Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Square4Life

Oh, by the way, I noticed some people ordered titanium mesh screens from Errlectric. However, I noticed Newvape.com has 5 titanium screens for $5 meanwhile Errlectic sold 1 screen for $8. Does anyone know what is the difference between those two?
The Errlectric ones are double weaved/meshed. Supposed to be the bees knees.

On another note, being completely unfamiliar with the concentrate world, when looking for some glass to pair the FP with, should I look for one that has as vertical of a joint as possible or do the slanted ones work fine as well? In my mind, if using concentrates, you'd definitely want it to stay pretty vertical but if using the SH and flower only, maybe the slanted joints are ok?

Likes2vape

Hello my friends!

First I read about the NewVape FlowerPot at vapecritic, then I started reading this thread, and today I ordered the 240V controller from DHGate which is NVFP-approved, and a NVFP at Newvape's website.

Now the toughest challenge is ahead of me.... The waiting game! I can't wait til I receive the items and can try out this vaporizer. Peace out, fellas! :)
Welcome to the cult, aaaah I mean club!! You’re going to love it.
Oh, by the way, I noticed some people ordered titanium mesh screens from Errlectric. However, I noticed Newvape.com has 5 titanium screens for $5 meanwhile Errlectic sold 1 screen for $8. Does anyone know what is the difference between those two?
Errlectric are double weave.
The Errlectric ones are double weaved/meshed. Supposed to be the bees knees.

On another note, being completely unfamiliar with the concentrate world, when looking for some glass to pair the FP with, should I look for one that has as vertical of a joint as possible or do the slanted ones work fine as well? In my mind, if using concentrates, you'd definitely want it to stay pretty vertical but if using the SH and flower only, maybe the slanted joints are ok?

I usually hold my bong so slanted or straight joints don’t really matter much to me as I can just position the bowl so it’s flat. Most straight joint bongs have a bent neck or are a sidecar design while most angled joints are on rigs with a straight tube. The angle makes it easier to see the bowl.

Alexis

The Errlectric ones are "double weave" which basically acts as a more effective filter for plant matter/abv/bud crumbs and therefore keeps the water tool cleaner.

I think it would make sense to get the Ti screens from Newvape, and possibly consider an Errlectric screen as well to see what is best.

Beyond that difference I do not know. Welcome to the forum my friend, may you become a long time happy and valued member.:cheers:

And congrats on choosing such an amazing company to invest in in Newvape. They are redifining the whole concept of standards and I can't see them ever letting you or anybody else down in any way.
Simply outstanding customer service that always comes direct from the heart, with the utmost professionalism possible.:nod:

squigger

That looks nice
That’s the oils from the coil burning off , that coil was brand new never used . The enail had been used a bit . How’s that encased coil working out ? I never had the chance to use it .
Should I have done a burnoff? I completely forgot. Should I'm so ripped from the double decker that I couldent finish this post last night

When i go back home i might make that wood stand thing.
I've got these gold screens that came with the bowl.what material are they?

squigger,

Justpassedu

That looks nice

Should I have done a burnoff? I completely forgot. Should I'm so ripped from the double decker that I couldent finish this post last night

When i go back home i might make that wood stand thing.
I've got these gold screens that came with the bowl.what material are they?
Its a new coil so wipe it down with some water and dry and let it sit for a bit while hot , should do the trick. Most likely just oils from the factory . Those double deckers get me everytime.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
doesn't work here for whatever reason unless you re-upload via a supported site

if you use imagus plugin(firefox browser) hovering over the link will display the full size image tho.

looks sweet! cant wait to try em. 14mm male bowl with a handle and no sticking will be so nice

Last edited:

juan

Thanks for the warm welcome & the answers for my question. Well, I already spend over $300 at NewVape, another $113 at DHGate and $86 on a rig, so what the heck, I'll spend another $8 on the titanium screen. ;) Now I'm waiting for order from China, UK, US and Canada. ;)

Danksta

Thanks for the warm welcome & the answers for my question. Well, I already spend over $300 at NewVape, another $113 at DHGate and $86 on a rig, so what the heck, I'll spend another $8 on the titanium screen. ;) Now I'm waiting for order from China, UK, US and Canada. ;)

You won't be disappointed. I just bought 5 of those screens last week for backup. They are that good.

Justpassedu

Next gen flowerpot bowl. Guaranteed not to stick due to thermal expansion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BatwMTPHsHC/
I'm Trying to repost Insta photos here. Any help out there?
ZsuhITr.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Is the shower head really worth it? THe sic dish is doing fine for me but i want to get that ti cap with it before the 28th since its only 15$ until then.

I've never used the wrap-around, so I could be wrong, but the performance doesn't appear to be much different. IMO the appeal of the showerhead is using it without a carb cap, but as you can see many members still prefer to use it carbed (not me)

squigger

Ti cap being $15 only applies to you if you already have the Showercap AND the Lollicap, afaik. @NewVape710

This doesn't mean the showerhead and new cap aren't completely worth it though...
It works with a link shhhhhhhhhhh.
I've never used the wrap-around, so I could be wrong, but the performance doesn't appear to be much different. IMO the appeal of the showerhead is using it without a carb cap, but as you can see many members still prefer to use it carbed (not me)

Will the shower head work with my coil? Why is the sic called a wraparound?

Square4Life

It works with a link shhhhhhhhhhh.

I could be wrong although if you bought the kit from @Justpassedu then I believe those coils are built-in and cannot be used on a different head, therefore you would need a new coil as well.

Just trying to help, I could be completely wrong. I'm pretty new to all of this as well.

EDIT: In case anyone saw this later...didn't want to spread incorrect information. The encased coils will work with the showerhead just fine, it would just be NV's coil covers wouldn't fit as the coils are encased. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Ti cap being $15 only applies to you if you already have the Showercap AND the Lollicap, afaik. @NewVape710

This doesn't mean the showerhead and new cap aren't completely worth it though...
Truth be told...anyone can buy the cap at $15 if they use the link @NewVape710 provided. I just follow this thread for entertainment and good vibes. I have no FP anything but I couldnt resist a spare carb cap for $15 when its made out of Ti. So I bought one right away and already received it. I don't like it as much as the Dnail carb cap but that could be because I don't have a wrap around.

Alexis

I'm not sure...:hmm: I can't WRAP my head around that one!:lol:
Sorry couldn't resist. But I have wondered this myself actually, but seeing as I am most unlikely to use it any time soon, I contendedly presumed there is a simple explanation and my curiousity was quelled.

Still I am interested to see what the more knowledgable members say about it now:popcorn:.

squigger

I could be wrong although if you bought the kit from @Justpassedu then I believe those coils are built-in and cannot be used on a different head, therefore you would need a new coil as well.

Just trying to help, I could be completely wrong. I'm pretty new to all of this as well.

Is this true @Justpassedu ? Will i have to buy another coil to use the shower head?

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@Vapologist is right, the $15 price on the cap is just for recent ShowerCap (OG) purchases, nosmoking snuck through and got a deal. This ends 10-28, if you're recent ShowercCap (OG) owner and want to upgrade, be sure to place your order by Saturday!

Fwiw the Wrap-Around is for Quartz, Ti, and SIC.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Is this true @Justpassedu ? Will i have to buy another coil to use the shower head?
The Coil i had sold you is a encased coil i was not using ,it is still a 20mm coil so it will work fine with a shower head , the only difference between the coil and a regular coil is that on the one you have is encased vs a regular coil having the coils exposed. The only reason you'd need to purchase a another coil would be if you wanted to purchase NV's coil cover , that will not fit around the encased coil you have. Make sure if purchasing any coils you buy one made for the High5 Enail -https://highfivevape.com/20mm-coil.html as that is the controller i sold you & they are proprietary to that Enail. Please private message me any questions you may have and i will try my best to help.

Last edited:

btka

@Vapologist is right, the $15 price on the cap is just for recent ShowerCap (OG) purchases, nosmoking snuck through and got quite a deal. This ends 10-28, if you're recent ShowercCap (OG) owner and want to upgrade, be sure to place your order by Saturday!

Fwiw the Wrap-Around is for Quartz, Ti, and SIC.

I have recently ordered a showercap og and would line to order a ti one but did not get a link.... please can you give me the link... thank you...

Top Bottom