• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Is anyone else using the wraparound on 777 or higher? At those temps I can pretty much use just like the showerhead and just use breath control to control vapor density. I still like to use the carb cap at times to really thicken the vapor up but I just hover it over the top or cap for like a second at the beginning and again at the end.

I run my WA for flower only uncapped at 800F, havent really over-roasted a 0.07gr load in the OG FP. I feel thje extraction is on par with SH but I do believe an insert or micro bowl @NewVape710 @NewVape420 would basically achieve that.

biohacker

We hear ya, and we'll hopefully have something sooner than later! While you can easily microdose with the standard bowls, we get that some users would like to further customize their experience based on head type, draw rate, glass, etc.

This is what keeps drawing me back to NewVape! Microdose bowl, glass bowl, 3rd head.... you keep dangling that carrot!!! :tup:

Justpassedu

If you could take your FP into the woods, or the beach, or anywhere you'd like to use it without connection to the power grid, wouldja?
Summer back yard bbq's with friends would be perfect. I had done it once or twice using a buddies battery pack with a plug but it only stayed on for around 2hrs until the battery had died. Also we sometimes go to the off-road beach and it would be perfect for that.

@jerseydvd if you already have a enail , 20mm coil and glass , the bare minimum would be a head/nut , stand and carb cap + bowl to get by.

Stand : https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-stand-debowler

Head/Nut/Coil Cover Combo assuming you want the shower head or you can go with a wrap around : https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-combo-20mm-2

Bowl : ( There are many to choose from 14mm or 18mm male or female ) this is just a example : https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-shovelhead-male

Carb Cap : https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-carb-cap-1

Than there are other options that just add to the experience such as the handle for your enail if you want it , dab tool holders , different heads and bowls, stands and carb caps.

Last edited:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
If you could take your FP into the woods, or the beach, or anywhere you'd like to use it without connection to the power grid, wouldja?

...does a bear shit in the woods?

...no offence @NewVape420 , you must be high to ask such a silly question around here :rofl::evil:

...jokes... jokes... the questions should be WHO WOULDN'T? because they just lost their FP privileges :lmao:

NewVape420

Company Rep
Hell yeah!!! Why do you ask? Is there a portable on the horizon in the near future?

Not on the horizon so much(we have other things that are!) but its something that we're looking at. The power requirements are INSANE when you unplug. 'Portable' probably isn't the right word, we're just investigating alternate power sources.

Just trying to stay one step ahead of Mr. Musk! He's admitted to being a fan of psychedelics so I can't imagine he's too far from the vape at any given moment...

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Not on the horizon so much(we have other things that are!) but its something that we're looking at. The power requirements are INSANE when you unplug. 'Portable' probably isn't the right word, we're just investigating alternate power sources.

Just trying to stay one step ahead of Mr. Musk! He's admitted to being a fan of psychedelics so I can't imagine he's too far from the vape at any given moment...

Cool I just ordered mine yesterday and can’t wait for to come in. Looking forward to purchasing all the new things lined up!!!

Vaporware

I’d be very interested too! When I bought it I actually went looking for battery powered enail controllers, but all I found was proprietary stuff that wouldn’t work for the FP.

If you do get this project going, here are a few things I’d pay attention to:

1. Portability. If it’s easily transportable in a small package it will be taken out more often.

2. Heat retention. I think most of us leave our FPs on for as long as we might be using them which means quick on-demand use, but potentially a lot of wasted energy. Especially outside in the cold and/or wind.

I’d look for a way to insulate it while on but not in active use to lower heat dissipation and lower power consumption. This might also help with number 3!

3. If you’re using it while out somewhere, you may not have much warning before you want or have to move. Having a safe way to store it for transport without waiting for it to fully cool would make a big difference in usability in many situations.

I know this isn’t a top priority, but if you come up with good solutions, or if you want more help and feedback from us, a lot of us will be happy to buy/help with it!

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
portable-desks.jpeg

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
No joke, some rich oligarch 'that cares about poor people' chould make portable homes for people the do not get paid a living wage for a forty-hour week while working at walmart, in the richest nation on Earth. Fuck healthcare...that shit's gone. lol!

