1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NewVape FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by natural farmer, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

Hahaha another 666er. That’s what I’ve had my controller set to for a couple months now. Works great for flower or dabs on the wraparound.

lazylathe, Morty and invertedisdead like this.
  2. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

You're telling me! That was a total flower dab... I'm ready to go find something to lay on :zzz:

lazylathe, Morty, JPE and 1 other person like this.
  3. JJ420

JJ420 chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.

Truer words have never been spoken!! :namaste: :clap::rockon:

^^best review of the FP yet. Hits the nail right on the head! :nod:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
    Morty and invertedisdead like this.
  4. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

what an interesting Vape to play with, i am sooo looking forward to more testing and trying out all the great tips here and have got the feeling that i barely scratched the surface of what it can do :bowdown:

What i already learned is how important drawspeed and controlling the draw is with the FP - i managed to not get much visible Vapor at 710° and i also had a bowl which i was 100% sure it combusted at 710° - and that all without adding the showercap to the game.
    I love that the FP feels like a real tool and not gimmicky or like a toy which i think many other Vapes do.

So for me, the FP has a learning curve - which i see as a good thing. Perhaps it would be better described as "Master Curve".

Definitely makes me wanna end the workday and beginn my scientific studies :science::D:rofl:

JPE, Hogni, Morty and 7 others like this.
  5. PandaLee

PandaLee Active Member

Once my PID settles on 666 the lights start flickering in the house, the air gets frigid and I start hearing chants leading me to the Flowerpot :evil::rockon:

Summer, Likes2vape, lazylathe and 2 others like this.
  6. Vapor Loop

Vapor Loop Well-Known Member

Looks like my Showerhead and everything i ordered from N.v will be here Sat. The only problem is the 20mm coils i need for my Kubeone E-nail still have not been listed, Would anyone happen know what other coil options i may have for the Augusthaus Kubeone?

invertedisdead likes this.
  7. invertedisdead

I usually start hearing those chants before 8 AM! :rofl:

In fact, it seems I'm being summoned! :evil::science::whoa:

8. Easywider

Easywider Simple is the way

If it's an XLR connection I think you can use any 20mm coil as long as your 1-5pins are the same.
    Some sellers will list their pin configurations like[​IMG]

Im not sure if there's a standard way most are wired or not. You may have to contact Kubeone and ask what theirs is and do the same with the vender you purchase from. I believe their was a member here who re-wired theirs and said it wasn't very difficult.

I just stumbled across this adaptor to run 2 nails off one controller, could save me from buying another controller to dedicate to concentrates.

[​IMG]

9. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

IMO, what you showed above (bayonet type full size XLR and those pin outs) are a defacto standard.

But you are absolutely right, potential buyers need to confirm from vendors the mechanical and electrical interfaces to ensure that they are compatible. For example, High5 is not and NV's controller/coils, while using the same pin outs, use a screw-on type XLR.

10. milkmann

milkmann Active Member

Hi @NewVape420 how is Lori getting on with those emails? Still waiting for a reply, really keen to get the rosin plates and flowerpot bundle before it expires! It's burning a hole in my pocket! Thanks :)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  11. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

@Easywider, thanks for sharing!

But does that cable have a switch to control one coil or the other? Otherwise it would make little sense IMO if you'd have to unplug one coil to work with the other one.
    Maybe I just don't recognize the construction.

Shooby likes this.
  12. nikcorda

nikcorda Well-Known Member

well now im confused. i was just putting my order together online when i noticed this note at the bottom:
    https://www.newvape.com/d-nail-wrap-around-centerpost-20mm-1

it says the 20mm coil version of the d-nail wrap around takes a 16mm coil nut? not sure if thats a misprint or legit. i guess i’ll just wait until tomorrow to call, probably just place my order over the phone to be sure everything will work together.

13. Square4Life

Square4Life Well-Known Member

I believe you are correct. They recently changed the WA to also be a 20mm thread but the dnail WA is still 16mm thread\nut.

14. nikcorda

ahh, so the version i linked takes a 20mm coil but the thread/nut is sized for the 16mm coil nut?

15. Square4Life

Square4Life Well-Known Member

You got it :tup:

16. disGRUNTled

disGRUNTled Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click to play YouTube Video

Square4Life and lazylathe like this.
  17. nikcorda

thanks! i see an older post from newvape saying the same thing. back to placing my order today! good use of time while i wait for space mountain hah

Square4Life likes this.
  18. invertedisdead

Damn this hand torn white widow @ 500F kills a dab in flavor, talk about terp town :p
    Bumped up to 600 for one draw, then temp stepped to 700F for one more!

Alexis, Danksta, Easywider and 2 others like this.
  19. NewVape420

NewVape420 Well-Known Member Company Rep

Sorry @YaMon , I've been traveling without internet for the past week and haven't accessed FC. Please contact sales@newvape.com if you haven't already about this.

I'll be out another week with only super-sporadic access. Its okay, I have my FP!

20. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

Good to hear the lower use range there inverted....

Are you taking longer draws at 500 to get a good hit?

I like the temp stepping like that....I will have to give it a try. I am finding that temp setting for me just starting out with this vape....is depended on my load size. With having options of use with same load sizes and then adding changing the heat and draw techniques....so much experimenting I have to do yet....haaaa May take me a year or more to figure out most of the ways to use this glorious tool.

21. Easywider

It just turns your single input controller in a duel input. But now that I actually think about it, it may not be very practical as both coils would be on at the same time & at the same temp. I still may pick one up for "party mode"

22. Pyr0

Pyr0 Stoned Roses

I think I'd worry more about overloading the controller with 2 coils

wildman420 and Hogni like this.
  23. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

Easywider likes this.
  24. Easywider

Stop it ! :lol: I actually have that in my cart from yesterday. Such a good deal, and that's for the controller plus the coils. They have a quad controller also with coils for $30 more.

invertedisdead, lazylathe and Danksta like this.
  25. Alex3oe

Alex3oe Well-Known Member

Waiting for my order to be confirmed, an Auber RDK-300 is already on its way. Have to work some extra hours this month I think.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    lazylathe, nikcorda and HD Springer like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors