• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

NewVape420

Company Rep
can we prod some more about the vrod? Is there any more details Edwyn is willing to share? pictures? progress?

Sorry all, but it's more likely that the thread will see it the day it goes on sale or shortly beforehand. We hope you understand! As for progress I'd say this is still months away, the vapelab is in heavy use testing of all iterations, computations, vaporizations and whutnot.

This isn't a replacement for either the SH or WA, but a third option. Many people really like the hole pattern on the WA as it fits their needs/glass/draw rate/bowl diameter the best. The goal is to have options available for whatever style you want!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Just curious, buy why? I've been using china glass (Blaze) with some heady colour in the perk and neck for years. Does it break easier or something?

If it's tested, and lead free, I'd be (more) open to it. I already know I'm too lazy to test it myself and plus I think those colors don't look good (lol)

I also would prefer all glass if I'm going out of my way to use glass. Yeah the screen may not make much of a difference, but then why did I just go on a wild goose chase to find a glass bowl that I could jury rig into working? lol

Doktor Dub

@disGRUNTled and @lazylathe does the eq basket also fit in the 14mm bowl... are you using the 18mm bowl...
would the eq basket fit in this bowl https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-male-body-with-handle

BTW now I need something new for my portable needs... my grasshoppers are collecting dust since my showerhead arrived... too much draw restriction (after using the sh) and not such big clouds like from the sh...
I nearly used my ghs for 2 years now as my daily drivers (also at home)... never thought there is something better.... but now I need something portable with low draw restriction and big clouds with no hassle...
hmmm someone any suggestions?

Hard choice, i am a bit in the same boat. While the GH is great in theory, i just can t stand the draw restriction, the ultra short Battery life and the "not soooo great" reliability.
I don t think there is a portable which really is on the same level as the FP.
Low draw restriction, big clouds, no hassle: i would carful recommend the Mighty (or perhaps crafty for on the go) as it ticks these boxes and "just works" but it s not that i love my Mighty, it s more loke i appreciate it.
Personally i d love something more stealth for on the go which can do big on demand hits, perhaps something for a BoxMod but till now i didn t find it.
Pens would be great, sucks to be in prohibition land.....
Good luck on your search, if you find the appropiate SH companion let us know... :bowdown:

Have a great day!

btka

WOW! Something I have NEVER seen before!

https://cbd-store.ch/cbd-bluten.html -》 cbd hash (yesterday I have seen also cbd temple hash (think it is also from swiss industrial hemp) ... prohibition makes people do such things haha..

BTW I am waiting for the fp sh glass bowl... will also purchase a stand and so... but waiting formthe glass bowls so I do not have to pay shipping twice..

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
There is nothing that can extract ground flower's potential, like the NewVape FlowerPot with the ShowerHead configuration!.... NOTHING!!

8G8QrKB.jpg

btka

bought today the arizer eq basket screens... and I am very happy with them and can recommend them (especially for micro dosing)... the fp showhead is the best vape which I ever had... the only complaint I had was the large bowl size and me using more and more herb... you can use the sh with micro doses and macro doses, but I definitly recommend the eq baskets for microdoses (works much better in my opinion then with the normal sh bowls and screens (clouds size and potency wise it is the same as using macrodoses... in my opinion it will also more efficient (using less herb)...

would be great if newvape @NewVape420 @NewVape710 could offer /produce bowls for microdosing (withsmaller diameter (with bowl size similar to the eq basket screen maybe) in my opinion it is not the same experience if you put less herb (or only as much herb to cover the screen) of the original fp bow (I was not happy with the results smaller clouds ... m7re whispy not with eq basket screen)... maybe microdose glass bowl would also be great...

@biohacker I discovered with my first eq basket bowl (I used to much herb so I pushed it in eg basket) which gave me a more restricted airflow... you could try this...

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I don't need a mirodose bowl. Just a md insert versatile suited for all bowls would be more worth IMO.

That would be fine as well of course. I would like to load between 0.05-0.1gr of flower then a dab on the dish and not need any more than 1 draw to finish extraction. It can be done now, but to keep the convection air path direct over the load w/o it being sucked down upon the screen and spread out. It should allow for a more efficient extraction as the WA head does indeed leave the herb on the outer portion of the screen less vaporized.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Fuck! I am not redundant yet and my NewVape PID display is not working! I've tried different power, removing the coil, different sequences of applying power with switches on/off. Any suggestions as this really sucks big balls! Respect! -YaMon

edit: I will be reaching out to NewVape, just hoping someone has a solution and I did check the manual here: http://www.berriman.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/xmt7100.pdf

YaMon,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
The PID display is not working, also the heater is not heating up? (Sorry I dont want to assume that) I believe these are the same power cables used with PC's, if you have one of them laying around it would be worth a try. Otherwise it sounds like an internal issue which I'd seek out NV's warranty.

Also, man you got a load of vapes, to be bumming on FP redundancy just shows how freaking good this vape is.

psychonaut,
Reactions: btka

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Is there any links to the old style controller with the coil port in the front? Or any stock left? I remember this came up a few pages ago. I should probably buy a backup controller and coil soon, as I've been running mine pretty heavy for the past 6 months and I really would prefer not to be out of commission with this one.

I also greatly prefer the coil port in the front fwiw, it just works better with the current space/setup I have, which is far from ideal.

muunch,
Reactions: Alexis

Vitolo

Vaporist
Today, Flower Pot and I take a tour of a couple of local "420 Clubs".
These guys will get to take her for a test drive.
Following that, 2 dispensaries will get a peak, and literature.
One can not demo usage or test anything in a dispensary, but I am allowed to
talk to the staff, and those that come in as patients and show the Kit.
It should be a fun time.

Top Bottom