Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

I got the new showercap yesterday. It is so light weight no more worries about it falling off and breaking the bong. :clap::clap:
It fits the showerhead perfect and the standard wrap around dishes but does not fit the dnail dish at all. It just slides all over and falls off. I like keeping the handle horizontal when using it, in the vertical position i feel like I’m going to hit my forehead with it. :lol:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
28th sounds right.

You need to find the link in his post to get that discount though, afaik. I don't see a
$15 cap w no dabber on the site but I didn't look hard.

It's like $22 after shipping. Not bad at all, especially considering we get to keep our current caps.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Added edits to my previous post, showing conduction temps if I leave the Showerhead on the bowl for 20 minutes without inhaling.

Seeing as this is all set up to take readings from within the bowl, I may as well carry taking readings up and down the scale. Gonna start at 460f, take capped and uncapped readings at both fast and slow draws, along with dish temps, at 20 degree intervals?

What I'm finding down at 460f, uncapped, is that although a slow draw only gets up to a max bowl temp/airflow temp of 350f, the conduction temp quickly gets up to 250f. This means the first two draws or so, the airflow temp only got up to around 300f after a decent length draw, but the last draw I took (of a gazillion) got up to 350f as I assume all temps are equalizing as the head heats the bowl. Load has changed colour signficantly.

Dish temp is up at around 350f too.

I'm compiling a chart :)

EDIT just to add that at 460f, and uncapped superfast draw takes the bowl temp way down to 170f! So, yeah, dont do that :)

Last edited:

Baron23

Added edits to my previous post, showing conduction temps if I leave the Showerhead on the bowl for 20 minutes without inhaling.

Seeing as this is all set up to take readings from within the bowl, I may as well carry taking readings up and down the scale. Gonna start at 460f, take capped and uncapped readings at both fast and slow draws, along with dish temps, at 20 degree intervals?

What I'm finding down at 460f, uncapped, is that although a slow draw only gets up to a max bowl temp/airflow temp of 350f, the conduction temp quickly gets up to 250f. This means the first two draws or so, the airflow temp only got up to around 300f after a decent length draw, but the last draw I took (of a gazillion) got up to 350f as I assume all temps are equalizing as the head heats the bowl. Load has changed colour signficantly.

Excellent stuff....please do carry on. Thanks

Square4Life

This is awesome! I love this kind of testing...mind me asking what temp probe you are using? I'd like to get one to do some testing on my logs as well.

squigger

I hate to be that guy, but I actually do notice some (very mild) hot spots with the wraparound that I never see with the SH. I don't even bother to stir the SH bowls as the abv comes out so very evenly vaped. It's Mighty-esque. :nod:

Here's a pic of a bowl after a couple hits from the wraparound. As I said, it's very mild and almost un-noticeable if your not looking for it.
vo9hC13.jpg

:peace:

Awh right after i bought the wrap around. So to get a shower head I have to get the nut20$, showerhead 60$ and the carb cap 40$? is there a carb cap that works on both. I might just sell the sic wrap around and loli cap carp cap when i get it. Didint realize they made carb caps that only work with one type.

squigger,
Reactions: steama
Awh right after i bought the wrap around. So to get a shower head I have to get the nut20$, showerhead 60$ and the carb cap 40$? is there a carb cap that works on both. I might just sell the sic wrap around and loli cap carp cap when i get it. Didint realize they made carb caps that only work with one type.
The new Ti Cap works with all of them. :bowdown: https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-carb-cap-1
+ they got new Ti screens 5 bucks 5xpiece package :rockon:
https://www.newvape.com/titanium-screens-5-pack
=
Seems NewVape really listens to what their Cus have to say.. ! :clap:

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Didint realize they made carb caps that only work with one type.

Yes, they have recently brought out a carb cap that works for both.

I cannot recommend enough how useful it would be to read more of the thread than just new posts.

The new Ti Cap works with all of them. :bowdown:
+ they got new Ti screens 5 bucks 5xpiece package :rockon:
=
Seems NewVape really listens to what their Cus have to say ! :clap:

Single weave it looks like, but still Ti! And a very decent price too :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Man, now I see another reason why we all keep getting varying results. As well as usage and set up differences, theres a clear 20 degrees difference between hitting immediately or letting the head heat up the bowl some.

And I'm still only down at 500f, I'm sure the radiant/conduction heat at higher temps is going to make much more of a difference more immediately.

Oh, and the DHgate replacement controller to replace the replacement controller arrived :) All packaged up nicely and fully working.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Please take notice of the differences between the two 18mm glass joint connections below.
Supporting both of these two different styles with a single bowl does present some design challenges.
We believe our next gen adjustable body will now support both styles.
Supporting both of these style joints does increase the overall stack up height of the Flowerpot.

I personally believe the standard style on the right is stronger.

I thought you all might appreciate some of the challenges associated with developing our next gen body.

20171024-dsc04754-edit.jpg

flush.jpg

standard.jpg

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Please take notice of the differences between the two 18mm glass joint connections below.
Supporting both of these two different styles with a single bowl does present some design challenges.
We believe our next gen adjustable body will now support both styles.
Supporting both of these style joints does increase the overall stack up height of the Flowerpot.

I personally believe the standard style on the right is stronger.

I thought you all might appreciate some of the challenges associated with developing our next gen body.

Awesome! Are you doing a 14mm version too?

When will these new male bowls go "live" on your site?
I'm ready to buy... well... yesterday, I suppose! :)

Last edited:

disGRUNTled

AVzaTk8.jpg

tyAxFES.jpg

The Mighty would be a great conpanion to the Flowerpot. It's cordless and self-contained, so quite the opposite really.

As far as medicating potential...you would be hard pressed to find a device which could get you "more stoned" than the FP; but it really depends on tolerance IMO, if I only did one puff a day I wouldn't need a flowerpot.

I would advise anyone who wants to purchase an FP to do it w/o hesitation. I bought the OG FP mainly with the intention to use it for dabs.OnceI put flower thru it though , it is the most efficient vape I own and hits hard AF.The Mighty is also efficient and hits hard AF as well , but it is not on the same level as the FP.With that being said it is portable , and can be used w/o electricity got me thru the hurricanes when we lost power .I love all my vapes and I hate comparing them they all have things that I like about each one.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
AVzaTk8.jpg

tyAxFES.jpg

I would advise anyone who wants to purchase an FP to do it w/o hesitation. I bought the OG FP mainly with the intention to use it for dabs.OnceI put flower thru it though , it is the most efficient vape I own and hits hard AF.The Mighty is also efficient and hits hard AF as well , but it is not on the same level as the FP.With that being said it is portable , and can be used w/o electricity got me thru the hurricanes when we lost power .I love all my vapes and I hate comparing them they all have things that I like about each one.

I also use a mighty for my main portable.
Although I'm getting better at the DIY rosin carts and prefer those over the mighty.

Top Bottom