Call it the 'Foldable 'Forty-Hour' Cardboard Home'. Foldable down to the about size of a shopping cart. You know the ones.

:p

I have no idea what your talking about. But probably true.

hqdefault.jpg

Danksta

If someone put in the R&D (hopefull NV ofc) and had Showerheads made out of quartz we could just torch our heaters.

I really think this idea should be explored now that we got a similar vape in the Elev8r. That thing functions so nice and soon they will have a quartz heater.

I have no doubt a quartz SH would be better @NewVape420 :D

NewVape420

Company Rep
If someone put in the R&D (hopefull NV ofc) and had Showerheads made out of quartz we could just torch our heaters.

I really think this idea should be explored now that we got a similar vape in the Elev8r. That thing functions so nice and soon they will have a quartz heater.

I have no doubt a quartz SH would be better @NewVape420 :D
This was discussed many pages back.

goodpunk6

Well, I finally did it. I landed myself in the hospital with a 2nd degree burn. I tried to pick up the debowler like a wine glass by the post that reads HOT. yeah not too smart. Percocets and 2 days off of work will have to do. I love my FP, but now I'm totally scared of it. I mean I absolutely love my FP. I'm pretty sure I'll have it into my old age. But it's gonna have to sit for a while. I'm all traumatized and shit.
8765418095019678126%253Faccount_id%253D0

Vitolo

Vaporist
I could set out a folding table, as @Vapologist spoke of earlier.
I leave home rarely though... and the level of medication that I feel using the FlowerPot
with the Showerhead for bud, really indicates that home is the safest place for me to be.
A very novel question, though.
@NewVape420 ... you're always thinking!

Well, I finally did it. I landed myself in the hospital with a 2nd degree burn. I tried to pick up the debowler like a wine glass by the post that reads HOT. yeah not too smart. Percocets and 2 days off of work will have to do. I love my FP, but now I'm totally scared of it. I mean I absolutely love my FP. I'm pretty sure I'll have it into my old age. But it's gonna have to sit for a while. I'm all traumatized and shit.
You will heal emotionally fast (physically also). We here at my home are sending emotionally healing energy.
You have learned a hard lesson, that will have you much more focused when using this tool.
Sorry for the temporary trauma.
You are strong, and it will pass.

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep

szai

Woah I thought the BMW X3 was a bad accessory for the sv3. It now seems I got off easy! Good luck with the recovery! I bet your back to hitting it like a champ in no time!

1 of 4 I got yesterday.

68xS0Jt.jpg

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Shit, I think I'd have to confront my fear head on because with that kind of pain I'd be needing a flowerpot rip!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

goodpunk6

I could set out a folding table, as @Vapologist spoke of earlier.
I leave home rarely though... and the level of medication that I feel using the FlowerPot
with the Showerhead for bud, really indicates that home is the safest place for me to be.
A very novel question, though.
@NewVape420 ... you're always thinking!

You will heal emotionally fast (physically also). We here at my home are sending emotionally healing energy.
You have learned a hard lesson, that will have you much more focused when using this tool.
Sorry for the temporary trauma.
You are strong, and it will pass.

Thanks so much for this. I really wish you and your clan all the best. Thanks again.

Damn @goodpunk6 sorry to hear you got burned. Once the fingers are healed up a touch you could look into using some thermal gloves until you feel comfortable again.

https://www.amazon.com/BruellaTM-Re...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0XEMYRG4GKFQW66C0MXY

"★ MULTI-PURPOSE & VERSATILE: They’re just perfect for the fireplace, bonfires, grilling, cooking, baking, broiling, handling that hot topper, and much more!"

81AWqteTxGL._SL1500_.jpg

Yup, my inner circle here have already suggested getting something like this. A fine idea.

Woah I thought the BMW X3 was a bad accessory for the sv3. It now seems I got off easy! Good luck with the recovery! I bet your back to hitting it like a champ in no time!

1 of 4 I got yesterday.

68xS0Jt.jpg

Yeah burns suck. Not fun at all.

Shit, I think I'd have to confront my fear head on because with that kind of pain I'd be needing a flowerpot rip!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thanks so much for that. I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom