH a lot lately and loving it. I do have a Pan Head but the main reasons I like the OG are:

1. Bowl depth is shallower than the Pan/Shovel heads. Deeper bowl was by request from users, but I like putting .1-.12 g and killing it in two draws, stir, and a clean up draw. I prefer to load more bowls than have a bigger load but that's just personal preference.

2. It sticks in my drop down....absolutely do not want to get into all that again, but in my drop down it sticks and I like that because it gives me a large handle by which to empty the bowl and keeps my fingers away from hot Ti. Works for me.

I run at 660-670 F and cap always.

Vapor through my 65 mm stemless can (with water only just over the perc) is very smooth and thick. Everything I want in vapor.

Not sure what to do with my Pan Head set...ain't getting used very much. Probably just hold onto it. Never can tell what the future will bring! haha

Justpassedu

newb question:
I have the FP wtih the showerhead for flower..i understand i can double decker and drop dabs on the top portion. if i wanted to get a SIC dish. could i just get the dish or would i need the sic wrap around kit.

https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-sic-wrap-around-set probably best to get this that way i dont have to change out parts
You would need the actual wrap around to fit a dish. The Shower head is only for titanium dabs, there is no option to fit a Sic or quartz head on it. Your link would be what you need.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: lazylathe

JibbsIsMe

You would need the actual wrap around to fit a dish. The Shower head is only for titanium dabs, there is no option to fit a Sic or quartz head on it. Your link would be what you need.

I thought you could just get these:
  • FlowerPot 20mm Wrap-Around Center Post (3062)
  • Silicon Carbide (SiC) Dish (9174)
Since the Showerhead kit already comes with these:
  • 20mm Center Post Coil Nut (3066)
  • Coil Cover (3061)
  • 20mm Coil Nut (3066) - I assume this is equivalent to "Dish Retention Nut"?
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just submitted an order with the Showerhead kit plus the two items above, and will need to cancel if that's the case.

Also, was I supposed to receive an order confirmation email? I haven't received any emails from NewVape yet. I sent emails Feb 21, Feb 24, and today, but I haven't gotten any replies at all. I can't tell if they're sending emails that I'm not getting (they aren't in my spam folder), or if they just haven't sent any emails to me. To be honest, both options are concerning :(

Last edited:
JibbsIsMe,

Justpassedu

Hmmm, I would try sending another email and if you do not hear back by tomorrow try shooting @NewVape420 a pm, He can probably help you out and check on everything. As for the parts you had listed the Wrap around center post (3026) is the new style post so it will fit the 20mm coil nut that comes with the showerhead , you are correct. I had forgot they re-did that part to except the the 20mm coil nut so thank you for that and @hoyo77 if you have the sh now you could just grab part # 3062 and a sic dish and use the nut from your Sh if you wanted to save a few $. @JibbsIsMe what was being asked was if the Sic dish will fit the Showerhead and it will not.

JibbsIsMe

Hmmm, I would try sending another email and if you do not hear back by tomorrow try shooting @NewVape420 a pm, He can probably help you out and check on everything. As for the parts you had listed the Wrap around center post (3026) is the new style post so it will fit the 20mm coil nut that comes with the showerhead , you are correct. I had forgot they re-did that part to except the the 20mm coil nut so thank you for that and @hoyo77 if you have the sh now you could just grab part # 3062 and a sic dish and use the nut from your Sh if you wanted to save a few $. @JibbsIsMe what was being asked was if the Sic dish will fit the Showerhead and it will not.

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the info, I'm glad I didn't mess up my order lol

I was hoping to add a second coil to my order, since from the little I've read here it's usually the first thing that needs to be replaced. If NewVape doesn't get back to me in time and ships my order before I can add a coil, is that something I can get on DHGate, or are these coils specially designed by NewVape?

JibbsIsMe,

Justpassedu

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the info, I'm glad I didn't mess up my order lol

I was hoping to add a second coil to my order, since from the little I've read here it's usually the first thing that needs to be replaced. If NewVape doesn't get back to me in time and ships my order before I can add a coil, is that something I can get on DHGate, or are these coils specially designed by NewVape?
Yw man. The coil usually is 1st to go but they also in my experience last a few years, i guess it is just luck when it comes to coil. If you got the Enail from NV i suggest getting the coil from them also as i am unsure if you could find a coil with the same pin layout on dhgate as the Nv enail uses. I would not say they are specially designed for new vape they just use a different pin layout than most coils and also lock into the actual Enail a different way but there fitment with the Fp is spot on.

