Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
@hoyo77 here's a stand I made. A lag bolt into a piece of wood with a brass plumbing fitting and bolt shored up to the head. Free solution!

Hey! You have a quartz dish, do you happen to have a SiC dish as well?

Hi friends, new FP SH owner here. Sorry for the noob question but I'm only halfway searching through the 355 pages and have a question: is Ti (SH) an inferior surface to dab on, and why? Is it a clean/purity issue or flavor profile? Or both? Loving the SH for flowers so far but wondering if dabs/double deckers on it are somehow considered lesser.

Hello! I just recently got the FP as well, I got both the SH and the SiC dish options, I have no problems with taste on just the SH surface other than it leaks a lot of vapor/smoke until you cap it or pull hard enough before you cap it. I do prefer dabbing on a SiC dish, it's a deeper dish and I like that about it. It's closer to the air intake. If you use mostly flower you shouldn't worry about spending the extra $50 unless you really like swapping out the inserts like me :lol:

Last edited:

Likes2vape

Every month or couple of months I bust out all my other vapes and have a vape day where I use all the vapes I own. I always use the Flowerpot last as it just totally out performs all my other vapes. I am a cloud chaser and what really matters to me are fat bong rips and there’s nothing out there I have tried that can compare to the flowerpot. It is the one vape that all my friends really like, a couple of them won’t do double deckers as it is just to much for them. They end up passing out on the couch afterwards and they are heavy bong smokers and do dabs as well. :rockon::clap: No matter which flowerpot you have it is the best vaporizer out imo.:love::bowdown::love:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hovering the WA head about 1mm down over the FP rim (versus letting it rest naturally) is allowing me to get full extraction uncapped at 800F across the screens surface area like a SH! I completely cleared a 0.1gr bowl without stirring. Forgive me if this was already discovered, I feel like I just discovered the wheel.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hovering the WA head about 1mm down over the FP rim (versus letting it rest naturally) is allowing me to get full extraction uncapped at 800F across the screens surface area like a SH! I completely cleared a 0.1gr bowl without stirring. Forgive me if this was already discovered, I feel like I just discovered the wheel.
I found the same.. but for the same reason hesitated to mention this.
I love the 18MM Male Body bowl best of all, and so am willing to use a glass adapter to use it.
The Panhead with post, in my opinion, requires the posts top ring to be level with the "funnel" that is present in the Panhead.
When I rest it down naturally on the post, the result is an area around the screens edge that never takes the heat.
I agree with @psychonaut 's findings
(I even like the 14MM male body used with a 14mm f to 18mm male expander better)
The metal is thinner and so conducts heat faster and more evenly, than my Panhead with 18mm post, so it has become my preferred set-up.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
It was an accident in how I discovered it, I did my first 0.1gr bowl, and being at 800F you have a clear distinction between the herb in the center of the bowl vs the outer layer, the outer layer is untouched nearly. So I started drawing before the head completely rested and I noticed a big cloud come up and then thin out as I rested the head. When I brought the head back up to just covering the FP rim, the vapor filled the can again. So I tested it with a new 0.1gr load and i'll be damned if it's not nice chocolate brown from edge to center BABY!

lazylathe

Almost there...
It was an accident in how I discovered it, I did my first 0.1gr bowl, and being at 800F you have a clear distinction between the herb in the center of the bowl vs the outer layer, the outer layer is untouched nearly. So I started drawing before the head completely rested and I noticed a big cloud come up and then thin out as I rested the head. When I brought the head back up to just covering the FP rim, the vapor filled the can again. So I tested it with a new 0.1gr load and i'll be damned if it's not nice chocolate brown from edge to center BABY!

We might need a bowl with pegs around the edges to raise the SH and introduce slightly more air to the mix!

Baron23

My coil cover has started turning that blue/purple colour.i didnt realise that would happen,i thought those i had seen in photos and videos were produced that colour so i was a bit dissapointed when i got mine and it was its normal colour.its lovely colour now.
Hi Larry - Wow mine has not done that.

What temp are you running at?

Baron23,

Likes2vape

I like to hover it too.

Edit : oops thought you were talking about the carb cap and not the head. :bang:

Last edited:

hoyo77

I blew it on the first hit, you can see the WA head sliding down on the FP, like a natural motion. I have to retrain myself, and besides it's 8PM I'm faded. The 2nd hit I got right though.

ah so you are just bareley putting the nail on...just enough so you can extract the vapor.

hoyo77,
Reactions: Hogni

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
ah so you are just bareley putting the nail on...just enough so you can extract the vapor.

Sort of, mostly just enough to prevent excess air leakage. The goal has been to try and get a more stable temperature of air over the entire surface of the screen versus how it when the WA head is rested ontop of the FP as normal. That creates a much hotter center spot due to the distance between the herb and the air outlet holes among other things I am sure I have no idea about.

hoyo77

Sort of, mostly just enough to prevent excess air leakage. The goal has been to try and get a more stable temperature of air over the entire surface of the screen versus how it when the WA head is rested ontop of the FP as normal. That creates a much hotter center spot due to the distance between the herb and the air outlet holes among other things I am sure I have no idea about.
so some type of riser would be of great benefit then

hoyo77,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Sure, or a deeper bowl. For me personally it's not difficult to hover it, that combined with draw speed and all the other tricks, you can pretty much get exactly what you want.

hoyo77

Sure, or a deeper bowl. For me personally it's not difficult to hover it, that combined with draw speed and all the other tricks, you can pretty much get exactly what you want.
yeah i am very glad i made the decision to buy this beast!! arrived saturday and i am enjoying it a lot. i can see where varying the nail distance or deep bowl would help. i have been vaping around 650 and small doses.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Been vaping at 555-600 lately and getting wrecked! :science: @Danksta That low temp terpene modulation is something else!

Did a bowl of double tangie banana flower with a scoop of Mango Kush terp infused CBD isolate and a dollop of super lemon haze flower rosin :p:whoa::p:whoa::p:whoa: even at 555F there was plenty of vapor, and the taste was out of this world!!

biohacker

I would recommend the SiC dish, it is more durable, 1/4 the price and IMO comparable in flavor.

SiC also doesn't need as high of a temperature as sapphire to function ideally and vaporizes quicker. You can also torch the SiC, not so with sapphire. SiC kicks Sapphire's ass for thermal shock durability.

Did a bowl of double tangie banana flower with a scoop of Mango Kush terp infused CBD isolate and a dollop of super lemon haze flower rosin :p:whoa::p:whoa::p:whoa: even at 555F there was plenty of vapor, and the taste was out of this world!!

:mmmm:

Last edited:
Top Bottom