Justpassedu,

Vaporware

Since the D-Nail dish crowd hasn’t chimed in yet, I think it’s worth pointing out for the potential wrap-around buyers that there is also a WA head that fits D-Nail dishes. Some people prefer the cheaper and smaller dishes NV sells, but if you’re really into concentrates it’s worth considering which one fits you best.

If you’re interested, the D-Nail WA is in the FlowerPot parts section of NewVape’s site. I believe it still uses the smaller nut, so you’d need to get the right nut and get dishes from D-Nail to go that way.

Vaporware,
Reactions: Hogni

Justpassedu

Since the D-Nail dish crowd hasn’t chimed in yet, I think it’s worth pointing out for the potential wrap-around buyers that there is also a WA head that fits D-Nail dishes. Some people prefer the cheaper and smaller dishes NV sells, but if you’re really into concentrates it’s worth considering which one fits you best.

If you’re interested, the D-Nail WA is in the FlowerPot parts section of NewVape’s site. I believe it still uses the smaller nut, so you’d need to get the right nut and get dishes from D-Nail to go that way.
The nut supplied with the Dnail wrap around dish will work with fine with any of the Dnail Halos . In fact its the nut that comes with the dnail halos that does not work on the FP. So Nv includes one that will work.

Vaporware

The nut supplied with the Dnail wrap around dish will work with fine with any of the Dnail Halos . In fact its the nut that comes with the dnail halos that does not work on the FP. So Nv includes one that will work.

Sorry, I was referring to the 16mm Coil Nut (9174) for ShowerHead users who only have the 20mm Coil Nut (3066). Only having the SH I wasn’t thinking about the nut on top of the WAs.

The post (3075 for 20mm coils) does come with the “dish retainer nut” anyway, so the coil nut is the only one we have to worry about. :)

subway13029

I got my auberins rdk 200 yesterday with 20mm coil and first off i love the coil because right at the "handle" it has a downward angle from the metal to the coil and it allows the showerhead to sit perfectly on the bowl, and not slightly angled. Heats up a lil slower than the china controller but temps seem much more stable and accurate and i got better extraction and bigger hits at the same temp..i cant wait to get off work for more experimenting..

Justpassedu

Nice, hows coil fitment ? does it hug the post tightly and does the coil touch the top & bottom well ? Wondering for other inquiring members. Glad you are enjoying it man. The Sh is a beast.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been using the showerhead for flower all day, with no water in my bubbler.
I just purse my lips a bit to slow the draw and emulate water resistance... if things get too cloudy too fast, I just open my lips and draw a bit faster.
Blubbler is getting a bit yellowed, but there is no goo left behind in the water... most goods are in me. (I like that).
I Also like the flavors.
Each strain, FlowerPotted dry lets the full flavor come through at once ... while rapidly filling your medicinal needs.

LabPong

I am missing my flowerpot after sending it in for service/replacement. I miss one hits the most with it...the ease of getting same flavor draw after draw.....I really enjoy that. I usually end up getting a lighter 2nd draw to finish off the load. That is what this vape excels at and I do not get that with my other vapes. Closest thing to combusting one hits in water.

Hurry NewVape hurry......lol Hope they see quickly the problem and get a return shipment out like yesterday...haaaa

Danksta

I am missing my flowerpot after sending it in for service/replacement. I miss one hits the most with it...the ease of getting same flavor draw after draw.....I really enjoy that. I usually end up getting a lighter 2nd draw to finish off the load. That is what this vape excels at and I do not get that with my other vapes. Closest thing to combusting one hits in water.

Hurry NewVape hurry......lol Hope they see quickly the problem and get a return shipment out like yesterday...haaaa

Which part failed? The controller?

Danksta,
Reactions: btka

hoyo77

Slow but good!! That about sums up my experience with customer service with these guys. Not complaining i completely understand they are a small shop...hell i waited almost 2 years for a custom log vape!! Anyways they messed up my order shipped me the wrong glass..i informed them...he emailed may saying they had hired a new guy in training and he put the wrong glass in my order...shipped out my replacement glass and told me to keep the one that came with it. now i got 2 glass pieces...LAWD!!!!!!!

Top Bottom